KayBee Photos Reviews

KayBee Photos 5
KayBee Photos 6
KayBee Photos 7

Kelsey · Married on 07/22/2017

KayBee is a great company! Their photographers are accomodating, encouraging, and professional. High quality pictures for a very reasonable price. If you want to have flawless pictures. And personable photographers, this is the way to go!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    KayBee Photos 14
    KayBee Photos 15
    KayBee Photos 16

Aveda · Married on 08/06/2016

My son had Kirstie for his wedding last August and we loved the pictures so much we hired her to do my daughter's senior pics. She was so patient during my daughter's session, waiting for her to change outfits and did a beautiful job capturing the best pictures! My daughter just loved her!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

Kirstie and Sarah are amazing! They are very normal, funny and outgoing which made them easy to work with. It was 100 degrees the day of our June wedding. We went to Cantigny in between the ceremony and the reception and they made it fun despite the heat. They had a plan and worked efficiently to get different groups of people done and out of the heat while still making it an enjoyable experience. At the reception they realized they would not get all parts of the reception if they left at their contracted time so they offered to stay longer. And above all we LOVE our wedding pictures. They captured all the moments that we want to remember forever. We are so happy with our choice of photographer and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Heather · Married on 02/14/2017

I had pictures done for my daughter's first birthday. I had a lot of questions because I was comparing prices, and KayBee photos got back to me very fast every time I had even the simplest question. Kirstie was my photographer, and I felt that she was very professional, fun, and willing to work with what I had. Props were brought, which helped a lot and made for some fun pictures. I also got my pictures back within a week. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Anonymous · Married on 09/24/2016

Kirstie was very professional and the quality of the photos were excellent. What I most appreciated was her willingness to accommodate us. She was able to put together a package that fit our needs at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend booking her for your wedding or for any other occasion.

Sent on 10/19/2016