KC Wedding Ministers Reviews

KC Wedding Ministers 1
KC Wedding Ministers 2
KC Wedding Ministers 3

Sheryl · Married on 10/11/2014

She was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! I would definitely recommend her to engaged couples!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Rebecca was so nice and helpful. we had a perfect ceremony and she helped take the stress out of our day

Sent on 10/05/2014

Gina · Married on 09/27/2014

I am writing a review from my experience from over two years ago, but the quality of service I experienced was something I won't forget. I meant to write a review a long time ago; I'm a terrible procrastinator as you can tell, haha! I gave her 5 stars in every field because I truly have nothing but great things to say about Rebecca. She was super friendly, incredibly fast, and completely flexible to exactly what I wanted. She was professional, yet also personable. I felt as if we were being married by a friend, which was a comforting thing considering how stressful your big day can be! She gave me the ability to make the ceremony my own, while also keeping a certain structure to ensure everything would run smoothly. Rebecca was amazing, and for the value you are getting a great deal more than what you pay for!

Sent on 01/24/2017

KC Wedding Ministers's reply:

Thank you so much Gina! I loved being a part of such a momentous occasion in your lives. You two and your families were so wonderful to me that day, I will never forget it!

Tambra · Married on 09/20/2014

Our wedding was very special to us since we reunited after 32 years and Rebecca seemed to understand just what it meant to us and performed a very meaningful ceremony for our intimate gathering. I'm so thankful we found her. Whenever I had a question and emailed her she answered within minutes! I would very highly recommend Rebecca!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Kathryne · Married on 09/20/2014

Rebecca was just wonderful! She provided lots of suggestions during our rehearsal which was a HUGE help; gave direction to the wedding party and overall, made it a wonderful day for my husband and I. The ceremony Rebecca wrote was perfect in every way. Her pricing is also very reasonable, and I would recommend her to anyone a million times over!

Sent on 10/01/2014

David · Married on 09/13/2014

Very easy to work with. Very promt in all responses and provided multiple options for our vows. Showed up at event early and was prepared. Did outstanding job in performing the ceremony. Would highly recommend to anyone

Sent on 09/14/2014

Rebecca made our day great, and was very flexible in giving us the ceremony we wanted. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Robert · Married on 09/06/2014

Rebecca from True Hearts Weddings performed as our officiant for a vow exchange ceremony.
    We began contact with her through email and from the start she was very attentive and flexible to our wishes. She responded quickly to any questions that came up and kept us happy and worry free.

On the day of the ceremony she arrived early and we went over a few small details. We were running a bit late setting everything up and Rebecca actually rolled up her sleeves and helped out! In the end we were at least a half hour late starting the ceremony but she took it in stride and was very understanding.

The ceremony itself was beautiful. Rebecca tailored it to our wishes with a wonderful script and delivery. We had a couple short readings by family members and a sand ceremony after our exchange of vows. It was very touching and left many of our family members in joyful tears.

We couldn't have asked for a better experience and more gracious and helpful officiant. I can easily recommend True Hearts Weddings to anyone considering their services. Thanks for making our day extra special Rebecca!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Rebecca Norris was extremely helpful and very quick to respond to any questions I sent her. She was friendly and professional and I would recommend her to anyone wanting a lovely ceremony but working on a tight budget.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Caty · Married on 08/30/2014

Rebecca officiated our private elopement ceremony at Loose Park in KC MO. I had contacted her probably 1 month before the weekend that I wanted the wedding to be on, and she hung in and gave me many suggestions before I had everything fully set in stone and she dealt with all of my indecisive answers. She had awesome scripts to choose from and piece together. She read very nicely and was dressed appropriately and it was a joy to have her on our special day.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2014

Rebecca was amazing. She was very helpful. I didn't know the exact ceremony that we wanted and she was able to "read" us and make suggestions. She was very prompt and had everything in order. Thanks so much for make our day special.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Jeremy · Married on 08/02/2014

Rebecca was very friendly, cordial, and easy to work with. We did our wedding on a very limited budget and the groom was 30 minutes late! However everything went off without any problems. Highly recommend Rebecca!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Aaron · Married on 07/27/2014

Rebecca was great! Everything went just as well as we were hoping!

Sent on 08/04/2014

LaTisha · Married on 07/26/2014

Rebecca Norris was a wonderful officiant i would recomended her services to anyone she was awesome and it took alot of stress off to know that she wrote the script for the wedding and we did not have to worry about anything she had it all ready and was fabulous. We just cant say enough about her i am glad we found her and she shared our day with us.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Tracie · Married on 07/19/2014

Rebecca was extremely professional and responsive, but best of all she was NICE! You could tell she enjoyed being apart of our big day and made us feel extremely comfortable.

Alex · Married on 06/30/2014

Rebecca immediately responded to my text i sent her asking if she could officiate a small courthouse ceremony for my fiance and I. I think i text her on a Thursday and we met that next Monday and she married us! She is the sweetest person you will ever meet. We weren't planning on having any kind of ceremony, more just signing the paperwork; however, she put on a very small private ceremony for us at the gazebo of the courthouse, needless to say my mother was in tears. We are having an actual BIG wedding next year and i wouldn't want anyone else but Rebecca to be there to marry us AGAIN. :) She made our tying the knot the best day of my life. Thank you so much Rebecca for everything! You are so great!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2014

I first contacted Rebecca with True Hearts Weddings to perform our wedding message/vows with less than a month until the wedding! She quickly responded that she was available for my Friday wedding (with a very, very affordable price!!). She was very prompt with all emails.

She made the process so easy, helping me along every step of the way. She emailed several scripts/vows for me to read through. I really loved two scripts and I was able to combine my favorite parts from each.

The finalized script was very detailed, explaining everything that would happen.
    We met the evening before the wedding at the rehearsal. She showed up early and made sure to stay until everyone in the wedding party was comfortable with the run-through.

She had a great attitude and was very polite. I would definitely recommend Rebecca for your wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Tabatha · Married on 06/14/2014

Rebecca was a joy to work with I will absolutely be recommending her services.

Jenny · Married on 06/07/2014

Words cannot express how much we lives having Rebecca Norris officiate our wedding. Our original officiant cancelled and she stepped up and did the beautiful job. From our first wedding planning meeting to the day of our ceremony, Rebecca was there for us every step of the way. She was extremely confident and always helpful and prompt when we had any questions. We love Rebecca and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding ceremony that is unique and personalized. Thank you Rebecca!!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Great job! Would recommend to anyone who is getting married. Thank you!

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2014

My husband and I choose Rebecca to be our officiant for our wedding. When we were looking for someone to marry us we didn't really know what to look for or expect. When we met Rebecca i soon was relieved that everything would work out great and she knew what she was doing. Her professionalism was great! Rebecca was very nice and helpful. My husband and I really enjoyed working with her. We told her what we wanted/liked and she created the ceremony. Rebecca was fast and got back with me in a timely manner if I had any questions or concerns. I would recommend True Hearts Weddings to anyone! Overall my husband and I had a wonderful experience! :-)

Sent on 06/15/2014

Adreann · Married on 05/10/2014

Our Officiant, Rebecca was amazing. She made our wedding day very special. We couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us. We were very happy with her. When ever we had questions I could contact her any time and she always responded promptly. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Danny & Lou · Married on 04/19/2014

We loved having Rebecca a part of our big day! She was so easy to work with even, with my last minute changes :)

Sent on 06/15/2014

Kaylyn · Married on 03/30/2014

Great officiant for our wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Rebecca was a phenomenal officiant! She had a lot of cool ideas for the ceremony and suggestions on what we should do. We had a secular ceremony with some extra things thrown in there. She is so kind and made our big day really special! I would definitely recommend her!! She's the best!

Sent on 10/01/2014