Katlyn Boone Cinematography Reviews

2 | Modesto, CA

2 Reviews for Katlyn Boone Cinematography

Dannica Walker · Married on 05/11/2019

She did such a great job!

Katlyn is so sweet and so easy to work with, she did such a beautiful job with our wedding video! Even though we weren’t local it was easy to explain what we were looking for and go over our timeline. On the wedding day I loved how she made me feel comfortable and not awkward around the camera. It felt like she was just hanging out with us as friends. We were so lucky to be one of her first weddings where she used drone footage and it’s one of my favorite parts of our video because it captures the vision and the whole reason I wanted to get married where we did. I felt like her pricing was fair and turnaround time was so fast! Definitely recommend working with Katlyn and her team. Thank you so much for capturing our day!

Sent on 03/30/2020

Kaylee · Married on 10/28/2017

Katlyn was amazing. She was very timely and extremely personable. She has an eye for what she does, she captured our wedding day beautifuly. She captured moments I’ll always remeber and be able to look back at and reflect on. She also caught many moments I was unable to see or be apart of, this is why I am so glad we did video. Being able to go look at raw footage of my family dancing, or my little brother playing out side means the world to me. Every time I watch our wedding video I get teary eyed, what a gift she has. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 01/17/2018