KC Wedding Ministers Reviews

KC Wedding Ministers 1
KC Wedding Ministers 2
KC Wedding Ministers 3

Traci · Married on 07/11/2015

Was fantastic. Honest the entire process and ceremony was exactly what we asked for.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Mark · Married on 07/05/2015

Perfect! Rebecca accommodated our schedule and created a simple wedding that was absolutely perfect for us. The whole experience was perfection from start to finish! Could not have asked for a better experience for our wedding.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Rebecca was super helpful in this process with a very short amount of time and notice. Very kind and sincere.

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • User5253697 · event on 07/04/2015

Very helpful during the whole process

Sent on 07/12/2015

Jayce and Lena · Married on 07/03/2015

Rebecca was awesome! She's really nice and was more than happy to work with us despite us being a same sex couple. I couldn't have asked for a better elopement. Super helpful, willing to work under short notice and I would recommend her 110% to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Huntter · Married on 06/13/2015

Rebecca was wonderful! I would highly recommend her services to any couple looking to tie the knot.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Jenny · Married on 06/13/2015

Easy to work with. Also, we didn't want to write our vows, so she read them and they were BEAUTIFUL! Very pleased.

Sent on 06/22/2015

martha · Married on 06/06/2015

Rebbecca Norris was amazing. She did such a great job with everything. She was very helpful when i had questions and she was so sweet and nice :) I would defiantly use her again if i needed to in the near future. She helped make our day special. She knew exactly what she was doing and the scripture was awesome It made people laugh and talk about it all night.. Thanks again so much Rebbecca you were amazing.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Latania · Married on 06/06/2015

Me and my husband (now) decided to plan our wedding in less than four months due to having a big family of our own and jobs. So my husband told me to get on about getting someone to preform our wedding. So when I went online to look Rebecca Norris was the first friendly face I saw and her ratings were amazing. The minute I emailed her she was awesome. But what sold us on Rebecca was our face to face meet and greet. She was professional, punctual, and so sweet. We both knew that Rebecca was the right choice. And she also made our wedding day a breeze when it came to worrying about everything coming together. She of course made me cry (along with my handsome husband waiting for me at the end of the aisle) with her beautiful words and how she spoke of me and my husband. In any event in the future she will be the one I will be contacting. I recommend her for any event.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Kathy · Married on 05/16/2015

Rebecca composed a beautiful ceremony exactly as we had requested. She was wonderful to work with and truly seemed to care about us and our happiness.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Karen · Married on 04/26/2015

Rebecca was wonderful. Very professional, responded to email promptly, punctual, explained everything, discreetly helped during the ceremony. Added a very calming presence. Highly recommend.

Pam · Married on 04/26/2015

Rebecca could not have been more warm and professional. She helped us with suggestions as to the ceremony, understood what we were looking for and was spot on with the delivery at the ceremony!! I would highly recommend Rebecca if you are looking for someone to perform your wedding ceremony.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Ali · Married on 04/25/2015

Rebecca was great! She answered all questions quickly, was on time and had a great selection of ceremony options to choose from. Rebecca was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Our original marriage plans changed and we needed an earlier wedding date due to unforeseeable circumstances. We found Reverend Rebecca Norris from True Hearts Weddings and couldn't of been happier. Not only was she available on a short notice (less than a week), but she also recommended a location that was absolutely beautiful for the ceremony. The vows were so lovely and perfect for us we asked for a copy and received it the following day. I honestly don't know what we would of done without her.

Jessica · Married on 04/11/2015

I found Rebecca on Facebook, by recommendation of other brides. I usually go with my gut instinct, and had contacted another vendor, but something felt off. After the first emails with Rev. Rebecca Norris, I KNEW that she would be the one to marry my fiance and I. The first meeting was so easy--she was friendly, very professional and really took the time to talk with my fiance and I to get to know US. Our ceremony was tailored to our relationship and personalities, and she was very attune to our needs and answered every question that I had come up---especially the week before the wedding!
    The words of our ceremony were unique to us--it was refreshing to have it not be so "formal and stuffy" because that is not what we wanted. We had options; formal, informal--whatever we wanted she provided. When she first emailed me the copy of our ceremony, I cried. It was just beautiful and eloquent and said just the right things. From the rehearsal to the big day she was a genuine Angel. I highly recommend her and am so thankful that we found Rebecca. She is a true gem, and will be everything you hoped for and more.

Ray · Married on 03/28/2015

Rebecca was everything you would want from an officiant. Someone who is down to earth, willing to listen, and genuine. We made an absolutely wonderful choice!

Charyne · Married on 03/20/2015

Rebecca was the officiant for our wedding 3/20/15, and I couldn't have dreamed for it to go any better than it did. The ceremony and vows that she wrote were exactly what my husband and I wanted, and she got them perfect after only meeting with us a couple of times. She is incredibly professional and responsive as well. She also did our rehearsal the night before our wedding, and even though we were in a tight space to practice, she made sure everyone knew what was expected of them for the next day. I can't say enough good things about Rebecca. If you need an officiant, she needs to be the first person that you call.

Sent on 04/12/2015

Bradley · Married on 01/31/2015

Rebecca was so great to work with and flexible! Would highly recommend her to others!!!!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Flexible, nice, and responsive!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Liz · Married on 12/13/2014

Amazing service and very personalized.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Kristina · Married on 12/13/2014

Rebecca was amazing! Loved the unique ceremony with the custom script. Everything was fantastic!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Jena · Married on 11/01/2014

Rebecca did an outstanding job in the time frame that we met with her! She was a life saver! I wouldn't have asked for a better Officiant to marry my husband and I at our Batman Wedding! Thank you again!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Rebecca was a delight to work with! I'm so thankful we chose her to officiate our wedding. She made the entire process very easy, was quick to respond to communication, and best of all accommodated our last minute planning with ease. I'd recommend her services to anyone looking for an officiant, particularly in a more laid back/elopement type setting.

Sent on 11/10/2014

patricia · Married on 10/25/2014

Rebecca was prompt, respectful and had a good idea of what to expect, through all of the information provided from questionnaires. She wasn't over nor under dressed. She gives you exactly what you want. Very pleased.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Brooke · Married on 10/18/2014

Rebecca was amazing and a joy to have at our wedding! Her service was everything we could ask for and more. She listened to our wants and wrote a beautiful ceremony that my husband and I, as well as our family and friends, enjoyed. I would highly recommend Rebecca! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/01/2014