KCO Photography Reviews

4 | Glen Burnie, MD

4 Reviews for KCO Photography

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

So glad we used KCO photography!

Kat did the photos for our wedding. She was very friendly, and we really enjoyed working with her. She had a way of making taking the photos seem very natural and because of that they turned out great. She was able to capture all the significant moments of our wedding, she was amazing to work with, plus she was very reasonably priced.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Cherrees · Married on 10/16/2016

Kat photographed my brunch wedding on Sunday, 16-Oct-2016 and was fantastic. She took the pictures as natural as a person could take them. She is not just a photographer, she is an artist. She was able to capture very special moments during the day, that no one could foresee. An example would be when a ladybug landed on my finger. She was able to meet all my needs, including bringing her assist along to do a photo booth like setup for our guests while we were taking our formal pictures. She is very affordable but her work looks like a million bucks. She was also able to work with my videographer. I would highly recommend using her.

Sent on 01/08/2017

I love Kat! She is so nice and VERY easy to work with! I booked her for my bridal shower, ceremony, and reception that was held on a different day. She supplies all your pictures on a USB and on a website. It doesn't get much simpler and the pictures look great!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Erin · Married on 08/16/2013

Kat does great work and is very fun during the shoots!! Very flexible and quick too. Got us all done with photos and back to the party!

Sent on 08/18/2013