KC Weddings Plus Reviews

KC Weddings Plus 1
KC Weddings Plus 2
  • Brenna

Brenna Adams · Married on 05/26/2019

More than i ever could have asked for

KC Weddings Plus absolutely contributed to the success of our wedding. From the beginning, Ryan was professional, flexible, affordable, service oriented, and honest. I was really on the fence about having a DJ service at all for our wedding, because I thought, how difficult could it possibly be to play music? Let me tell you, I was wrong! IT IS SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT. Especially if you do not have a day of coordinator. Ryan and his team showed up to the venue with little direction and ran with it. Our night was seamless, and it's because of the initiative they took and the passion they have. Do not hesitate to book with KC Weddings Plus! They go above and beyond at a cost you can afford. Truly making dreams a reality! Thank y'all SO MUCH!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kara · Married on 05/25/2019

We loved KC Weddings Plus

KC weddings did an awesome job at my wedding! We had them from 3 pm to 11 pm and my guests all enjoyed them! Very budget friendly as well

Sent on 04/25/2019

Danielle · Married on 03/10/2019

Such a great team!

This team was so great to work with! They communicated perfectly and everything went so smooth! They were on time to the event and we received everything back so much quicker than I could have expected! They brought backup equipment and my other photographer was able to use it, saving our day! We are so thankful for that! The videography we received was from multiple angles and showed our day in perfect view. They were awesome to speak with and did an all around tremendous job! Now we have amazing moments captured that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Rebecca Tracy · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommend!

We had such a fantastic experience with this DJ company. Almost everybody at the reception was up dancing the whole night because of the energy and awesome song choices, which is exactly what I was hoping for. The value was incredible for how good and professional everything was - I would highly recommend!!

Allen Whitaker · Married on 08/04/2018

Well, what could even I ask for?

He knew what questions to ask and how to handle them, he had ample high quality equipment and he accommodated every persons requests... even played the after party with his band for us. Also, he was dressed for the occasion (have seen some knowledgeable DJs who I really wouldn't want at my wedding). All in all a very professional person and business.

John Thies · Married on 08/10/2012

Professional DJ

Ryan was very accommodating. Very professional in set up and thorough in his preparation. Asked specific question to identify our favorites and or not so fav music selection. Crushed an excellent mix up that had my wedding floor moving all night!
    Highly recommend Ryan! The pricing was well undervalued for the Hugh level of service he provided to our wedding and other events he has performed at!

• Danielle K

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2019

Great DJ and instrumentalists

We hired him for DJ for the reception as well as cello and violin for the ceremony. The price was great, the music sounded awesome, he really worked with us on a last minute change to the ceremony. Always kind and courteous and truly captured us in the music.

KC Weddings Plus 3
    KC Weddings Plus 4
    Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/12/2019

Good Service

We booked DJ Ryan. We had good communication from the time we booked him to the wedding day. He provided great DJ skills for the reception of the wedding. Would recommend him as a DJ. We also booked the photobooth, it was a decent photobooth. Overall, very pleased with the DJ services.

Sent on 10/14/2019