75 Reviews for KCCAKELADY LLC

Private Tastings (5)
Cupcakes (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
Cake Toppers (1)

Beautiful and delicious cake just like we ordered! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing! Everyone at our wedding loved it! Kim is very talented!

Profile Picture Heather , 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I planned an event for 150 people from out-of-town. The owner, Kim Marks, was extremely responsive to all of my emails. I sent her pictures of what I wanted (an American Flag cake), and she created it perfectly! It was delivered on time, beautifully made with every detail, and it was DELICIOUS! Thank YOU Kim!

Photo for KCCAKELADY LLC Review - Most photographed part of the day!
Photo for KCCAKELADY LLC Review - Three dimensional
Profile Picture Monica, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Toppers

If you're looking for cake that's flavorful and reasonably priced, you must book Kim. My husband and I wanted cupcakes for our wedding day. We tried 4 places before we met with Kim. Some places we tried had no flavor, others were outrageously priced. We knew when we tried Kim's cake, she was the one. We had 6 different flavors of cupcakes at the wedding, and they were all so good. We had so many compliments about the cupcakes. Pumpkin, red velvet with chocolate chips and chocolate with chocolate filling were my favorite. She can make anything you want! Go with Kim!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We've used Kim, KCCAKELADY, for both of my daughters' weddings. The most recent was this past weekend. Kim's cakes are not only gorgeous but absolutely the best tasting cakes I've ever eaten. Each cake was made to the perfection of the description the brides gave her. She is always available to answer questions and reliable on delivery. Without hesitation I recommend her services to any potential client. You'll not be disappointed! Thank you, Kim, for helping complete our reception with your lovely cakes. There was very little left as people went back for seconds.

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

KC Cake Lady is amazing....I had guest after guest come up to me and compliment the cake. It was delicious! Kim always responded quickly and professional, made me feel very at ease. Not only was the cake fabulous, her pricing is very reasonable. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Pam, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kim exceeded my expectations for my wedding cake! The moment I saw my cake I got butterflies for her to bring my vision to life was speechless. We had 4 flavors almond joy, lemon,chocolate chocolate chip and Pink champagne I have never tasted a cake so moist and delicious as ours ever! From the bottom of my heart Kim thank you! We will be a lifetime customer. You will be receiving the best of the best with The KC CakeLady!

Profile Picture Kenya, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

KC Cake Lady makes by far the prettiest cakes and they taste amazing too!! I was so impressed with the cake she made for my wedding and everyone loved how it tasted!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Kim was very easy to get in touch with, and responds very quickly to questions! She was willing to give suggestions and feedback when I wasn't sure about the look of the cake I wanted. I was so very happy with how our 3 tier cake turned out! We had the white and strawberry flavors and it was so so delicious! I'm already craving more!

Profile Picture Denise, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kim was AMAZING to work with! She was quick to respond and was able to recreate what we envisioned for our wedding cake and grooms cake! We changed the flavors on her twice and she didn't hesitate to make those changes for us. She was fair priced for the cakes we ordered. We had a 3 tier cake (rather large) and a 1/2 sheet cake. She delivered the cakes the venue on time and even put our cake topper on for us. She was just amazing to work with and her cakes tasted wonderful! I would highly recommend her! When my husband and I start having children, she is without a doubt, who we will go with for 1st birthday cake/smash cake! LOVED HER!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

KC Cakelady was by far the most creative cake artist I have ever met (she honestly puts cake boss to shame). She beautifully matches artistry with exquisite cake that will be the life of the event. Her business transactions are flawless and picking out your special cake for your event will be the most flawless task on your to do list. I cannot thank her enough for all the passion and pride she puts into her work.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/4/16, 1 Review

Amazing, beautiful
cakes are top quality in appearance .... quality and taste!
Literally melt in your mouth!
Pure Cake Perfection!

Profile Picture User7793340, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Used Kim/KC Cake Lady for our wedding on 9/24/2016. She was amazing!! Our cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted so yummy. The pink champagne was my favorite! She was so helpful throughout the entire process. :)

Profile Picture Katie, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

KCCakeLady did my husbands grooms cake for my wedding! I sent her a picture of an idea that she brought to life! The details on the cake were perfect and she was very nice and made sure she created exactly what I was looking for! Not to mention the cake tasted awesome! Price was reasonable and she responded quickly to my inquiry. I'll definitely use her again for any specialty cake I need!

Profile Picture Tiera, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kim at KCCakeLady is hands down the best at what she does. She was very communicative during the whole process. Not only are her cakes affordable, but they are beautiful and so so tasty. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Julia, 9/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Cakes

We used Kim in August 206 for our wedding cake. It was absolutely gorgeous and beyond delicious. I am a snob when it comes to buttercream, and Kim's buttercream is the perfect balance of sweet and creamy. The cake was amazing too! We loved the almond and coconut flavors. I highly recommend her and we look forward to using her for years to come.

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Best cake! Amazing quality! Great price.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The wedding cake was exactly what I wanted. She worked with me to find the photographs that we agreed upon to make my vision come to life. Our guests were highly complimentary of the design of the cake and all commented how moist and tasty the cake was. The cake was yellow with a strawberry filling to go with the "picnic" theme of our event. I highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Joan, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We used KCCAKELADY for our wedding last June. She was flexible and offers a wide variety of options. My husband had a mario theamed cake and it turned out so much better than we could have imagined! On top of the cakes being artfully decorated they tasted amazing! If you give KCCAKELADY a try I highly reccomend the buttercake with champagne cream filling! After almost a year wedeing guests are still complimenting our cakes!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The KCcakelady is amazing! Our cake became a major attraction at our wedding! Everyone loved how yummy and beautiful it was! We can't thank Kim enough! She is such a joy to work with! The proof in her incredible work is, not only did we have Kim create our wedding cake she also made cupcakes and a cake for my bridal shower and helped me secretly pick out a surprise Batman grooms cake! Kim helped make our day so special! Our photographer could not believe how beautiful and yummy the cake was so we have a ton of beautiful pictures to share! Please pick Kim to make your wedding cake, she is incredible and so are her cakes ;)

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

KCCakeLady is a MUST HAVE for your wedding or event!!! I can not say it enough! Kim delivered us the most perfect wedding cake! I reached out to our local wedding community looking for a Cake Designer and Kim was highly recommended. I messaged Kim and within minutes we had started dialogue about what I wanted. We met for our cake tasting and oh my! Every flavor was DELICIOUS! We picked four flavors for our 4 tier cake and cupcakes. Everything was so easy! Our venue was about 45 minutes outside the city so Kim delivered our cake on site. The cake looked STUNNING!! People are still raving about how scrumptious and moist our wedding cake was! If you are looking for a cake at an amazing price you HAVE to contact Kim (KCcakelady)!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

KC Cake Lady was wonderful! She made my cake and cupcakes better than I expected! My wedding guests raved about the cake and cupcakes also. Moist and the flavors were so good! I highly recommend KC Cake Lady for any of your cake needs!

Profile Picture Bri, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake tasted and looked amazing! Kim was great to work with and offered us advice on how we could save money. We definitely plan to use her in the future.

Profile Picture Wendy, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I ordered a Ku Jayhawk groomscake. It was delicious, very well made, and the star or my catering. I'm so happy with it.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/5/15, 1 Review