56 Reviews for Kay Watson Wedding Consultants

Timelines (2)
To-Do Lists (2)
Referrals (2)
Religious (2)

Extremely helpful with my difficult questions. I am very satisfied with all the information I received with regard to my personal, inside questions about my marriage.

Profile Picture Julia, 1/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Kay was something special, yet something different for each us during the entire wedding process.
For my husband, Kay was the book keeper extrordinaire. She completely kept us in line w payment schedules and she helped us stick to our budget. Joe says Kay is worth her weight in GOLD!
For me, Kay kept me on tract w a monthly/weekly list of things to do. Kay went with me to important vendors. Kay has exquisite taste. Het input was priceless, or yet oh so valuable!
The day of the wedding Kay had an amazing itinerary everyone. The entire day ran like clock work! Kay was at our house for pre wedding photos and she totally saved the day with a near wedding dress zipper disaster. Her calm demeanor kept us all smiling and kept our mood relaxed and joy filled.
At the church and reception Kay remained behind the scene keeping us on a tight schedule so that everything flowed magically, as we desired.
As for the bride, who is a perfectionist, Kay TOTALLY got her! Our daughter loves GREAT Customer service. Kay is always Prompt, friendly and professional.
We have 2 other daughters. Someday they may get married, I look forward to working with Kay again!

Photo for Kay Watson Wedding Consultants Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Maureen, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kay has great ideas and helps save you time and money on making decisions to have a perfect wedding!! She knows all About so many vendors and they all respect her very much!!!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kay was a joy to work with! She pays close attention to every detail and because of that, our wedding planning experience and wedding were everything we could have ever imagined! Kay is well known in the wedding industry in Dallas which made for a smooth planning process as she already knew all of our vendors. There was no questioning a certain vendors professionalism as Kay already knew them all. My mother, husband and I say that without Kay's help we never could have pulled off such an amazing wedding and the memories we'll have for a lifetime!

Profile Picture User5386042, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kay was a fantastic consultant and kept us grounded through the final weeks before my sister's wedding in March 2016. She entered the process smoothly and took charge of details and coordinating meetings with all our vendors, understanding what we wanted and offering her suggestions from years of experience. We got to do the fun stuff and she took care of every detail, from coordinating the church rehearsal and ceremony, reception venue, flowers, lighting, DJ, decorations, and cake, to making sure everyone's glass was charged for toasting and so much more. She kept in close contact and stayed calm, patient and professional through every meeting and all the last-minute details on the big day. Her professionalism impressed our guests and family, too. At the same time, Kay's warmth and genuine care made her more than a coordinator or vendor - she was truly a part of the celebration! What a joy to work with her and share this special time with her!

Profile Picture Anne-Marie, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kay was AMAZING! I knew from the moment I got engaged there was absolutely no way I could plan my wedding alone, especially working full time and traveling a lot!! Kay kept me us on track and made everything so simple and easy. Wedding day went as smooth with Kay running the show, I don't think the wedding could have gone any better. If you want the best of everything, with flawless execution and a vendor that makes your special day as important as their special day, I would chose Kay! It was a big wedding with 2 different themes ! Kay did everything and her service was OUTSTANDING! Thanks Kay!

Profile Picture Simran, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am convinced Kay Watson is the reason my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception went off without a hitch! We were able to enjoy the party and the special time with our family and friends rather than worry about whether the details that go on behind the scenes were being handled. Because of Kay, we could feel like guests at our own party!
I found her opinion to be invaluable in the months leading up to the wedding as there are so many decisions to be made. I could count on Kay to give me all the facts to make a decision and I valued her opinion when I needed help with a decision. I felt confident the entire time that we were on track and the event would be a success. It was simply a wonderful experience and I cannot recommend Kay Watson enough.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Our wedding was beyond what we could have ever dreamed and it was all made possible by Kay! She is the most incredible wedding planner and an even more amazing woman. Not only does Kay do an amazing job with every tiny detail I never would have thought of or had a clue how to handle, but she also cares so deeply for our family and was always so sensitive to our personal needs. Kay is so fantastic and talented at what she does. We are so thankful for Kay!

Profile Picture Emma, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kay and her team were awesome! She added a lot of value and great input and I don't think our wedding would have been a success without her.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We really enjoyed working with Kay. She is very organized and responsive. She helped the wedding day run smoothly!

Profile Picture User4990006, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We thoroughly enjoyed planning our wedding with Kay. She was prompt, positive and always followed through when she promised. She utilized clear communication and made the planning process as efficient and positive as possible!

Profile Picture Mary Catherine, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kay went above and beyond to ensure our event was well coordinated and stress free. Her expertise, professionalism, organization, accessibility, and friendly personality was the perfect combination for our family. I wish I had been able to use her services for my 2 previous daughter's weddings!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kay Watson and her team are AMAZING to work with! She knew the best vendors, all of which we chose, and her creativity and experience in the wedding industry is the best by far. My family and I were beyond pleased with our experience with Kay - her personality is one of a Southern Bell. She was very responsive and consistently followed up on all of my outstanding questions.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

You cannot get a wedding planner better than Kay Watson.
Kay is also a lovely,kind lady with beautiful taste.
Pam Mcdonald

Profile Picture Pamela, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As mother-of-the bride the fee I paid to Kay was the best money I spent on the entire wedding! She was absolutely AMAZING! First of all, she is the most organized, calm and fun person to work with and she has an intimate working relationship with virtually all of the vendors in North Texas. She helps you with every detail making sure you have the best vendors, the perfect venue, that you haven't forgotten anything, all the while helping you stay within (or pretty close to) your budget
Most importantly, Kay allows the bride, groom, and the bride's family to ENJOY the wedding. If there are glitches during the event, you will never know about them. Truly, she created the perfect, stress free wedding experience.

Profile Picture joyce, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I knew within the first 30 seconds of our initial meeting that Kay was the person I wanted to guide me throughout the wedding planning process, and not once did I second-guess that decision. Kay has a true relationship with countless vendors, and those connections allowed me to work with people that I trusted to run every aspect of the wedding. She attended and took notes at every vendor meeting, anticipated (and therefore prevented) all possible snafus, and allowed me to stay calm throughout the wedding planning process.

The week of the wedding was completely stress-free, and I can honestly say that my wedding was everything I could’ve ever dreamed of and more… all because of Kay. I wholeheartedly recommend Kay Watson to every bride in DFW; she really is the best in the business.

Profile Picture Abby, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kay was absolutely wonderful and a joy to work with throughout our year of wedding planning. She was professional and always responded to my emails within 24 hours. She was extremely helpful when selecting vendors and was knowledgeable of the DFW bridal industry. My mom and I would not have been to plan the wedding without her. She was invaluable the weeks leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding. She handled every situation without question and made the wedding stress-free for both my mom and I. I would highly recommend Kay to anyone as a wedding planner!

Profile Picture Hillary, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kay was so amazing the entire wedding planning time. Her dedication, professionalism, passion for helping couples have the best wedding experience was over the top! Kay and her associate made the wedding day go so smooth and stress free.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our daughter was married in October 2014, Kay was our wedding coordinator. She was absolutely wonderful to work with, very professional, knowledgable and organized. Kay attended every vendor meeting with us, understood our daughters vision and kept everyone on track for both the rehearsal and wedding. We are so pleased with the services provided and feel that this was the best money spent on our daughters wedding.

Profile Picture Carmen, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I truly can not say enough wonderful things about Kay Watson and her wedding planning/coordinating services. Hiring Kay was easily the best decision my parents and I made throughout the entire wedding planning process.

To start, Kay is incredibly professional, but still warm and easy to talk to. My family and I truly felt like she was there for us from the first moment we met to the final moments after the guests left.

Kay also provided us with a detailed planning timeline which really helped keep me on track with the process down to the final days before the wedding. I live in New York City, but my husband and I married in Dallas, so being organized and on the ball was of the utmost importance and Kay's timeline was spot on.

Another pro to the incomparable Kay Watson, is that she attended every single vendor meeting with us, which provided my parents and I with the piece of mind that come wedding day, Kay knew every detail of our vision and dream for the wedding. And while Kay was an active participant in those vendor meetings, I never once felt like she took over the vision or tried to impose her vision onto ours. Kay offers her expert advice at the most beneficial times (i.e. "I've seen this work well/go very badly before") and was 100% focused on helping my parents, groom and me create the design and event that we were dreaming of.

Ultimately what Kay's services allowed me was a no stress wedding. I repeat, NO STRESS!!! That for us was truly priceless. Her timeline kept us on track and helped to focus the swirling details in my brain, and her thoroughness allowed my mother and me (and father and groom), the opportunity to relax, enjoy the day, and then party it up that night with absolutely no worries as to whether everything was perfectly orchestrated to create our once in a lifetime wedding.

So in short, if you want to make the best decision you could possibly make during this entire wild process of planning a wedding, get Kay...she's the one.

Profile Picture Cara, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We cannot sing Kay's praises enough. What a bargain. Kay was in attendance at most every visit with our vendors and took copious notes. She always made important comments and considerations that we would never have thought about. She quickly understood our Daughter's "vision" for the wedding and kept everything true to form. She ran the rehearsal masterfully and on the evening of the event, Kay was virtually stealth... we relaxed and enjoyed the event - the ceremony, the guests, the reception - while Kay made sure everything was on time, "automagically"! Everything about our daughter's wedding was exceptional but, without question, Kay was the best spend we made!!!

Profile Picture Steve, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kay was such a great help in planning my wedding! I don't know how we would have done it without her!

Profile Picture Stacia, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kay was absolutely fantastic!! She made planning a wedding stress free, organized, and fun! She has great contacts and everyone she recommended were great to work with! I would recommend her to anyone, she is just amazing! I can't say enough good things about her!

Profile Picture Leigh, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This was my first ever wedding planning experience. Kay made this the most prefect experience! She has fabulous connections, who think the world of her, which speaks volumes for her. She took care of everything. I have another daughter and whenever she has a wedding needing to be planned, I will have Kay as our planner. she is the peace of mind every mother should have during this wonderful time!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kay Watson is amazing to work with! She is very responsive and professional. She is willing to meet with you at anytime, her knowledge of the industry is extremely helpful. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional, seasoned and loyal planner.

Profile Picture Claire, 8/23/14, 1 Review