Kaysha Weiner Photographer Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Jennifer G. Married on 02/17/2020

Unforgettable

My fiancé and I had plans to take our engagement photos at the Mission in San Juan Capistrano and my friend was unable to take the photos after all. She referred us to Kaysha and I sent a message to Kaysha and she responded the same day. She was amazing and really helped us out of a jam! She took care of the arrangements with the location and had great recommendations as far as timing and lighting. I immediately felt comfortable with her and our photos came out beautiful! More importantly our session was exactly what it was meant to be, unforgettable and full of love. Thank you Kaysha for making your clients feel like family!
    Stephanie T. Married on 01/04/2020

Truly a WONDERFUL person and photographer!! One of the best decisions for our wedding!

Kaysha was one of the first and best decisions we made for our wedding! Soon after my (now) husband and I got engaged, we knew it was so important to find a photographer who could perfectly capture the events, emotions, and memories of our wedding day, especially because these pictures last a lifetime! We looked through several galleries of photographers recommended by wedding venues we were visiting, but as soon as my husband saw Kaysha's pictures, he excitedly showed me her portfolio and we were in love! We were finding that a lot of other photographers tend to focus on these grand, picturesque settings that just happen to have the people in the picture, which made their photos feel very distant. Kaysha on the other hand has an incredible talent to focus on the people in her pictures, capturing the emotions and essence of different moments that I could even feel myself tearing up when looking at pictures she took of other couples and their families! We just had to meet her and thank goodness she was available for both our engagement shoot and our wedding day!!

Kaysha is so warm, friendly, thoughtful, down-to-earth, professional, and clearly an expert at her craft. She is so personable and make us feel incredibly comfortable with just being us that happened to have a camera following us around. What really helped take any of the awkwardness and pressure off was that we trusted Kaysha to help us look good for the camera as well, and we truly appreciated any direction that she had for us whether it came to where we placed our hands, the direction of our gazes, and the angle of our heads. We ended up with truly amazing photos that we love to look through again and again, months later!

What really stands out to us about Kaysha though is that she went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect throughout the entire wedding process. As one of our first vendors, she was there to support us as we had some challenges settling on a wedding date with our venue (it's a long story), reassured me our pictures will be perfect as I was recovering from a surgery that impacted my smile just weeks before the wedding (also a long story), and checked in with us constantly throughout our wedding day to see if she could take care any needs that arose, regardless of whether they were picture-related or not. Kaysha became more like a friend and confidant rather than one of our vendors, and we are so incredibly thankful that she was there with us during this entire process! We're looking forward to working more with Kaysha in the future, and we HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for an amazing photographer to capture life's amazing moments. :)
    Marie L. Married on 06/22/2019

BEST decision ever!

Look no further, Kaysha is amazing! I hired her as my wedding photographer and she also did my engagement photo shoot. She was all around incredible! She is an extremely talented photographer who is also a joy to work with (extremely important), makes you feel super comfortable, and is very reliable. The pictures were absolutely beautiful and captured ALL the sweet, genuine moments. I cannot state enough how stunning each and every single picture was. We were really impressed by her. All of the pictures were bright, clear, and evoked the real emotion of what was captured. She did not miss ANYTHING! Her editing skills are also phenomenal and she is truly a skilled photographer. Everyone has told me numerous times how amazing the pictures turned out. She's very friendly and professional and really knows how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She gives GREAT direction which makes a huge difference while also looking natural. She is really organized and followed all of my requests for pictures on the wedding day. She is very reliable and responsive and super easy to work with. She has a fast turn around time compared to other photographers and organizes all the photos for you. She by far exceeded our expectations and was a highlight of our wedding! We are extremely happy we chose Kaysha as our wedding photographer and we will continue to use her in the future. Best decision ever. Highly, highly recommend her. You will be very happy with your choice!
  • Jackie
    Jackie J. Married on 06/15/2019

Best Vendor of Our Entire Wedding

My husband and I were lucky to be surrounded by great vendors for our entire wedding, but Kaysha hands-down was the MVP of the day. We had complete faith in her skills, she wrangled our large wedding party perfectly, and captured so many great moments in such an efficient manner. We were even able to enjoy a bit of our own cocktail hour due to how on top of it Kaysha was. She was never stressed, very professional, and always brought a lighthearted and cheerful mood to every room she entered. She delivered the finished photos so quickly, and every image knocked it out of the park. We can't wait to keep using Kaysha for family photos as life evolves, and we're so happy she was a part of our big day.
    Catherine G. Married on 11/10/2018

Kaysha is amazing!!!

Our wedding was a destination wedding, so we didn’t know a lot about vendors out in California. Luckily for us we found a great wedding planner who put us in touch with Kaysha. From the first initial phone call I received from Kaysha I knew she was the one. Talking to Kaysha was almost like talking to an old friend on the phone. I felt like she really got to know me and showed geniun interest. Months before my wedding I remember receiving a Christmas card from Kaysha with her family picture on it as well as a small gift that included some bridal stuff. I remeber thinking to myself, how thoughtful of her to take the time out to send us these gifts! The best gift I have to say was when she sent my husband and I movie tickets, I thought to myself now this photographer really gets us ; )
    A few nights before the wedding Kaysha called to check-in with me to see how I was doing. Though I was slightly nervous about the big day Kaysha really put my mind at ease and made me feel like it was all going to be ok.
    The day the wedding came and I was excited! Most of the vendors I had never met before since I live on the east coast. When Kaysha introduced herself to me that morning I remember giving her a hug and feeling like I had known her forever ( mind you we had never met). The whole day was completely amazing and Kaysha worked so well with my videoagrapher, I literally could not ask for more! Our photos came out absolutely stunning!! I am so thankful to Kaysha and her assistant for helping to make our day such a success! If you live in the California area make sure to check her out! You will be beyond happy with her work! I know I am : )
    Jaclyn Married on 10/05/2018
    Our experience with Kaysha was absolutely AMAZING!!!
    Words cannot describe how pleased we are with the way our engagement pictures came out! My fiancé and I are beyond happy. Kaysha was able to capture our personalities perfectly! She was also very knowledgeable about the location we shot at and got our edited prints back to us very quickly. She is an amazing photographer and I will definitely be calling her for any photography needs in the future.
    XOXO
    Jaclyn and Ken
    Jessica Married on 08/11/2018

Kaysha is the BEST!

Kaysha shot our wedding (and engagement pictures) and we could not be more obsessed with her work. She captured everything so perfectly and her editing is absolutely stunning. She made my white flowers pop and show incredible detail even next to my white dress. She enhanced the natural light and made everything so beautiful! Kaysha also captured all the small and large details that were so important to us on our wedding day; there is not a single shot I feel like I'm missing. She has a true talent behind the lens (and computer), but is also one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. She kept my husband I at ease all day and our families and bridal party loved her. I would recommend Kaysha to everyone, we can't wait to use her again for future family sessions!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 06/23/2018
    Kaysha is an amazing photographer who cares deeply about her customers. She has a knack for making people feel comfortable and excited to take photographs. She captures all the beautiful moments in an artistic way while still remaining authentic. Her pictures are crisp, bright, and vivid without that washed out, overly photo-shopped look that is so popular these days. I couldn't be happier with her work product!
    Emily Married on 09/30/2017
    Kaysha will forever be our go-to photographer! She had originally photographed my sister-in-law's Temecula wedding day, so it was only fitting that we work with her as well - & boy does she makes the whole experience feel effortless! She has such a friendly, carefree energy and excitement to her that keeps you smiling and laughing throughout the whole process. From our Vasquez Rocks engagement shoot to our Long Beach wedding day, we now have these AMAZING photos to fill our home and look back on for years to come.

We can't wait to recommend her to friends and family in the near future!
    Delynn Married on 09/16/2017
    Kaysha is nothing short of amazing! I have received so many compliments on our engagement photos and wedding photos. She is SO talented and I'm over the moon about our entire experience with her! Shooting with Kaysha was a total dream - she's hilarious, easy going, and super professional. Not only is she quick and responsive to emails/calls/texts and answers all of your insane question, but she puts you completely at ease and captures exactly who you are as a couple. I'm so thankful we found Kaysha and I hope to have her photograph all of our future memories as well!
    Elizabeth Married on 08/05/2017
    Hiring Kaysha was one of the best wedding decisions we made! From the first phone call she made me feel so comfortable and I immediately knew I wanted to have her photograph our wedding. I was so excited to shoot engagement pictures with her and we had it all scheduled (hair, makeup and outdoor location). Unfortunately, it was pouring on the day of and we couldn't reschedule because my fiancé and I were only in town for a few days. Kaysha quickly had a new plan. She had us over to her office and we had a "cozy couch with coffee" engagement session. It was perfect! And a lot of fun! We got so many compliments on these photos and I will cherish them forever.

Everything with photography ran so smoothly the day of our wedding. I felt extremely comfortable having Kaysha there and directing us through the picture taking process. All of my bridesmaids commented on how nice and fun our photographer was. Our pictures came back quickly and perfect! I can't wait to recommend Kaysha to friends and schedule family shoots with her in the future!
    Gina Married on 11/12/2016
    If you're looking for the best wedding photographer in Orange County, look no further. Kaysha is amazing!! We were fortunate enough to have her photograph our engagement shots and we couldn't have picked a better person. She makes you feel comfortable right from the start and she is so down to earth (which lets be real, that can be hard to find in Orange County). You can also really tell she cares and wants your photos to be beautiful just as much as you do. We wish we could be bringing her with us on our destination wedding, but unfortunately she was already booked the week we are getting married. Regardless we were so lucky to have her shoot our engagement shots, and we're looking forward to seeing her at my best friend's wedding because she will now be shooting her wedding in May!!
    Jennifer Married on 11/05/2016
    Kaysha made us feel at ease and she instantly felt like a friend. The photos are fantastic and the whole process was so easy. She was our best wedding vendor decision and we will absolutely use her again.
    Vanessa Married on 07/09/2016
    I can't say enough about Kaysha, she was such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I, fiancé at the time had a horrible experience with our initial photographer we hired for our wedding, shortly after we contacted Kaysha! She basically came to our rescue. Her work, professionalism and awesome personality kept true through the whole process. We just got back our wedding photos and I'm completely in love! Every photo is so beautifully captured. I hope to work with Kaysha again in the future!
    Vanessa Married on 05/15/2016
    From the very first moment we met Kaysha I knew she was going to be our photographer! There is just something about her that immediately puts you at ease and makes you feel very comfortable. This was very important to me because I'm not used to having my picture taken, I believe the last time I had professional pictures taken were my Senior Pictures! After our engagement/family session my feelings were confirmed, they are amazing! She was even able to wrangle our 6 year old with ease and produce so many amazing shots. Now that we have our wedding photos, which by the way were sent to us less than two weeks after the wedding, I couldn't be more pleased. There are 100's of BEAUTIFUL photos to choose from and we are so grateful she captured the day with perfection and that we will have these photos to look back on for the rest of our lives. Kaysha will be our photographer going forward for all of our major life events!
    Alicia Married on 04/30/2016
    Kaysha was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. She put our mind at ease from the very first day we met her. She then continued to impress us from that day on. Our engagement shoot was the first time we took photos as a couple so we were nervous as expected. Kaysha directed us throughout the entire shoot, so much we became so relaxed and had so much fun we didn't want it to end. She was not only professional, but also very personable. Once we received our engagement photos we knew we made the right decision to make her our wedding photographer. Once again, Kaysha went above and beyond on our wedding day. Not only did she arrive early at the start of the day, but she was right on schedule the entire day! Kaysha has an eye for photos that we have never seen before. She could make any setting look even more beautiful than we could imagine. Kaysha and her assistant captured every photo we asked for on that day and more! In addition to her amazing skills, the photos were available so quickly and were very easy to access online. The wedding album was a great addition to the package as it was so beautifully made. To this day, friends and family keep on commenting on how our photos looked like they should be showcased in a bridal magazine. Kaysha went above and beyond our expectations, we are so grateful that she was a part of our special day! We will never forget how hard so worked to make our day that much better!!!
  • User2571694 2+ years ago
    Kaysha was incredible, we could not ask for a better experience with her. She was so supportive and helpful throughout the entire wedding process and she takes amazing pictures! We love every single picture she really maximizes the lighting and moment to give you gorgeous pictures I can not say enough good things about her and her photography, you will not regret picking Kaysha for your wedding!
  • User2514092 2+ years ago
    Kaysha is the absolute best. She makes you feel so comfortable and like you have known her for a long time. She was extremely kind and helpful, her professional opinion helped a lot too for designing our album. She has such a gift to photograph very special moments in life. My favorite part about Kaysha is her attention to detail.
    Carley Married on 10/17/2015
    Kaysha was recommended to us by our wedding planner and I am so glad she was! From our first meeting I knew all of our shoots together would be fun and easy. Our engagement session came out way beyond what I was picturing in my head and I could not have been more happy about it!

Our wedding day is all a little blurry since it goes by so quickly but Kaysha makes you feel so at ease. She also makes you feel a bit like a supermodel ;) I just got our wedding photos back and I love them. She captured our entire day so perfectly from getting ready, to our first look, to the last shot of the night which was super fun! And trust me, if she asks to come under your veil to take pictures of you and your fiancé/husband...do it! One of my favorite pictures from the entire day!!
  • User2439332 2+ years ago
    Highly recommend. We were very pleased with our wedding photos!
    Helena Married on 10/04/2015
    Kaysha is a wonderful photographer, and we were so happy we worked with her for our wedding. We were so happy with the entire experience, and absolutely LOVE our photos.

I knew I loved her crisp and natural style from looking at her work on her website, but the clincher was really the first time we spoke to her. We were planning our Southern California wedding from afar, and we had a Skype interview with her. Despite the fact that we were video conferencing, she immediately put us at ease and it felt as if we had known her forever. It was obvious that she'd be bring fun, laughter, and ease to our wedding day.

On the wedding day, Kaysha and her assistant were fantastic. She was great at giving us direction, while keeping things light and fun. Her professionalism and friendly approach were priceless when she directed my huge family through our family shots. She captured all the shots I requested, and was so organized about it.

I loved seeing all the beautiful shots she and her assistant captured. We have been enjoying the pictures of all our guests, and all the little details and tender moments. It's been wonderful to linger over everything that flew by on the wedding day.

To quote my father "Kaysha sure does know what she's doing."!
    Libby Married on 10/03/2015
    I can't say enough great things about Kaysha. From the moment we laid eyes on her portfolio we were already crazy about her. Then, from meeting her to engagement pictures (to my boudoir shoot) all the way to the day of the wedding, she exceeded our expectations the whole way. She was patient and made us feel comfortable. She is one of the most genuine people I've ever met. She even sent a special compilation to one of my bridesmaids that included the pictures of her, her husband, son (ring bearer) and daughter.
    And, of course, the pictures all came out beautifully. If you check out her website, I'm the one with the gold sequins on the bottom of my dress.
    I would recommend her to absolutely everyone. She was an integral part of, not only the wedding day, but the entire planning/wedding process. Even after the wedding she sent us trinkets and cards. It really felt like by being one of Kaysha's couples, you were joining a little family.
    Cannot wait to call her for maternity pictures when the time comes. Look at her website, I promise you'll love her.
  • User2345543 2+ years ago
    My husband and I hired Kaysha to do the photography at our wedding in August in Newport Beach, CA. It was extremely easy to get in touch with her throughout the planning process and we received emails when payments were due etc. The week of the wedding she specifically asked if there were certain ideas we had or if there were certain pictures we absolutely couldn't live without - certain location or certain family members. She made sure all of that information was given to her upfront so there were no questions on the wedding day. The Friday before at our Rehearsal, she came to the Church. It was great to have her there, knowing she was scoping things out for the next day and where pictures would look great. The day of everything went perfect! She had an assistant that took pictures also, so we had so many great ones to choose from! The setting was absolutely perfect - with the water and boats in the background and I am so happy we chose her. She asked us what WE wanted and let us choose where and what kind of pictures we wanted. I have zero complaints about working with Kaysha and would recommend her to anyone. You're pictures will turn out great!
    Kristen Married on 07/11/2015
    Kaysha was an amazing photographer right from the start!! Alex and I met her the first time at our engagement photos and we both knew from the moment she started shooting with her that our photos would be wonderful! She was willing to go to any location we wanted and took so many great shots of us together it was hard to choose which ones to use for our save the dates! After our receiving our engagement photos I couldn't wait to see the magic she would create at the wedding!
    On our wedding day Kaysha and her assistant were so professional, kind, and fun with myself and the rest of the wedding party. She put everyone at ease and I got numerous comments about what a great photographer she was. Last week we got all of our wedding photos and there are so many good ones its going to be hard to choose which ones to order and add to our scrapbook!!
    Kaysha also did a great job of capturing so many candid moments of my husband and I, friends, and family that I truly cherish. Its so fun to see friends and family enjoying your wedding without being posed. Hiring Kaysha as your photographer will be one of the greatest choices you make during the wedding planning process and I can guarantee you that once your photos arrive you will be in awe of the work she does!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 05/03/2015
    Choosing Kaysha was easily the best decision we made for our wedding. She is patient, kind, thoughtful, funny, and most importantly, has a serious talent for taking gorgeous photos.
    From our first meeting with her where she wrote my husband and I's name on her chalkboard at her cute office, I just knew she was the ONE. Deciding on your photographer is a little like falling in love: when you know, you just know! :) She was such a great listener and everything about her just clicked.
    The whole process was easy - from deciding on our package, to discussing details of the engagement shoot, to signing the contract and beyond: easy and relaxed. Kaysha answered all my emails promptly and never balked at any questions I had.When you're planning a wedding, someone who comes along and makes the whole thing EASIER is a saint in my book.

Kaysha was also always up for an adventure, which I really admire about her. We had her do part of our engagement photos on the top of a parking structure and she mad all of the photos pop. She has a very unique eye and sees beauty in thing other people don't. I think that is what makes her photography so great.

On our wedding day, Kaysha went beyond the duties of a photographer many times. She helped organize my day-of timeline, moved everyone along, and helped keep me calm and collected. And our photos - oh our beautiful photos. They told the story of our wedding day so perfectly. We got to relieve every moment. We will be coming back to Kaysha for any and all professional photos we need in the future. We love you Kaysha!!

Hire her!!!