17 Reviews for KNWeddings - Premier Wedding Films

One Event/Day (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

Keaton was there all day and caught everything on camera. It didn't seem like a long wait for our video but wow was it worth it!! Our video is my favorite thing from the wedding day. We love love love our video. Using Keaton Nye was worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Maddie, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic

We had an amazing experience with Keaton!! I'm so happy we chose him to film our special day! We will cherish the video forever!

Profile Picture Whitley, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

You're wedding day goes by so quick and it feels like you blink and your in the limo driving off with your new wife/husband. The greatest feeling is to be able to look back on your big day not just by the pictures but really experiencing it through the video. All the moments your getting ready, and laughing and seeing everything for the first time. You forget those moments. I never will, because we hired Keaton Nye to film are wedding. They got every detail of our day. I have watched it so many times and I still can cry. They filmed everything where it really takes you back to how you felt that day and remember those special moments. I tell and show everyone my video. It's very treasured!

Profile Picture Jill , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Keaton and his team were incredible on the day of my wedding. They made me feel so comfortable and carefree. The whole day and experience was amazing with them. They are so professional and truly care about the person they are filming. They want to get to know you and put your personality into the film. My film was incredible. Every part of it was perfect and I truly couldn't have asked for a better vidoegrapher to capture our big day. I HIGHLY recommend Keaton Nye Films!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

KNweddings is worth every penny! He is creative, flexible, and easy to work with. The work his team produces is excellent, but still completed in a timely manner.

Profile Picture hannah , 12/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Keaton was such a great experience! Our wedding video is amazing- everyone loves it!! We had a lot of requests for our wedding video and Keaton was happy to accomodate them all. He was professional and extremely responsive. Our video was completed in a very timely fashion as well. We would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Hailee, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Keaton Nye was just absolutely amazing! He was our wedding videographer and I've been watching our highlight film everyday ever since we received it! He was so easy to work it and you can sense the level of confidence that he had! We only had one meeting with him, but right when we started our conversation, I could tell that he was confident with what he does. His vision, style, and work is STUNNING! Even when watching other wedding highlight films, I could feel the emotions. His videos tells a story so beautifully. The way he captures the shots is clean and beautiful. I researched so many videographers, but this was the only company that I liked because of its clean, smooth shots/transitions.

Profile Picture Betsie, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Short Form, Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video

Keaton has been amazing through the whole entire process of getting videography for the wedding and made everything so easy for us. Our video totally blew us away and totally captured how magical our day was. We are so happy we had Keaton and highly recommend his videography to anyone that wants to have a high quality wedding video.

Profile Picture Shante, 7/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our wedding video is absolutely PERFECT! We are so thankful we chose Keaton and his team to video our wedding!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding day video is perfect! We had a Vietnamese wedding ceremony, followed by a Catholic Church ceremony, then the reception, and Keaton was there capturing every special moment of our day. Our families and friends love our wedding video and it is something we'll cherrish forever. Thank you, Keaton!

Profile Picture Annie, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

There are not even words to accurately describe how much we loved working with Keaton. He was absolutely phenomenal, kind, flexible and was genuinely excited for us on our wedding day. He captured memories even more beautiful than we remembered and left us with an unforgettable video we will forever cherish.

Profile Picture User5046962, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Keaton was amazing! He responds to emails quickly, before signing the contract and even after the wedding. Both Keaton and the other camera man were extremely nice and polite. They arrived to the location early, even before the wedding party.

One of the things that stood out to me the most was that I completely forgot they were at the wedding. I was even starting to get nervous after the wedding thinking about the video. I was trying to remember where they were during the reception. Honestly, I couldn't picture them there. Then we received the AMAZING video! They were there but they blended in perfectly with the guest.

Most of our family from out of state really enjoyed the video, they felt like they attended the wedding after seeing the highlight video. It was a quick turn around. The highlight video was in the mail 2 and half weeks after the wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda , 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Keaton is amazing to work with! He is so professional and uses incredible equipment, while maintaining a very approachable and kind personality. He and his assistant captured our whole day beautifully and made a highlight video that was better than anything we could have imagined. My friend and bridesmaid, who lives out of state, is getting married soon and stated she is interested in contacting him for her wedding because his work is that exceptional. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Emma, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
4.3

TKNYE was awesome to work with and we love our wedding video! Our friends and family love it as well! Keaton, our videographer, was really flexible and we really enjoyed getting to work with him.

Profile Picture Aaron, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Keaton was willing to travel quite a distance to video my wedding and was so easy to work with - giving clear direction when needed and working with my photographer as well. The video was amazing and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Meisha, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would recommend TKNYE to any bride who wants a quality, professional, and classic video of their wedding! It was important for me to have traditional elements in it for the purpose of an heirloom and I am so thankful TKNYE provides that exact service. When my husband and I watched our highlight video, we sat on the couch and wept! It felt like we were reliving our wedding day. That fact that our vows were in the video made us thrilled because that is something we will be able to show our children and grandchildren one day. Working with Keaton and the rest of his team was a breeze as well. They are extremely professional and fun to work with!

Profile Picture Emily , 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our day was special, but our video that we will have forever exceeding all expectations! The team was so kind and professional. We will always recommend them.

Profile Picture User4829147, 2+ years ago, 1 Review