Kay Jewelers Reviews

5 | Danvers, MA

5 Reviews for Kay Jewelers

Beautiful selection of rings, very accommodating. Bought my engagement ring, wedding band and my husbands wedding band at Kay's! We will continue buying all of our jewelry here.

Sent on 01/05/2014

I love the Leo Diamond! I recommend Kay Jewelers for your wedding bands.

Sent on 03/18/2014
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 09/12/2015

Got my engagement ring and our wedding bands from them, love them all! We went to the Kay outlet to buy my engagement ring during the "love notes" event. We got certificates for future purchases relative to the money we spent, which was awesome! The "love notes" were $100 off every $300 so we got our bands for a steal and gave our leftovers "notes" to our friend to buy his girlfriend an engagement ring. Spreading the love!! The woman at the outlet in Tilton was amazing and every time I've gone back since every one has been very helpful. Great place to get great rings at lower places and no one will ever know :)

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • JennV

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

4.2

My engagement ring and wedding band are from Kays. Both are gorgeous and were reasonably priced. I love that they will clean and check the jewelry with no added costs.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Katie · Married on 07/19/2014

1.6
      1.0
      1.0
      2.0

Very disappointed with our experience from Kay Jewelers. My fiancé bought my ring without my knowledge (good thing!!) but since he has no idea how to shop for jewelry, he got screwed for lack of a better term. The salesman did not tell him to buy the extended warranty, so when I went into get my ring sized, it was passed the 30 days that you have available to alter your purchase. They tried to tell me it was too late to get the warranty. Um what?!?? My fiancé spend close to 4,000 dollars at your store and you are not going to allow me to get the warranty that I would be paying for? I spoke to the manager who said she would allow me to get the warranty, but I had to do it right that day which lead to me spending ~300$ out of pocket, unexpectedly. They entirely failed with that. When I got my ring back from being sized, the band was all scratched. Now, after only having my ring 4 months, the white gold band has turned yellow, which is apparently from a lack of rhodium plating. So now, I have to get it sent out again.
    Lastly, our receipt said we had 1,000$ worth of "bridal dollars" to use as a gift for our purchase. When I tried to use them, I was told that they had to be used within the 30 days that had already passed. So why did the salesman never tell my fiancé about it? Before that, a salesgirl said I could use them whenever I wanted, no expiration date so I wasn't worried, then the next time I hear they are expired? I caused a stink because of all the confusion and the manager a week late came up with some excuse that they were actually only coupons and I would have to spend more money to use the bridal dollars. Right, not sure why I couldn't get a straight answer out of anyone. So frustrating! I would never recommend anyone go to Kay. I don't want my wedding band from there, nor my fiancé's.

Sent on 09/24/2013