Keeka Productions Videography Reviews

38 | Gonzales, LA

38 Reviews for Keeka Productions Videography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Taylor · Married on 06/08/2018

My experience with Keeka productions was nothing short of excellent! Our wedding video was completed so fast and the quality was amazing!

MaryAnne · Married on 04/21/2018

Erica’s work is so beautiful, and she is wonderful to work with. Throughout the process, she was very responsive and easy to communicate with. She captured all the details and emotions of our wedding day. We would highly recommend Erica to anyone looking for a videographer.

Christine · Married on 06/23/2017

Keeka photography was so wonderful to work with! She was quick to responding, especially when getting the wedding video back!

Mr.&Mrs · Married on 04/29/2017

Great service! Very professional!

Skylar · Married on 03/22/2017

From the beginning, Erica accommodated our every need and want. She was very responsive to emails and always kept me updated throughout the entire process. A week or so before the wedding she sends you a list of questions so she is knowledgable on everything you want captured that day. She is very flexible and will let you upgrade your package or add to it anytime you want. When she arrived the day of the wedding, she introduced herself and I immediately fell in love! She is the sweetest, most professional woman ever! Our sound system was not working, but she had snuck speakers in the gazebo before the ceremony so we still got most of the funny moments on video. Out of all the vendors I chose for my wedding she was by far my favorite. She even took still shots throughout the video and captured my favorite wedding picture of my husband and I dancing. At first I was skeptical of paying for a videographer, but it was hands down my favorite part of my memories and Erica will deliver the best experience and product!

Erin · Married on 01/23/2016

From the moment I first contacted Crystal about filming my wedding in New Orleans, I knew she would be a great vendor. She responded promptly and with enthusiasm, after all, it was for my wedding and it felt nice that people were just as excited as I was! She was very easy to work with, answering all my questions along the way, and very promptly each time. She arrived a little early on the wedding day, which helped to ease my nerves as not all of my vendors arrived even on time. She had a smile on her face the entire time, and even worked very diligently to capture messages from my family members and bridal party for a special "best wishes" segment. I've only seen my highlight reel so far, but I know that the feature film is going to be amazing because I've already loved watching the highlights over and over, with tears each time. She captured my wedding in the most beautiful way, and I can guarantee that you will love her too! Highly recommended!

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2014

I can't say enough how wonderful it was to work with Erica! She was the perfect vendor in every way! She arrived on time and stayed in the background, perfectly filming every moment without us knowing she was there! All of the editing was wonderful and she worked with all of my bridal requests! I absolutely recommend Keeka Productions to anyone who wants a hassle-free videographer!!

• Steph & Kev

Stephanie & Kevin · Married on 08/05/2013

Erica was so brilliant!!! I am so happy I let my sisters in law talk me into getting a videographer, because I could not imagine my wedding without Erica there! From day one, she was so responsive with emails, super friendly, and was so professional on the day of the wedding. I knew she was there, but she was so stealthy...lol Getting every moment without being in the way or being distracting. I haven't even seen the whole video yet, but from what I have seen so far looks great. We only got married 2 weeks ago and she is already sending my video in the mail tomorrow! If you want a videographer, look no further, Erica is your girl! Thank you so much Erica! I can't wait to see the video!

Sally · Married on 11/25/2011

Absolutely THE best videographer. Keeka is personable, while being professional, filming everything and everyone without being conspicuous. Even the priest performing the ceremony, who was concerned about having the ceremony filmed, commented that he forgot she was there. I really think having Keeka there made the wedding and reception more fun, because we didn't have to worry about stopping to take pictures.

Below this it asks if I would recommend Keeka Productions Videography, but there's only one yes to choose from. My answer is yes, Yes, YES !!!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2011

Erica was simply amazing to work with. There are no words. From the first time we spoke she was overly nice and accomodating. We kept in touch throughout the whole planning process and she was just amazing to work with. She captured everything on the day of just as I asked.. We had a lot of good "surprises" at our wedding, and she was even nice enough to put 3 or 4 different clips of some of the different fun things on you tube for us, which wasnt in the contract! She truly went above and beyond. I would recommend her to anyone getting married.

Debbra · Married on 06/04/2011

Wow! Where do I begin!!! Keeka Productions Videography is simply the best!!! Their professionalism and warm, heartfelt quality of service was far beyond our expectations. By the day of the wedding, I felt as thought I had known Erica for a lifetime. She's is prompt in returning calls and emails. She was calm and reassuring when I became overloaded with wedding plans. I never felt as though Erica would have something to slip through the crack. She had everything covered. On the day of the wedding, she had been there capturing my most memorable day. We recently received the video of our wedding! Every intimate detail was captured, which was extra special for me because the bride is always last to come out and misses the entrance of the groom, bridesmaids, flower girls, etc. We highly recommend Keeka Productions!!!

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2011

Friendly, professional service. Far exceeded anything that could be supplied in the UK. Would not hesitate to reccomend to anyone

Nathali · Married on 04/02/2011

Keeka Productions is absolutely AMAZING!! Erica, the videographer, was kind, sweet, patient, very professional, very pleasant, very easy to reach...ever since day 1. I think I hired her to film my wedding about 3 or 4 months before the wedding day and she kept in touch with me the whole time, letting me know everything that was going on. The videography was very affordable, and I got excellent results!! In the wedding day, she did not stress me out, her and her husband who is also a videographer worked great together to get all of my special moments...She didn't have to be told what to do at any time because she knew exactly what she was doing, so I trusted her 100%.

After the wedding, she immediately got back in tough with me and did not fail to let me know everything that was going on (what parts of the video she was working on, when it would be done, and when it would get here). The video montage was perfect and I think I already watched it a million times lol...I asked her to edit some other things and she did everything I asked her without a problem. She is very professional, caring, and patient!!! I would definitely hire her again in the future!!!

Pamela · Married on 12/31/2010

Erica did such a fabulous job at our wedding. Not only did she create a video of our special evening, but she worked with our guests to complete a music video during the event. Everyone had so much fun and everyone loves the video. The wedding video is beautiful, she somehow managed to get everyone at the wedding smiling and laughing which was just perfect, it brought tears to my eyes to see it. I couldn't be happier with the results. If you are debating getting a videographer, don't hesitate, what a wonderful keepsake, and Erica's work is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 04/07/2011

Keeka Productions Videography's reply:

Pamela, it was an honor to be a part of such a beautiful and special day in your lives. Thank you for the amazing opportunity to be a part of your wedding day!
  • W

Wanda · Married on 09/18/2010

Five stars is not enough for the wonderful work Erica did at the event. The video arrived in a very timely manner; was everything we hoped for and more. Anyone, who is even thinking of hiring a videographer for a wedding or other event should not pass her up. Keeka productions are professional, qualified and wonderful. I recommend them to anyone who needs a "special" touch. We will be using her again & again for all our special moments and the "Wedding Planner" recommends her too!

Thanks Erica!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/03/2010

Where do I start?! We hired Erika to video our destination wedding in Florida. My husband & I are from Indiana, so all we had to go off of when hiring a videographer were others reviews. I didn't met Erika until the day of the wedding, but had emailed her many times before the big day. She was great on getting back to me and answering all of my questions! The day of the wedding she was prompt and very professional. I felt so laid back with her and after awhile, I didn't even notice her being there. We received our videos after only 2 weeks! They video was amazing! We were so happy with it and it brought tears to our eyes seeing our special day all over again. On October 2 we had our "at-home reception" and showed the video while our guests were eating. I cannot count how many people came up to us saying how wonderful the video was! They loved seeing it and said how wonderful the video was. If you want a video that captures your special day, Keeka Productions is the business to chose! I would not change a thing about the video. Thanks so much Erika!!

Nikki · Married on 08/28/2010

Keeka productions was Awesome, She captured all of my special moments, I cried
    when I viewed my DVD, we have watched our Video everyday since I received it.
    My family absolutely loved her work, Erica goes the extra mile to satisfy her clients.
    She Is AWESOME!!!!!

Jenna · Married on 06/12/2010

We loved Keeka's work and will definitely recommend her to our friends and family members :)

Samantha · Married on 05/29/2010

Keeka productions FAR exceeded my expectations! She was a joy to work with and fit in perfectly on the big day. She managed to be everywhere, without being in the way and made guests feel at ease while documenting the wedding events. The final product is a treasure. I am SO glad we had her there, I can't believe how fast the day went and how much of a blur it was. Thankfully, Erica captured it all! I give Keeka productions the highest recommendation. She is so professional, precise, talented and worth every penny of the very reasonable rate she charges. Fantastic vendor!!

Lindsey · Married on 05/15/2010

The video Keeka made for our May 15th wedding was absolutely beautiful. She is extremely talented and was completely professional throughout the process. Our wedding video featured all of the important parts of our day and she captured many special moments between guests as well as the bride and groom. I highly recommend her as a videographer.

• I

Irisa · Married on 05/08/2010

I don't know where to begin...how can we express our gratitude for this remarkable gift you have given us? The video is absolutely gorgeous. You have captured every detail, every emotion with such care and love...the decorations, the music, our families, friends and the intense sense of pure happiness that colored every aspect of this day. It is all there for us, to keep forever - this remarkable time capsule whose colors will never fade. The beauty of your work is rivaled only by your generosity of spirit. We are forever grateful for your talent and kindness...how rare it is to meet someone who takes so much pride in what they do and derives such joy from making others so happy.

Thank you Erica for stopping time and bottling every beautiful memory. With love, gratitude and much admiration,

Irisa and Geoff

sandra · Married on 04/10/2010

We cannot speak highly enough of our experience with Erica/Keeka productions, and recommend her services "without reservation". Erica's technical skills, combined with her creativity, professionalism and attention to detail, are 'top drawer' - a #10. Also, a wedding video of Erica's quality captures memories not available to photography and at a much lower relative cost, and should be a must on anyone's list. Choose your photographer wisely but do not hesitate to book Keeka Productions!
    Sandra and Ken Drury
    Gainesville, Florida

Angela · Married on 03/21/2010

We are very pleased with Keeka Productions Videography Services. She was highly recommended by our wedding planner. Not only her cost was resonable but she has a payment plan aswell witch we took advantage of. Erica was very pleasant, profesional and very tentative with us and our family the night of. We got the dvd two weeks after our wedding and it was full of great momments and full of fun things. The quality of the video was great and the sound was awesome. We reccomend her to our friends, family and anybody that needs a videographer because her service and professionalism was the best. We are very but very pleased. Thank You Erica it was a pleasure meeting you and we are sure to use you again in the future.

• Q

Q · Married on 03/13/2010

Keeka productions videography was amazing. My wife and I are truly grateful for Keeka capturing our most treasured event of our lives. She was professional, prompt, and task oriented. The wedding DVD was phenomenal we keep looking at it over and over. The quality and editing of the DVD was efficient and very satisfying. I would recommend her services to anyone and I look forward to working with her on my music endeavors in the near future. She was very friendly and easy to work with she was so sweet. Thanks Keeka you are appreciated here.

Kevin & Quiyatta

Melissa · Married on 01/30/2010

Erica was a dream come true for my wedding video. She is highly professional throughout the entire process and the final product is breathtaking. My wedding video is a perfect way to see and remember the moments of my special day -mostly thanks to the quality of service that Erica provided.

Erica pays amazing attention to detail - especially capturing the little things that brides agonize over in the planning process (centerpieces, aisle runners, toasting flutes, etc.). She also beautifully records the important moments as well. There isn't anything missing from my wedding on the video. She got everything! She is incredibly flexible and communication is one of her strong points, she always asked to see what *I* wanted out of my wedding video. Thanks to Erica, my wedding video is perfect (I think!) and I love watching it and showing it to friends and family that couldn't come to the wedding. They love it too!

I could go on and on about how fantastic she was and all the little things she did to create a quality production through and through. Erica provides quality work at competitive pricing. AND we got our video in less than 3 weeks.