Katie Pritchard, Vocals and Guitar Reviews

37 | Mason, OH

37 Reviews for Katie Pritchard, Vocals and Guitar

1 User photo

Bryan · Married on 04/29/2011

I can't say enough great things about Katie. Her voice was perfect for what we wanted -- such a natural, BEAUTIFUL voice, not the glass-shattering diva/opera sound. And on top of that, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. I'm a musician myself, so I was really picky, and we couldn't be more thrilled in our choice in Katie.

Sent on 06/21/2012

Patrice · Married on 09/04/2010

Katie was seriously one of the highlights of our wedding. We met with her several months before our wedding since we wanted her to learn three new songs for our ceremony. Even with only a few weeks notice she performed the songs with such grace and talent that my husband and I knew we had to have her play at our wedding. Katie is a joy to work with and her talent is beyond words. We still have guests telling us how much they enjoyed her music. She played pre-ceremony music, our ceremony music, and for our cocktail hour and truly helped set the tone for our wedding. Cannot recommend Katie enough!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Scott · Married on 06/05/2010

Katie was very professional and my wife and I definitely recommend her to anyone needing someone to sing and/or play the guitar. She was very responsive and flexible in picking songs for our ceremony, plus easy to work with on our wedding day even though it was hot and rained part of the time. Our guests enjoyed her singing and she added a very nice touch to our great day.

Sent on 07/07/2010

Jamie · Married on 04/24/2010

Katie was AWESOME! I was so bummed that I wasn't able to hear her singing before our ceremony but when we watched our wedding video, I cried listening to her sing! She was fantastic!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Cindy · Married on 04/24/2010

Katie was very quick to respond to our calls and squeezed us in and we were very grateful for that. She has a beautiful voice and were so pleased with her. We would recommend her to anyone getting married that is considering her.

Sent on 07/12/2010

Emily · Married on 10/24/2009

Katie has one of the most beautiful voices I have heard in a long time. I used her for my ceremony music as well as for a cocktail hour at the start of our reception and she was a dream to work with. She was really flexible about learning new songs for our ceremony and was very professional throughout the process. My husband and I got tons of compliments on Katie and several people asked us for her information for their own events. Meet her for an interview and I am sure once you hear her voice you’ll book her on the spot.

Sent on 02/07/2010

Amanda · Married on 06/07/2008

Amazing voice, very professional and responsive. Helped out in other areas when needed, no questions asked.

Sent on 07/01/2008

Janet · Married on 09/24/2005

Katie is amazing!! She is so sweet, personable, helpful and has a beautiful voice. She sang at our wedding reception. We wanted her to sing a new Dave Mathews song for our first dance which she had never sang before. She accepted the challenge of singing the new song and the result was gorgeous! We just love this lady and can't say enough positive things about her!! She made our wedding special and we will never forget it.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Dale · Married on 05/01/2004

Katie was the singer at our wedding, but so much more. She met with us prior to the wedding and it was a blessing to have her experience guide our decisions. This will (hopefully) be the only time I had to decide how I wanted the music at my wedding. However, Katie has done this SO many times she knows what works, what doesn't, and what will make memories that last a lifetime. She worked with the music director/organist/harpist to make sure not just her part was good, but that the music overall was planned perfectly. I had complete confidence when I was walking down the aisle that I didn't have to worry about the music. I can still remember Katie's beautiful voice filling the church during Ave Maria while we stood by a candle to remember the people that couldn't be with us that day. Then she sang an amazing song outside while we released birds on the front steps of the church. Magical. She has continued to be a friend and we have enjoyed a few date nights going to hear her play music in town. And it warms my heart that my two children will often ask for Miss Katie's CDs at bedtime. I stand in the doorway of their rooms and think that this all started with her singing. I would highly recommend Katie.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Katie is delightful to work with and she made our wedding so special! We just love her and her guitar playing and singing are just beautiful!

Sent on 09/05/2014
  • Amber

Amber F. · Married on 04/20/2019

Couldn’t have picked anyone better!

We had our wedding last Saturday 4/20/19. Katie was fabulous and very easy to plan/coordinate with! She is very sweet and has an amazing voice! Everyone complimented how beautifully she sang at our ceremony! It was an honor to meet her and have her sing and play the guitar on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Katie Pritchard, Vocals and Guitar's reply:

It was my pleasure to provide music on your special day, Amber. The ceremony was very special. Thank you for booking me!

Scott · Married on 08/10/2013

Katie was a wonderful part of our wedding. She was very kind and open to the style of wedding that we had. Though her repertoire consists mostly of more contemporary music rather than classical pieces, she was able to perform in a way that fit perfectly with the atmosphere. Also, she was very talented as a musician and a singer, and she was very kind. She understood everything that we had to deal with as the bride and groom and was able to handle almost everything herself with minimal responsibility for us. I highly recommend Katie!

Sent on 03/23/2014