Katie Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist Reviews

37 | Newburgh, NY

37 Reviews for Katie Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist

Vanessa · Married on 08/26/2017

Katie was an absolute dream on my wedding on Saturday!!! She is SO talented, every one of my bridesmaids LOVED their hair which is rarely
    the case. She was able to style each hairstyle exactly based on the Pinterest pictures they provided.
    For the entire wedding planning process, I had such a difficult time selecting a hairstyle for myself. I went through multiple trials with multiple artists. I even changed my wedding day style from my trial with katie. On the day of, Katie was able to create a style that was what I always envisioned. I am so happy with the way I looked.
    She was also able to keep things moving that day, and was so accommodating and professional. It was truly a pleasure to work with her and I am so thankful I found her!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Stefanie · Married on 07/29/2017

Katie was an absolute pleasure to work with! I found her on social media and was so excited to have a trial with her. Not only was she so down to earth and friendly to work with, but she brought my vision to life. I felt confident going into the wedding that I was in such good hands having Katie as my hair stylist. My hair came out gorgeous, so did my bridesmaids, MOB and MOG. Everyone looked absolutely stunning and we couldn't have done it without Katie! She was so thorough with everyone, yet still finished with plenty of time to spare! It was truly a relaxing day, we never felt rushed or stressed. I cannot thank her enough for her time management skills, creativity and talent!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Julia · Married on 06/24/2017

Katie was amazing to work with from start to finish. She nailed the look I was going for in the trial and recreated (and even made it more beautiful) for the wedding day. She is incredibly responsive, goes with the flow, and was able to get through my fairly large bridal party with time to spare. I could not have been happier to use her and would love an excuse to work with her again.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Chelsea · Married on 06/10/2017

Katie did hair for my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself and we all could not have been happier with the GORGEOUS work she did. I felt glamorous but natural and everyone kept saying that they felt like princesses! Beyond her incredible work, Katie was friendly and warm and chatted along with my friends and I as we got ready. She was also wonderful at my trial and kept me updated as we approached the wedding date with helpful info. I wish I could have Katie do my hair every day, and would recommend her a million times over for your bridal hair!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Mara · Married on 05/06/2017

Katie was wonderful to work with! She accommodated my large bridal party, all with different types of hair, and everyone looked beautiful! We were ready ahead of schedule even with adding a few extra people to list. I would definitely recommend her, she's sweet, calm and very talented.
    Thanks Katie!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Erica · Married on 10/30/2016

Book Katie!! She is extremely professional and is an artist with hair. She is able to execute any updo/braid/blowout you could ever want with mastery. The bridal party was EXTREMELY pleased with how everyone's hair turned out, and the pictures from the day came out absolutely lovely -- all thanks to Katie! Would definitely book again and again and again :)

Sent on 12/19/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/25/2016

Katie was amazing. Not only is she talented, she is very helpful with helping people figure out what works for them. I am personally bad at making decisions, and was struggling with what to do with my hair for my wedding and was anxious about making that decision. She gave me an honest opinion about what would work for me and I could not have been happier. She knew how to give me a style that worked for me physically and my personality. The day of the wedding, she got everyone done with time to spare, and everyone looked beautiful! She has such a wide range of ability for styles and can do anything you ask! Katie was also just very sweet and great to work with.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Katie Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist's reply:

Thanks so much, Tiffany!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/18/2016

These ladies were fantastic to work with. Even when I wasn't sure what I wanted, they brainstormed with me and made sure I was 100% happy with my hair and makeup before the end of my trial. Absolutely loved them, and I had never felt so beautiful in my life.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

Katie is so receptive to opinions and really took the time to make sure I was 100% happy every time she did my hair. When Katie did my engagement photo shoot hair, it was 95 degrees outside and humid and the style lasted perfectly through the entire outdoor shoot (and even when I changed and went out afterwards!) For both my bridal portraits and my day-of wedding hair, she ensured the concerns I have with my hair type were handled and that I felt confident and beautiful!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Caitlin · Married on 03/05/2016

Katie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was a great energy to have around on such a stressful day. All of my bridesmaids wanted unique looks and she nailed every single one, ranging from very traditional to super fun and funky. I'm convinced she can do any hair style! If you're looking for someone who's great to have around on your big day and to help you look STUNNING, Katie's your girl!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Katie was an absolute pleasure to work with. I knew I wanted a really simple look but still wanted to appear elegant and put together. Katie came up with great suggestions and we landed on a super pretty up do topped with a flower crown and it was exactly what I was looking for. She did a wonderful job on my family and bridesmaids. She is so talented and passionate and that is reflected in the detailed service she provides. I could not suggest her enough. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful and for being a part of my special day :)

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/23/2019

Beautiful wedding hair!

Katie is super talented, fast and did an amazing job on me and my whole bridal squad (including flower girls)!  I loved my hair and everyone loved their hair as well! Definitely recommended her and her team for anyone's big day! Thanks again for everything Katie!

-Allison