KayBee Photos Reviews

KayBee Photos 5
KayBee Photos 6
KayBee Photos 7

Jessica · event on 12/03/2017

KayBee photographed both the birth of my son and his first birthday. The photographers make you feel like family and work tirelessly to ensure that life’s precious moments are captured in their entirety.

Britta · Married on 11/26/2017

KayBee took professional headshots for me and the turned out GREAT! It’s a great addition to my digital portfolio. We set up a date that worked for the two of us and it was a quick and painless shoot. Highly recommend for any kind of service! I’ve used KayBee for sports photography and family photography and ALL have turned out better that I would’ve imagined.

Jennifer · event on 11/11/2017

Kirstie photographed our family photos on this day. We were unfamiliar of where to have our pictures done outside, but Kristie was on top of that and gave us some suggestions of places she and her staff have used and loved. We ended up with a great location and some amazing pictures!! She was on time, super friendly and brought some props for us to use. It was a chilly day but she was able to get some big smiles and fun poses out of our children!! Ordering our canvas was easy and it arrived to us in a short time period. We can’t wait to continue using KayBee Photos for other family events!!!

Candice · event on 10/23/2017

I worked with Sarah from KayBee Photos on one of my largest and busiest events of the year. She went above and beyond to make sure that she was taking the photos I needed, how I needed them. She's awesome with kids, so that definitely helped. Sarah is extremely accommodating and professional and didn't need any guidance once I told her what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend booking KayBee Photos for your event, whether it's a wedding or businesses event.

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2017

These ladies are amazing and so much fun to work with. I recommend them for anything

Sent on 11/26/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2017

Super impressed!! Our wedding photographers were Kirstie and Sarah. These ladies are very professional and were wonderful to work with! They’re great at what they do and helped keep everything on time the day of the wedding (something we truly appreciated, especially with a large wedding party). Taking dozens of wedding photos can become tiring but they made it fun! They’re also very creative with coming up with ideas for photos and poses. We had a lot of unique things going on at our wedding and they captured them all perfectly. The finished product turned out so amazing, we love our photos! Hire Kaybee, you won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/14/2017

Very easy to work with and accommodating. Pictures were received in a timely matter. Will use again!

Victoria · Married on 10/08/2017

I had a small, intimate wedding last month with 50 guests, and was very pleased with KayBee Photos from start to finish. I thought I was going to run into issues with only needing a photographer for 3 hours, but KayBee was very flexible. Things could not have been better! Kirstie was extremely professional and responsive from the beginning, starting with our initial phone conversation. The day of the wedding she was a joy to have as our photographer, and her follow-up postings and communication were great, as were all of the photos and final album - and this is coming from a person who is typically not comfortable in front of the camera. Thanks a million for everything Kirstie and KayBee!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

KayBee photos was an absolute pleasure to have and work with. All three individuals were extremely professional, kept us on schedule, and most importantly I had so much fun working with. There is so much more I wish I could say but cannot find the right words, they are just amazing!!! I cannot wait to see all our pictures and videos, but most importantly use them in the future!!

Danny · Married on 10/07/2017

We had an amazing time working with KayBee photos. Extremely comfortable shoot, great direction was given to us for the poses. Our photographer Sarah was not afraid of getting dirty even lying on the ground to get different angles. The photographs turned out amazing. I definitely recommended this very talented company for your professional photographing needs. We can't thank KayBee enough!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Autumn · Married on 09/10/2017

I had an amazing experience with Sarah! She did my photo shoot. Very flexible, knew exactly what I wanted, made sure we talked and got all the details she could and just over all a wonderful lady. I will definitely be in touch for future photos and have recommended the company to many people

mary · Married on 09/09/2017

These are the BEST photographers. Kristie and Sarah are so much fun and they are so passionate about what they do, which shows in the pictures they take. We are in LOVE with our sneak peeks from the wedding! They are beyond perfect and we have gotten so many compliments on them. Even the groomsmen made comments on how much fun they had working with them!! (What guys ever enjoy photos!!). We would recommend KAYBEE to anyone and everyone! Thank you BOTH so much! You both were very easy to work with and easy going which we loved! If we every need and photos we would use them again and again!!
    Love Mary & Paul.

Also... as a side note... we actually got to take pictures with all our tables...and actually EaT!!
    Two weddings I attended this year never got to eat due to pictures!! The organization was amazing!!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    KayBee Photos 8
    KayBee Photos 9
    KayBee Photos 10
  • Erik

Erik · Married on 09/08/2017

Amazing experience and amazing pictures! Couldn't be happier! Pictures we will cherish for the rest of our lives! Thank you KayBee photos!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/08/2017

Kirstie & Sarah were absolutely amazing and I could not have asked for better photographers to capture the best day of my life!! The pictures came out so beautiful and I am so thankful for them. I will be able to cherish them forever!! Thanks again to KayBee photos :)

Sent on 09/27/2017

Cailin · Married on 09/02/2017

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I just married the man of my dreams in a courthouse two weeks ago and my dear friend captured it. I was afraid of not having nice photos like I would if I had a big traditional wedding. I was so so wrong. I have the most beautiful and unique wedding photos and everyone in my life is raving about them. We are so proud to share these memories with the world of our very small courthouse wedding.
    I cannot say enough about how incredible Sarah is!! I have had professional photos taken only a few times in my life where I was very uncomfortable and self conscious. Those things always come through in the photos, so I was VERY nervous about how my wedding shoot would turn out! As soon as Sarah started with us, that all melted away. She was encouraging and complimentary, making sure that we were aware that the photos were turning out nicely and that we could relax.
    From the very beginning Sarah took charge of my family, which is no easy task. We wanted to snap photos with them before getting to the fun stuff and she got through all of those photos quickly and in a perfectly professional and orderly way. I was so impressed with Sarah's organization and attention to detail. She made us all laugh and of course adjusted us to look best in our photos. My husband and I had an awesome time taking such fun photos together for the first time! She did everything we wanted and also had so many adorable ideas. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with a photographer. I am blown away.
    All this before seeing the finished product. I cry every time I look at them! I am overcome with emotion by the beauty and love Sarah captured with my family and my husband. These photos are so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and I am so grateful to Sarah for capturing that! The lighting and angle of every shot is perfect and they are edited beautifully as well. KayBee Photos is just THE BEST!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Tara · Married on 08/29/2017

I have never met anyone that cares so much about their work and the customer. The work is beautiful while treating every event unique and personalized to each customer.

Siobhan · Married on 08/26/2017

Kirstie and Sarah captured our wedding at the end of August and were absolutely amazing! They were very responsive, very accomodating, and really listened to what we wanted out of our photos. We didn't want a ton of posed shots, and the ones they came up with for us to do turned out lovely and not cheesy whatsoever (what we were trying to avoid). And best of all, they are awesome people too! They were so fun and easy to work with, and the photos came out fantastically. We highly recommend KayBee!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Aly · Married on 08/12/2017

These girls were absolutely amazing to work with! They were a ton of fun and they made our day so much easier! All of the photos we got from not only the engagement shoot but also our actual wedding were all beyond what we would have expected! We are so in love with all our photos! We will without a doubt use Kaybee in the future!

Sent on 08/29/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2017

I loved working with Kirstie and Sarah! I have a couple dogs that I wanted in our engagement photos and they were very patient in working with them. We had a couple "hurry up and wait" moments during the wedding and they took it all in stride and kept things moving when needed. I loved how adventurous they were since we were in a State Park. The shots were amazing! I would definitely recommend them and would use them again! Thank you gals!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kim · Married on 07/15/2017

Could not ask for more! Kirstie has a great eye and delivered photos that were interesting, beautiful and captured my daughters personality and spirit. Booking was super easy and turn around was super fast. Thank you KayBee Photos.

Sent on 07/20/2017

BROOKE · Married on 06/30/2017

I really wasn't sure what I was doing coming to all this photographer stuff for my wedding. Sarah was so helpful and omg did her photos come out amazing. She even laid down in the grass to get some truly gorgeous photos. If you need a photographer definitely go with them. They maid my wedding so seamless and kept it a truly amazing day.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Carrie · Married on 06/24/2017

Sarah and Amanda photographed our wedding and they were awesome. Our
    photos came out beautiful because of the amazing work they do. I highly recommend Kaybee to photograph your special day!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Sunny · Married on 06/17/2017

Wonderful! Photographer was very professional and easy to work with. I love all my photos and have beautiful memories!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/13/2017

I called KayBee Photos, and even though it was a last minute request of services, they made it happen! I am so happy to have worked with them for our event. Their professionalism, timeliness with getting the photos back to us, and overall great service would make me recommend them a thousand times over! Thanks, KayBee!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Anne · Married on 06/09/2017

Such a great service! I would suggest her to anyone, so professional and I absolute loved my trailer❤️

Sent on 07/04/2017