Keeping Composure Photography Reviews

Keeping Composure Photography 5
Keeping Composure Photography 6
Keeping Composure Photography 7

Mary Kathryn · Married on 12/21/2017

Emily was delightful to work with from the very beginning! We had already “booked” her before we spoke on the phone, and I knew immediately we were in great hands! My husband and I were “eloping” with our families and wanted to be sure to capture our special day! Emily did a fantastic job – from the details of our rings to the spectacular views of the beautiful Breck (in December) that we asked her to find! She fit in seamlessly to the intimate day we had planned – very professional yet so personable! - - - and the results?! INCREDIBLE. We get to relive our day every time we see our photos!

Sara · Married on 06/09/2017

Emily completely exceeded our expectations when it came to planning our June wedding in Breckenridge, CO. She took the stress and headache out of finding vendors, lodging, and even making us look hood in front of a camera! She has beautiful vision and talent for capturing intimate moments in vast landscapes. It is also a plus that she is incredibly kind. We would relive our wedding week every year if we could because Emily made it such a great and easy experience! Thank you Emily!

Keeping Composure Photography 8
    Keeping Composure Photography 9
    Keeping Composure Photography 10
    Keeping Composure Photography 11

Jill · Married on 12/31/2016

Emily made our experience even more special just by her perspective, professional eye and delightful personality! We are lucky to have found her! Exceptional value - she is a joy❣️

Keeping Composure Photography 12
    Keeping Composure Photography 13

Julie · Married on 09/24/2015

I cannot give Emily enough praise. Even years after our wedding I look back on the pictures and I am so grateful to her and all the care she put in making sure we got exactly the photo's we needed to remember the day exactly as it was. She was always responsive, flexible, and on the day we didn't have to think a thing about the photo's, she just knew what to do and did it.

The quality of the photography is fantastic. I constantly get compliments on them. And I recommend her to everyone for any photography needs they may have. We have just booked our maternity session with her, and we will be using her as our family journey continues.

Chelsea · Married on 08/01/2015

Emily is an amazing photographer, and we are so glad that we chose Keeping Composure as our wedding photography vendor. Emily worked with us in the months prior to the wedding to select the package that was the best option for us and so that everything was prepared for the day. As a result, we did not have to worry about anything photography-related on the day of our wedding and we knew that Emily would take care of everything and get the shots we had discussed. We are not the most comfortable people in front of the camera, but Emily made us feel completely at ease. Upon receiving our Keeping Composure photos, we were completely blown away. They were truly gorgeous and Emily captured all of the happiness that we felt on that day. There were so many photos that we didn't even know she taken but were so pleased to have. Going through the photos puts smiles on our faces every time. Keeping Composure also offers many print options, from albums to prints to keepsakes. We can't wait to share prints with our family for the holidays. Thank you, Emily!

Holly · Married on 07/25/2014

I can't say enough about Emily! Her work is amazing, and I look at our wedding pictures everyday!! Creative, proactive and a true pleasure to work with! We love Emily!!

Kirsten · Married on 05/26/2017

Emily was an amazing wedding planner as well as photographer! She helped us every step of the way. I would use her again!

Keeping Composure Photography 14

Nancy · Married on 03/05/2016

2.2
      2.5
      3.0
      1.5
      1.5
      2.5

In just trying to keep to the bigger points of our disappointment, she is way over priced for her level of experience. Her "package" ended up being for only 6 hours and super pricey, when, in fact, the getting ready/wedding/reception took about 8. She was expensive to begin with, and then left the reception before it was over. For $400/hour she was willing to stay until it's conclusion. So she missed the bride/groom departure all together. Her photographs were uninspired, and when it was all said and done, she never got a formal shot of just the bride and groom together, facing the camera, without anyone else in the picture. She took 3 months to give us a USB (no actual photographs), and I honestly can't understand why, since what we got was no more than snap shots. There was zero attention paid to details like cropping or fading backgrounds. No creativity. Nothing. I was very disappointed. I wish we had looked around more for another photographer, because we sure can't go back and redo anything.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Keeping Composure Photography's reply:

I'm completely disheartened to hear your experience with KCP was so unsatisfactory, especially so long after the fact. I strive to create the best possible experience for everyone at any wedding or shoot, and am truly sorry to hear that I did not meet your expectations. If you would like to contact me directly to discuss, please send an email to emily@keepingcomposurephoto.com.