Kayla Nicole Beauty Reviews

5 Reviews for Kayla Nicole Beauty

• Michaela

Michaela · Married on 06/25/2018

Hiring Her Will Be Your Best Decision for Feeling Confident On Your Big Day

11/10 stars for this incredible, talented woman! YOU NEED KAYLA for your most important day. She took every single thought/vision I had in my head and created something even better than I could have dreamed of. She made sure I was not only happy with my hair and make up, but truly felt the most confident I ever have. She even made some last minute changes that I asked for because her main goal was to have this bride feel beautiful on my big day over everything else. Kayla was professional, on time, and responsive. But Kayla goes above and beyond to connect with each bride - she is fiercely kind, thoughtful, and comforting. After getting ready with her the morning of my wedding, I felt so calm and encouraged. I HIGHLY recommend that every bride work with her and I also believe that you NEED her there to have your best day, too!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Tiffany · Married on 09/24/2017

Kayla is one of the most sincere, kind, beautiful, and professional human I have ever met. She is one who truly has a passion and heart to enhance your natural beauty that you were already blessed with. She listens to your vision and makes it come alive. For my wedding I wanted to be bold and yet elegant at the same time. Kayla partnered with my vision and my hair and make up turned out FAR more beautiful than I ever could of imagined. Did I mention, she also makes you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world during this process. She brings such a peace and calming atmosphere with her but is fun at the same time. If you are looking for someone who will partner with your vision for your hair and make up on your wedding day Kayla is my number one recommendation. Trust me when I say, she will NOT let you down.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Brianne · Married on 09/03/2017

Loved working with Kayla! She was very flexible when it came to trying out styles. I presented her with a few ideas of what I wanted for hair and she (very patiently) let me make changes and updates until we had the loose, effortless look I was going for. She is also crazy good with makeup!!! I felt bridal and photo ready but still laid-back me. A number of my friends and family members also had their makeup done by Kayla and we were all blown away. The pics came out gorgeous. I'm looking for any excuse to work with Kayla again, she's a dream!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Tara · Married on 05/14/2017

Kayla is the absolute best hair & make up artist. She has amazing talent and loves what she does which shows in her work. She listens to what you want and helps create ideas when needed. I felt so beautiful and amazing on my wedding day. I can't stress enough how well she made my best features pop and I wanted full glam. Best part is, she made me feel my absolute best and I had lack of sleep the night before. Kayla is also affordable and worth EVERY penny!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Susana · Married on 01/06/2017

Kayla is such a talented and professional lady! She hears your vision and puts it into action. I felt so comfortable talking with her, it made the trial and my wedding day so stress-free. We even decided last minute to change my hair style the day of the wedding and it was everything I wanted! If you’re on the fence, don’t be. Book Kayla for your wedding hair and makeup. I’m so grateful I did. She made me feel like a movie star! Thanks again Kayla!!

Sent on 06/26/2018