Katie Stephens Photography Reviews

Katie Stephens Photography 5
Katie Stephens Photography 6

Shannon Mattingly · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely amazing.

Katie is absolutely amazing, we had a large wedding party and a few kids and she was extremely patient with everything and directing everything. She made our wedding day move so smooth. We got our pictures back in amazing time. We use Katie for all our picture needs! Can’t go wrong with her!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Katie Stephens Photography 11
  • Kristin

Kristin Copeland · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful Wedding Photographer!

Katie Stephens was such a pleasure to work with! She was so flexible and accommodating! Rain was predicated for our wedding day and she contacted a nearby greenhouse owner to ask if we could use their space as a back up for photos before the wedding, which was so thoughtful! Luckily the weather cleared up and we didn't need it. We had a small wedding party and only needed her for 3 hours, and she worked with us on the rate. Katie got some sneak peak pictures to us within a few days of the wedding, and then the rest within a week. We are so thrilled with how the pictures turned out! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Morgan Seiffert · Married on 11/17/2018

Like a Dream

Katie Stephens and her team were an absolute dream to be part of our wedding journey . From the engagement photos to the wedding day we could not have had it any better. She is so nice and really wants to know what you as a couple want for your photos. She has no issues with things a little of the box, and actually loves different! She captures moments that we wouldnt have thought of and just really makes you smile. My husband and I will be using her for any future photography needs!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Kelsey Quinlan · Married on 10/28/2018

Katie is awesome!

Katie was great to work with! Very reasonable price and great quality photos. Our engagement photos were amazing but when I got the wedding photos back I was blown away!! I found myself laughing out loud at some and tearing up at others. She captured our day perfectly. Definitely recommend Katie Stephens Photography.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Ann Dorrell · Married on 10/13/2018

Very happy with the experience and pictures!!

Katie did our engagement as well as our wedding pictures and I am equally obsessed with both! She made the shoots feel very relaxed and comfortable (which is amazing for a person like me who hates getting her picture taken). I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Katie Stephens Photography 12

Katie Stephens Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ann! I loved being apart of your day and I love that you love your images cause they will last a lifetime! Thank you for the wonderful review!
  • Pat

Pat R · Married on 10/13/2018

Katie was amazing!

Katie was amazing! Took our ideas & mixed them with hers to give us some shots we didn't expect & we loved them all! Just a great photographer & an awesome person to have with you your whole wedding day.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Caroline · Married on 03/25/2018

Katie was so easy to work with! My first time meeting was her was the day of my wedding and she jumped right in! Our pictures are amazing and i couldn't be happier. She was so flexible and listened to what i wanted and figured a way to make it work.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Jeff · Married on 01/13/2018

Katie was a trooper photographing our wedding outdoors in 17 degree weather and was very timely in editing and getting us our pictures back!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Mary · Married on 02/03/2017

A mutual friend has recommended Katie to us, so we met with her! As soon as we met, I knew she was it! (We had met with 4 prior) Katie knew exactly what we wanted, and made sure it happened. We even went 'outside the box' a bit, with zero problem! If you want someone who will make your wedding day less stressful, totally work with you on anything, someone who has amazing ideas, and just knows what's going on, Katie is your gal!!! We couldn't be happier.

Jenn · Married on 10/08/2016

I could go on and on about Katie! She photographed our wedding day and we loved her. Her creativity was amazing! I'm very simple and didn't have many ideas for poses and she had such a creative vision for us:). The weather was a little gloomy that day but it actually worked out perfectly! The lighting was beautiful and she made sure of it! Katie caught all the amazing moments from the wedding! She was with us from morning until night capturing all of our memories! She was recommended to me from a mutual friend. I'm so thankful I chose her. Super easy to work with and was only worried about making us happy! We received our photos in a very timely manner! I highly recommend her to capture your special day.

Julee · Married on 10/08/2016

We used Katie for our wedding this year and it was one of the best decisions we made. Katie conducted herself with the upmost professionalism; was dependable and did an amazing job on our pictures. It was so nice to have these memories and she did an awesome job capturing the best of this special day. Planning a wedding is hectic enough so it was so nice to be able to trust this special part and know I would get quality results in return! I highly recommend Katie for your wedding photos without a doubt, you won't be sorry! Thanks Katie for making my day captured as you did!

Sent on 01/22/2017

With your wedding day comes lots joy, happiness, stress and worry over ever detail. Katie was one thing I didn't have any stress or worry. She was creative, easy to work with, organized and cheerful. She was quick to get great shots on the very hot and humid day of our wedding. We will cherish the moments she was able to capture forever. We highly recommend using Katie Stephens photography!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Blaine · Married on 03/26/2016

Katie is extremely talented, easy to work with and very flexible. She is by far the best choice when it comes to affordable wedding photographers in the St Louis area!

Sent on 01/17/2017

3.5

We used Katie for our wedding photos and they turned out great. She was easy to work with and very flexible after I had made many changes to what I wanted the day of my wedding. We priced out a lot of photographers and she was very reasonable. She also got us the photos very quickly and we didn't have to wait months as we were told with some other photographers we used. I would highly recommend.