Kay's Bridal Reviews

95 | Simi Valley, CA

95 Reviews for Kay's Bridal

Erika · Married on 08/09/2014

I went into Kay's looking for a specific designer. They had the designer, but not the specific dresses I was looking for. They said they could order anything I wanted. But, I didn't want to order a dress I hadn't tried on. So I looked around, and decided to try on a dress I thought looked interesting. And to my surprise, I fell in love instantly. I didn't buy it that day, and I looked around a little more. I came back a couple of weeks later and purchased it. To my surprise, the dress by Mori Lee, came in only 2 months later. By the time my first fitting came around 8 months later, the dress was too snug for my liking. I went through several fittings and alterations, but the ladies there were very patient with me, and worked on the dress until I was happy. The final product made me cry tears of joy and everyone raved about my dress.

Sent on 08/15/2014
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 07/19/2014

Kay's Bridal was such a great experience. I had Candice for all of my appointments and she was beyond fantastic!!! I came in not knowing what style I wanted at all, and she helped me find the most amazing gown that fit my personality AND budget perfectly. I will say that I have not done my alterations yet (they will be done in May) so I'm not sure how their pricing is for that service.

Please note that they do require appointments, but try their hardest to fit you in.

Sent on 02/28/2014

Jenny · Married on 05/17/2014

Thank you Ladies for a wonderful experience. I love my dress! Kay's has a great selection, price range, professional sales staff and alterations department. I highly recommend Kay's.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Kay's has lots of reviews already so I will keep this short. LOVE THEM.
    Great selection, excellent prices, nice store, reliable, excellent work.
    No champagne for your entourage here - but they offer patience, willing attitudes, helpfulness and generosity of heart.
    Every lovely lady that helped me - especially Cirie and Kay - was so kind and seemed so happy for me. They made the dress process special for me. Thanks ladies!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Jennifer · Married on 01/18/2014

Best dress in the world- thank you

Sent on 02/02/2014

Of course the dress I chose had just been discontinued... seems to always be my luck. I did get lucky in finding it online though, Kay's Bridal was selling their sample. I live an hour and half away, so I made an appointment for that Saturday hoping my dream dress would still be there. Of course we were late, our hour and half drive took almost 3 going through LA, I was so stressed because they were booked solid. The staff was so sweet to squeeze me in, promising to hold my dress till I got there to at least try it on. I knew it was the one from the first moment. They were so gracious to let me try on a few others (since this was the only dress I had EVER tried on - no girl should miss the experience of trying on dresses). Even better, I thought it would be 25% off, it was 50% off. LOVE THIS DRESS!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Mayra · Married on 11/02/2013

The ladies at Kay's Bridal are amazing !! From answering my 50 questions online to the caring & professional service in person. Candice & Daniellle were great so sweet! Thank you Kay's Bridal! Ladies, Kay's is the place to go. Prices are beyond reasonable for gorgeous dresses.

Sent on 12/25/2012

I bought my wedding dress here and the service was great! She gave me lots of options and knew what would look good for my body type. She also was great with picking accessories to match. I had my fittings and received my dress in more than enough time. Excellent place!

Sent on 12/14/2013
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/03/2013

From the moment I walked in, my experience was warm and friendly. They listened to what I wanted and needed, they did everything possible to make sure I had the dress of my dreams. I love this place and would recommend this bridal shop to anyone who is looking for the best in value and service.

Sent on 02/26/2013

The best ever. They treated me like I was family! I would recommend this place to anyone!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Alison · Married on 09/21/2013

The entire staff at Kay's is incredible. They impressed my mom and I so much we never went into another bridal shop! We came just to look and found "the one" on the first try thanks to how many beautiful dresses they have in the store- out for brides to see and picture easily and of course thanks to all the girls who helped during the first visit and future appointments. Kay's made dress shopping glamorous and fun and that is what it should be for every bride.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Sharon · Married on 08/10/2013

Kay's bridal was great: they helped my find the perfect dress (the second one I tried on!) while making me feel like a princess. I love my dress and loved wearing it. Thank you, Kay's bridal!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Sara · Married on 08/10/2013

I had a truly wonderful experience at Kay's Bridal. I started my wedding dress search at David's Bridal (like many, I'm sure) and was disappointed by how pushy and impersonal my experience was there. What I experienced at Kay's was the complete opposite. Every time I went in, there was always a friendly face to greet me and someone who was dedicated to helping me during my appointment time. They truly are passionate about what they do and about helping each person not just find a dress, but the RIGHT dress. In fact, at my first appointment, I found a dress I loved and instead of pushing me to buy the dress, they told me to go home and sleep on it for a few days. If I still loved the dress, I should come back later (which I did). In addition, the quality of the dresses at Kay's Bridal was excellent and at prices that were jaw-dropping good. Really excellent, and I would whole-heartedly recommend them to all my friends!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Jackie · Married on 08/03/2013

The staff was very helpful and I ordered a gorgeous dress there for a great price.

Sent on 09/24/2013
  • Y

Yelena · Married on 07/07/2013

I ordered my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses from Kay. I went to many many different bridal shops and Kay tops it for service, friendliness, price and quality!!! Everyone who works there are SUPER sweet and they treat you like a good old friend!!!Kay has amazing and reasonably priced bridal gowns which are preserved so well ( not in bags like some other places). I highly recommend any bride to check them out or get their dress there!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Carolina · Married on 07/05/2013

Kay and her team are very helpful. Great variety of dresses at great price points. No need to travel far- Kay has the best selection of dresses! i bought 2 dresses and love both!

Sent on 07/18/2013
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2013

What a great dress shop! The wedding dress was one of the first things I started looking for when I got engaged. Many friends recommended Kay's, so after checking out some other dress shops I decided to try out Kay's Bridal. I am so happy that I did. My bridal consultant was amazing. She listened to what I was looking for and pulled some dresses for me that were in my budget. She found "the one" for me and she said that my face lit up. Kay was in there every time I went in and everyone was very helpful. They even let me make an appointment just to show my bridesmaid how to bustle me. Although I will only be using them once in my lifetime, I highly recommend this shop!!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Martha · Married on 05/18/2013

Kay's Bridal was a dream come true Kay and Vickie were wonderful. I found my dream dress. Literally, I dreamed about it until I went and bought it. They also made my vision for my bridal party dresses become a reality.

Sent on 05/23/2013

Kay's was fantastic and made every aspect of the dress buying experience pleasant. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a variety of dresses, with professional and caring sales people who truly wanted everything to be perfect for you!

Sent on 07/17/2013

My experience at Kay's bridal was perfect. They have a very nice little shop and the consultants were very helpful. I made an appoinment and felt like all of their attention was on me finding my dress. I found a dress of their "clearance" rack and was actually able to bring it home that day. We went back several months later for my fitting. While my dress was 1/4 of an inch too long, they didn't push the alteration on me. I really liked this becuase I felt like they weren't just out to get money out of you, but to have a great experience. I have since recommended another bride to the shop, and and also bought her dress from Kay's.

Sent on 03/30/2013
  • Autumn

Autumn · Married on 12/12/2012

When I first went in I had no idea what I wanted and one of the girls was able to help me find the right dress. I did a couple of fittings and had a few items fixed on the dress to make it perfect. I enjoyed their service I went back to get a bridesmaid dress for the wedding I was in later in the year.

Sent on 12/29/2012

All of the women that work at Kay's were absolutely wonderful to work with. They were so helpful and gave honest feedback. I felt confident that I made the perfect decision with my dress and was so impressed with how professional and friendly all of the people were that work at this salon every time I came in.

Sent on 01/05/2013

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2012

I had a super big fear of trying on wedding dresses for some reason and I felt so comfortable at Kays!!! I showed pictures and described what I'd envisioned at the start of my appointment and quickly found out that what I wanted wasn't the best for my body type but the Kay's consultant already had some awesome dresses in mind!! The first dress she brought in was stunning as was the one after that, but the third one... it was mine!! I knew it was my dress before it even was taken off the hanger!!! Alterations and wedding day accessories were a breeze to get their and far more affordable then other places!!! I had an awesome experience!!!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Kay and her team did a wonderful job. My alterations were affordable and well done. Everything went perfectly and I felt very comfortable working with Kay and her staff.

Sent on 10/19/2012

Kelli · Married on 08/23/2012

Kay's bridal was outstanding. I am an older bride that isn't a size six and I was very anxious about picking out the perfect dress. The staff was perfect and made me very relaxed. I ultimately bought the dress they recommended. My husband LOVED the dress. THANK YOU Kay's Bridal!

Sent on 09/14/2012