Katy Bee's Events by Design, LLC Reviews

7 | Tucker, GA

7 Reviews for Katy Bee's Events by Design, LLC

Kathryn · Married on 11/28/2015

Working with Gina and Jennifer of Katy Bee's was awesome. They really listened to what I envisioned and boy, did they deliver! I felt like I could talk to them about anything, and they both ensured that I stayed stress free and enjoyed the process. I would recommend Katy Bee's to anyone in need of an event planner!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Katy Bee's are awesome!! They helped me plan a rehearsal dinner for our son.
    It was a Southern Bar'B'Q. They did an awesome job. It looked so cute. Check out pictures on Facebook. We had so many compliments and I wish I could do it again.
    Everyone loved it!!! I would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Katy Bee's Events by Design, LLC's reply:

Barb, thank you for your review. It was such a pleasure to work with you!
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 09/29/2012

Our wedding could not have turned out better! Under the helpful guidance of Gina and Jennifer of Katy Bee's - our friends and family have declared our wedding was one of the most fun weddings ever! Gina and Jennifer took the time to get to know us, our budget and our priorities. They listened and we were able to thoroughly enjoy our wedding weekend - stress free! I'd recommend them to anyone who feels lost or overwhelmed by the wedding web of prices, "must-dos", etc. They were the best wedding - and pre-marriage investment we could have made.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Katy Bee's Events by Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your review, Mary. We cannot tell you how much we have just fallen in love with you and Ramin! The experience of planning your wedding is something that we will always cherish! Love to the Buehls and Saghafis (even the crazy Canadian cousins!).
  • blackrose400

Emily · Married on 06/26/2010

We could not have asked for a better experience when planning our wedding! Jennifer and Gina took all the stress off of us and helped make our wedding everything we hoped for. They did such an excellent job helping us find ways to make things fit our vision and still stay within our budget.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Katy Bee's Events by Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your review, Emily! It is such a special thing to watch a little girl grow into a beautiful bride! Thank you for allowing us this pleasure!

Ansley · Married on 08/08/2009

Everything was perfect...more beautiful than I had imagined! Gina and Jennifer did an awesome job! They worked really hard with our budget to create our special day :)

Sent on 08/16/2014

Katy Bee's Events by Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your review, Ansley. You will always be our Cinderella bride. So beautiful!

Connie · Married on 03/22/2014

I would recommend Katy Bee's to anyone planning an event but especially a wedding. Jennifer and Gina were so easy to work with and helped in more ways than they even know. Their experience and professionalism is beyond compare. They saved me many worries. The wedding was beautiful and I received so many compliments about it. They were there for me every step of the way. I cannot say enough good about them. They are wonderful!!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Katy Bee's Events by Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Connie. It was such an honor to work with you and Jeff.

Maria · Married on 05/17/2014

3.5

Gina and Jennifer were so great to work with and really understood the type of wedding we wanted. We were so happy with the way everything turned out and appreciated everything they did to make our day special!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Katy Bee's Events by Design, LLC's reply:

Maria, thank you for the review! We hope that all is well in DC. Best wishes!