Katie Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist Reviews

Katie Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist 5
Katie Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist 6
Katie Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist 7

Mara · Married on 05/06/2017

Katie was wonderful to work with! She accommodated my large bridal party, all with different types of hair, and everyone looked beautiful! We were ready ahead of schedule even with adding a few extra people to list. I would definitely recommend her, she's sweet, calm and very talented.
    Thanks Katie!!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Katie Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist 8
    Katie Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist 9
    Katie Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist 10
    Katie Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist 11
    Katie Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist 12

Erica · Married on 10/30/2016

Book Katie!! She is extremely professional and is an artist with hair. She is able to execute any updo/braid/blowout you could ever want with mastery. The bridal party was EXTREMELY pleased with how everyone's hair turned out, and the pictures from the day came out absolutely lovely -- all thanks to Katie! Would definitely book again and again and again :)

Sent on 12/19/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/25/2016

Katie was amazing. Not only is she talented, she is very helpful with helping people figure out what works for them. I am personally bad at making decisions, and was struggling with what to do with my hair for my wedding and was anxious about making that decision. She gave me an honest opinion about what would work for me and I could not have been happier. She knew how to give me a style that worked for me physically and my personality. The day of the wedding, she got everyone done with time to spare, and everyone looked beautiful! She has such a wide range of ability for styles and can do anything you ask! Katie was also just very sweet and great to work with.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Katie Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist's reply:

Thanks so much, Tiffany!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/18/2016

These ladies were fantastic to work with. Even when I wasn't sure what I wanted, they brainstormed with me and made sure I was 100% happy with my hair and makeup before the end of my trial. Absolutely loved them, and I had never felt so beautiful in my life.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

Katie is so receptive to opinions and really took the time to make sure I was 100% happy every time she did my hair. When Katie did my engagement photo shoot hair, it was 95 degrees outside and humid and the style lasted perfectly through the entire outdoor shoot (and even when I changed and went out afterwards!) For both my bridal portraits and my day-of wedding hair, she ensured the concerns I have with my hair type were handled and that I felt confident and beautiful!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Caitlin · Married on 03/05/2016

Katie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was a great energy to have around on such a stressful day. All of my bridesmaids wanted unique looks and she nailed every single one, ranging from very traditional to super fun and funky. I'm convinced she can do any hair style! If you're looking for someone who's great to have around on your big day and to help you look STUNNING, Katie's your girl!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Katie was an absolute pleasure to work with. I knew I wanted a really simple look but still wanted to appear elegant and put together. Katie came up with great suggestions and we landed on a super pretty up do topped with a flower crown and it was exactly what I was looking for. She did a wonderful job on my family and bridesmaids. She is so talented and passionate and that is reflected in the detailed service she provides. I could not suggest her enough. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful and for being a part of my special day :)

Sent on 10/10/2018