Katy Bieniosek Floral Design Reviews

18 | Oaklyn, NJ

18 Reviews for Katy Bieniosek Floral Design

Abby · Married on 12/31/2017

Hired Katy for a Valentine's Day arrangement. She was well priced and prompt on service. She delivered the flowers as promised, and on time. Fresh flowers, great colors! Thanks Katy!

Heather · Married on 01/07/2017

Katy was amazing to work with! I simply told her my preferred colors (which changed a few times) and my vision and she nailed it on the head! From my ceremony decor, aisle arrangements, moss letters, cake flowers & smaller details, bridal bouquets and especially my reception decor I can not be more happy!!! She made my wedding GORGEOUS whilst not breaking the bank and I can't thank her enough!!! If you want a vendor that you don't have to worry about, Katy is the one!

Andreina · Married on 12/17/2016

If you're looking for somebody talented and flexible, Katy is the person to go! We were looking for a vendor who could adapt to our budget, and Katy provided us a great proposal full of ideas that reflected our vision. She was very diligent replying our inquiries and was on top of every detail. She was also kind enough to help us with on-going changes until the last minute. All the flowers, from the boutonnieres to the centerpieces, looked stunning. She really nailed down the colors I was looking for and did an amazing job with the arrangements. I absolutely loved my bouquet and pretty much all the work she did!

I highly recommend Katy!

Brianna · Married on 10/08/2016

Katy was an absolute joy to work with. I am a hands off bride and my mantra was hire people who are talented and let them do their thing. That is exactly what Katy did. I told her I generally wanted to use the fall colors as my inspiration and she NAILED IT! Guests came up to me all night at the wedding telling me how beautiful the flowers were. Then after the wedding Katy arranged a drop off with a local hospice to donate the flowers. It was so important for me to do this and Katy was so flexible and accommodating to arrange this. I loved that she uses & supports local vendors. My gorgeous dahlias were grown a few miles away from our apartment in Kengsinton, who knew?!
    Leading up to the big day Katy was equally amazing. She was always flexible about arranging pick ups and drop offs. She worked with me before my hair trial to make a beautiful headpiece that because of the style of my dress I ended up not using, but loved. She is extremely timely, diligent, and so easy to work with. Not to mention, her prices are so reasonable.
    If you are hiring Katy, you've discovered a hidden gem and you will not be disappointed!!

• Meagan

Meagan · Married on 07/23/2016

Katy did an AMAZING job on our table flowers and wedding party flowers. I was a bride who didn't think she cared about flowers - but when I saw how beautiful my bouquet was I almost cried. Katy came to our home and picked up the vases various family members had collected for centerpieces, and even returned to the venue after brining the bouquets to set up the centerpieces during the ceremony (in between massive rainstorms) to keep them as fresh as possible in the July heat. I was able to be hands-off and give her general color suggestions and the results were BEAUTIFUL.

Janine · Married on 07/09/2016

Katy was the easiest vendor to work with out of all my vendors! I gave her my colors and a few ideas and she created a pinterest page for me privately so I could see what direction her ideas were going. When we got together, it was great to be able to review the page and let her know what gets a thumbs up and what didn't. The day of my wedding I had zero worries. She was my go-to lady for all the other vendors and my decoration checker and she didn't miss a beat. Katy is a wonderful person and so easy to get along with. My wedding would not have been as beautiful without her artistic vision. Everything was absolutely beautiful!!!

Andrea · Married on 05/29/2016

I can't recommend Katy enough! Rest assured that if you have her as your florist you will never need to worry about a thing. From the initial e-mails all the way through to the wedding day she made everything easy and fun. She is super responsive and sincerely a pleasure to work with. She really did go above and beyond every step of the way, which included meeting me at the venue months in advance to get a feel for the vibe and what I was going for, answering my many questions and offering advice, and making several stops on the day of to make sure everything was where it needed to be. The Birchwood Chuppah, aisle florals, bouquets, and center pieces were all stunning. She created a Pinterest board for me with inspiration, was creative in repurposing items in order to keep costs more than reasonable, and is really just one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. I will forever appreciate how beautiful she made our day!

Jacquelyn · Married on 04/30/2016

Katy is a dream come true for any bride! She is so full of talent, knowledge, and creativity! The guests at my wedding could not stop raving about the beauty of our flowers. I gave Katy some basic ideas about flowers, colors, and set-ups that I liked and she ran with them in an unbelievable way - not only did she design gorgeous tablescapes, but my bouquet was straight out of a fairytale, she installed hanging greenery between our chandeliers that made the space warm and ethereal, and she upgraded our chuppah from beautiful to JAW-DROPPING. I will forever recommend Katy to any bride-to-be I encounter, she is simply the best!

Jenna · Married on 04/23/2016

Katy is an absolute gem and helped to make our wedding day so beautiful. She was so warm and easy to work with, from the very first meeting on. She was thorough in all of her questions about what I would need for the day and helped me create a vision for the all of the flowers. She was amazingly patient and accommodating when I changed my mind about various parts of the contract again and again...and then again. In the week leading up to our wedding, she contacted all of the vendors and really put my mind at ease. The ballroom was stunning with the floral arrangements, and I loved the fact that I was able to repurpose my bridal bouquet and several bridesmaids bouquets into the sweetheart table arrangement. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Katy was just absolutely hands down the best. The first time I met her to chat about my flowers over a happy hour drink, our wedding photographer had just bailed on us with only about a month to go until the wedding date. I was totally freaking out, and Katy immediately jumped into action, texting people she knew and helping me problem-solve. Her flexible and adaptable attitude persisted all the way up to the wedding day, when our day-of-coordinator let her know that we'd changed our outdoor ceremony set-up, last minute.

Katy completely understood the aesthetic I was going after for, and brought her creativity and extensive knowledge to the day without a hitch. I went for a natural, sophisticated outdoor party vibe, and I told her I wanted it to look like I had just walked out into the fields and picked the most beautiful wildflowers. At the wedding, someone literally said those words to me! She did an amazing job, and I'd recommend her to anyone looking for an experienced and talented floral designer for their big day.

Kathy · Married on 07/24/2015

Kathy & Steve, wedding 7/24/15
    Katy was a pleasure to work with. She did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding this past summer. She took everything I asked for into consideration (colors, flower type, budget etc) & was so happy with the outcome. I would definetly recommend to any family member or friend!

Steph · Married on 07/11/2015

I absolutely loved my beautiful wedding flowers from Katy! She has an encyclopedic knowledge of flowers, and really took the time to listen and understand what was important to us. Katy created arrangements and bouquets which felt personalized and fit perfectly within our budget. Working with Katy was one of the easiest part of wedding planning--her professionalism set my mind at ease from the very beginning. I still receive compliments for her flowers and I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in the Philadelphia area!

Katy was absolutely amazing. I was referred to her by my husband's coworker who was using her services for his upcoming wedding. After emailing Katy, I received a quick response and we set a time to meet up and talk about details. Katy is extremely warm and very easy to talk to. She really put my mind at ease because I was working on a budget and had very little knowledge of flowers (other than knowing what color I wanted them to be). She showed me some photos and immediately understood what I was looking for. After meeting, she created a private Pinterest board just for me and included photos of arrangements and flowers she thought I would like and I could provide her feedback.

From the first meeting to the day of my wedding, Katy was readily available to talk about ideas and any changes that needed to be made. She would always respond within a few hours. Katy is an absolute pleasure to be around and communicates clearly and effectively. On the day of my wedding, she arrived early to the venue and did everything by herself! She also had a beautiful birch wood chuppah that we were able to use for the ceremony that she decorate beautifully. I could not have been more happy with all of the flowers, Katy's expertise and her professionalism! I have since recommended her to two friends getting married this Spring that are also using her.

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2014

Katy is an amazing florist who helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect! Going into the wedding, I knew generally what style of flowers I wanted but had no clue what types or names of flowers I liked. Katy was able to transform my vague ideas into a beautiful setting for our lakefront wedding. From the chuppah to the aisle decor, to the centerpieces, Katy put a personal touch into every single floral arrangement at our wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, and flexible florist!

Jessica · Married on 07/26/2014

Katy is an absolute artist when it comes to floral decor! I had a specific vision in mind for my vintage/rustic outdoor wedding. I went to Katy with what I was looking for and she was able to put it all together! I am still amazed every time I look back at our wedding photos! Many of our guests commented on the look and feel of our wedding and we owe a lot of that to Katy. She arrived bright and early for the big day and checked in many times to make sure we were happy with her plan. She is very professional, creative, and supportive. I highly recommend Katy for any floral needs and she will absolutely make your wedding day spectacular!

Kelly · Married on 06/07/2014

Katy is the best! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her floral design! The flowers at my wedding were more beautiful than I could have envisioned. Katy is amazing, professional and fun to work with too! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Kate · Married on 09/21/2013

Katy was so amazing at our wedding! Our wedding was at the family farm and had a lot going on with areas to decorate (cocktail, aisle, tent, arbor). She went above and beyond with her arrangements! Also, when the weather turned and the day was soaked... She assisted by moving arrangements under the tent so we still had beautiful flowers during our ceremony. She is a lovely, friendly, hard working florist and we highly recommend her!

• Claire

Claire · Married on 05/12/2018

1.0

I had this vendor lined up to be my florist for an upcoming wedding, but she fell off of the face of the earth. After sending me a proposal I was amenable to, I tried to reach out to her to confirm the proposal and send a deposit check. Not even to question the proposal - I just wanted to confirm her, book, and send money! She did not respond to multiple emails (which were politely worded) or the three voicemails I left her, so I gave up. In hindsight, I am glad I tried to book her early in the process because it gave me time to find another, more reliable florist. I don't normally write bad reviews but I just want other potential brides to be aware of what I went through. It's worth paying a little more for a florist I know won't disappear.