66 Reviews for Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup

Blowouts (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
66 Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup Reviews

Katrina is the best! Not only is she beyond sweet, but she takes her time with you to make sure you're happy with EVERYTHING! For my wedding, she gave me incredible lashes, a hairstyle that was even better than the inspiration, and makeup that enhanced my natural beauty. It was all so perfect and she was at the ready for small touch-ups, post tears & wind. I love her and can't recommend her enough to other brides! She will make you look & feel like a princess :D

Profile Picture Cecilia, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Katrina was awesome. She came prepared - I wasn't entirely sure on what I wanted to do with my hair and had a few options and accessories and she came up with something that I didn't think of and I loved it! We got married on the beach and it was super windy but my hair and make up stayed perfect! Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Kim , 5/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Katrina transformed me for my maternity/family photo shoot by doing my hair and make-up and I couldn't have been more happy! She is an artist! No one is better!

Profile Picture Marlena, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kat was absolutely lovely to work with! She is fun, kind and totally duplicated exactly what I wanted helping to make my day perfect. You will end up looking and feeling like a princess! She has the power to bring out your natural beauty without overdoing the makeup. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup and hair artist! Thanks Kat!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Katrina has done my hair, makeup and even lashes for many occasions and I loved how everything came out so great, especially for me being very simple when it came to makeup! Katrina was very patient and helpful when it came to me describing what I wanted. Katrina will be doing my hair, makeup and lashes for my wedding in May. I can’t wait for her to make me feel beautiful again, especially for this special occasion! highly recommend Katrina!

Profile Picture Jordan, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Katrina did my hair and makeup for my elopement in April and was great! Arrived on time and fully prepared. Very happy on how everything turned out; highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katrina was very responsive, which I especially appreciated since I was planning from out of town. I gave her a loose idea of wanted and what the overall look I was going for and she was able to create exactly what I wanted. She really seemed to care about me as the bride and wanted me to feel my absolute best and really took the time to make sure I was as happy as possible with my hair and makeup.

Photo for Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup Review - Hair and makeup trial
Photo for Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup Review - Hair trial
Profile Picture michelle, 3/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup

I had an idea of how I wanted my hair for my wedding but I had a hard time deciding if it was “the look” when it came to the trial. Katrina could read my mind without me having to say anything, thought quick on her feet and came up with something beautiful. The day of my wedding, she arrived on time with her team and brought lots of positive energy. She mastered my hair and makeup look flawlessly and I have never felt more beautiful! Thanks Katrina!!!

Profile Picture Tina, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Katrina did my hair and makeup as a guest going to a wedding. She did an AMAZING job! I felt so beautiful! She truly wants every women to feel gorgeous on their special day. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sommer, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend Katrina! She made me feel like a million bucks on my big day. I loved everything about my hair and make up and she also did an amazing job on my bridal party's make up. She was so easy to work with and I have never received more compliments in my life thanks to her :) If you are looking to feel your best definitely choose Katrina!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Katrina was fabulous to work with and her team for the day of the wedding was terrific. Katrina was great with helping my daughter Lisa pick a hair style for her wedding day! She did a wonderful job on mine. She is very organized and is so easy to work with and very punctual. Also, Kayrina did an amazing job with our makeup! It was so natural & lasting the entire evening!! We loved our experience with Katrina!!! Thank you Olivia & Liss

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My son's wedding was on September 9, 2017. I wanted to find someone for hair and makeup, who could come to my hotel and do a few friends, family and myself. This was a destination wedding for everyone, so a trial wasn't possible. Well, let me say, this was a very successful crap shoot! Katrina was awesome. Weeks before, she created a schedule that worked, handled the needs of all ages- from age 4 to age 66! She and Ashley helped us all make us look like the best versions of ourselves. We couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katrina is incredibility talented and has an innate instinct for the right style for your face shape. Yet, she listens to your needs. She did my hair for my family photo and I felt like a super model. I also got LOTS of compliments.

Profile Picture Jo, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

From the first phone call Katrina was wonderful. She was accomidating and flexible to work with our schedule. She made each and every one of us feel and more importantly LOOK beautiful! I was certainly impressed when she applied false eyelashes to my 82yr old grandma with patients and care!
If I ever have anoth reason to look stunning ...Katrina will be my first call!

Profile Picture Natalia , 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My new wife and I were probably the most nervous about finding someone to do our hair and makeup because we had mediocre (at best) experiences in the past. Thankfully, we were completely blown-away by Katrina!! Katrina is amazing and her work speaks for itself-- just check out her website pictures and glowing reviews. A lot of people can apply makeup and curl hair, but Katrina is truly one of the few ARTISTS. She is an expert at enhancing the natural beauty of each bridal party member, communicating throughout the session, and making sure the experience is as stress-free and fun as possible. We cannot recommend Katrina enough and hope we get to experience her make-up and hair magic again! P.S. We did our hair and makeup trial on the same day as our engagement photo shoot and Katrina graciously changed up our hair/makeup at the end of the trial so it would be different than on our wedding day. It's thoughtful gestures like this that make Katrina stand-out.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Katrina is absolutely the best! I am not someone who likes the look or feel of heavy makeup, so I used to avoid wearing it altogether. That was until I had Katrina come and teach my mom, sister, and I how to do our own. She worked miracles on all of us. Now every time I put my makeup on I not only feel beautiful, but I still look like myself just improved a bit. I would recommend Katrina to anyone!!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katrina is professional, creative, experienced & laid back. My experience with her couldn't have been more perfect! My bridal party and I really enjoyed getting our makeup & hair done by her. If you are having a wedding in the Monterey area--look no further for your hair/makeup needs, hire Katrina!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so glad I went with Katrina! My hair and make-up looked better than I could have ever imagined. Originally I felt uneasy about spending so much for the service, but after how great it looked, I never thought twice about it. I also loved how my make-up didn't feel heavy. I felt beautiful!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Great person and professional! She made me look stunning on my special day! I would highly recommend her to everyone! Thank you a lot, Katrina! You're the best!

Profile Picture Svetlana, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katrina Michelle was absolutely incredible!! I had her do my hair, makeup, and lashes for my wedding, plus she and her team did the hair for my bridal party. Katrina was super fun to work with, and she was truly magical at creating exactly the look that I wanted for my wedding day. I arrived with a general idea for my vision, and she turned it into a reality that exceeded my expectations. I would absolutely recommend Katrina to anybody who is planning her wedding, and I would love the opportunity to work with Katrina again!

In addition to the amazing look that she created, Katrina was also super helpful at coordinating the day-of logistics for my bridal party's hair and makeup. Since I was getting married at Gardener Ranch, I was hoping that the bridal party would have time to relax by the pool before they had to get ready. Katrina offered to bring 2 additional stylists, so that we were able to squeeze in pool time, PLUS have enough time for everybody to get pampered and feel fabulous for the wedding. A dream come true!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Katrina was absolutely wonderful to work with and did an incredible job on my hair and makeup for our wedding in March! She took her time and really listened to what I wanted during the hair and makeup trial and made me feel really comfortable throughout the whole process so I knew it would turn our perfectly for our wedding. I received so many compliments that day and I'm reminded of how great of a job she did every time I look at our wedding photos! She also did my mothers hair and makeup as well as a few of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked gorgeous and I am so happy with how everything turned out! I would highly recommend Katrina to anyone for a wedding or special event and can't say enough good things about her.

Profile Picture Whitney, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Before heading out for a business trip in Pebble Beach I searched online for a hair & makeup artist. I found Katrina and was impressed with her work. I contacted her, and not only was she able to do my hair and make up 3 days in a row, she also took care of a colleague of mine. Can I just tell you we looked FABULOUS! Every single night I received compliments on how amazing my hair and makeup was. If I could have packed Katrina up and brought her home I would have! She is seriously talented at what she does and knows how to make a girl look her absolute best! Thank you Katrina!
Marcie

Profile Picture Marcie, 3/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She is amazing! I came up for engagement pictures in Carmel. Never met her and went based on her reviews. I was so pleased with my hair and makeup. The eyelashes were amazing and stayed on for like 3 days. I wish she lived closer to me for my wedding.

Profile Picture Laura, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Having three kids (one being a newborn) I just wanted to look beautiful in our family pictures. I am usually a ponytail/mom bun girl- so anything else is out of my comfort zone. So I contacted Katrina and she transformed my mom bun into beautiful curls with a small braid on the side. In the middle of my appointment she offered eye lashes (I had never worn eye lashes before). The lashes took just a few minutes and looked amazing in our family pictures. I am so happy with the way I look in our family pictures. Katrina is a kind talented woman who has a gift of making women look and feel beautiful.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/23/16, 1 Review