Katie Kaizer Photography Reviews

Katie Kaizer Photography 5
Katie Kaizer Photography 6
Katie Kaizer Photography 7

H · Married on 12/02/2011

Katie came to the last minute rescue (our photographer was ill) - highly recommended by a Nantucket friend who has worked with her professionally - and she did a beautiful job for us. As one guest said, she really captured the feeling of the weekend on Nantucket at Christmas Stroll. She was flexible and was incredibly accomodating - we had wedding and dinner friday night, and a Saturday party. I love the pictures. She 'got' us, produced lots of perfect candids, and she blended in to the party which is tough to pull off.

Sent on 01/19/2012

brynnen · Married on 09/14/2011

Katie Kaizer was fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!!! She was extremely easy to work with, very responsive and professional, and super talented. As soon as I spoke with her over the phone and looked at her website, I knew she would be the best photographer for our wedding. She listened to what I wanted and executed our ideas perfectly. She was calm and a true pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to everyone as one of the best photographers on Nantucket Island.

Sent on 01/19/2012

Genevieve · Married on 07/07/2011

Katie spent an entire afternoon taking hundreds of pictures of our family. Katie even found creative ways to involve our small hairless dog beyond traditional "staged" photos. I was a great experience and we can't wait to work with Katie again!

Genevieve Salvatore

Sent on 02/19/2013

Alyssa · Married on 10/23/2010

Katie Kaizer was recommended to me by a friend who grew up with her on Nantucket, and I am so glad that I met her! She was proactive in setting up an appointment with me in Boston, and followed up with me several times before the wedding.
    The true value of Katie's service lies in how she goes above and beyond to capture the perfect picture. She was at my house, taking photos of us girls getting ready, at the church, took us to Brant Point for a shoot, and was everywhere at the Westmoor club shooting the reception. I saw her throughout the night, climbing up to difficult perches to get great photos of the dance floor, and she even stayed after the DJ stopped and the wedding transformed into a rowdy Irish sing-along. Several wedding guests approached me to tell me about her wonderful manner, and that they were sure the photos she was taking would be unique and well-framed. She tirelessly worked far longer than I expected, and I received 4 CDs of fantastic photos about 6 weeks after the wedding.
    My family and I loved her work, and it was extremely good value, she gave much better rates than other photographers I priced out before hiring her. In fact, photos Katie took from my wedding have been chosen for the Weddings and Functions section of the 2012 Annual Nantucket Guidebook, produced by the Nantucket Island Chamber of Commerce, coming out in April, 2012, so you can be sure she is truly quality.

Sent on 01/26/2012

Stacy · Married on 10/16/2010

I HIGHLY recommend Katie Kaizer Photography to anyone having a small or large event. She definitely has the experience and since she is an Island native, she was able to suggest cool places for us to shoot at. Katie and her crew genuinely cared about making sure we had every person and place photographed beautifully and they worked diligently and professionally to make sure that our special day was captured the way we envisioned it. Our wedding was HUGE! We had 16 bridesmaids and 16 groomsmen, 2 flower girls, 2 ring bearers and 4 ushers (That’s 42 people-including bride and groom!!). Plus, just under 300 guests. Katie was awesome to work with and one of the most positive people I have ever met. She remained calm and collected while corralling a bunch of crazy people together with her contagious enthusiasm. Katie had to be at a total of 8 venues over the course of 2 days and, not surprisingly, she and her assistant were always the first ones on the scene setting up their gear. She is super dependable, full of energy and, most importantly, VERY talented. With so many other things to worry about, I was relieved to not have to stress about something as important as the wedding pictures.
    Thank you Katie!!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2013

Cameron · Married on 09/30/2017

Katie went above and beyond to help as we prepared for our wedding. I immediately connected with her style and knew I wanted to work with her for our wedding! She became a valuable resource as we were vetting wedding planners and venues/vendors for our wedding day and someone I trusted completely. We did an engagement shoot ~ 1 year before the wedding which was a great opportunity to work with her and team, and we ended up with great photos! As we neared the wedding weekend Katie was scouting out locations and watching the weather closely which put me at ease. She also worked closely with the planners to orchestrate the many moving people throughout the day. On our wedding day she seamlessly captured all the important moments and more. We came away with so many beautiful photos it is hard to select out a subset!

I would highly recommend Katie - she was incredible to work with and her natural style lets all pictures feel real and authentic. Looking through them I get to relive the incredible weekend over and over.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Eric · Married on 06/29/2016

Katie was an incredible photographer. It wasn't until my wedding day that I realized how important her role is - she's not just taking photos, she's the last person the you spend time with right before you walk into the ceremony. It's her role to psych you up, calm your nerves, and make you realize that no matter what preparations you've taken up to this point, it's all about to be perfect. Katie made us feel so comfortable and excited as we walked into our huge day, we can't thank her enough. Oh and also, the photos were incredible! So great, in fact, that the pics were featured in a local wedding magazine! Go Katie! I can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Betsey · Married on 09/10/2011

There are times in your life that you need to put on your big girl pants and step up to the plate. Not to take away the obvious joy of my wedding day, but previous to mine had been something of an emotional hurricane. Deaths in my family, as well as the bacterial infection on my face (10 days before my wedding) had me more in a "just keep swimming" mode a la Finding Nemo. Then in came Katie Kaizer. Not only was I comfortable around her (even before the makeup artist airbrushed my remaining scars out) but I trusted her to capture the beauty of the day (which she did beyond my imagination). Exuding peace and calm with of course a hint of excitement (it was my wedding day after all!), Katie was able to photograph unobtrusively while still providing the type of pick me up I needed.By ceremony time, I had forgotten all insecurities and was ready to party!
    Katie and her associate were able to take us on the journey of the day by being there (with each of us) through the pre wedding billiards game, beatification at the salon, getting dressed to arriving at our wedding site. She is so talented, so unobtrusive and so much fun that you forget you're being photographed and have a great time.

Sent on 04/12/2012

Mary · Married on 09/22/2012

In addition to being incredibly talented, Katie is also one of the nicest people you'll meet which makes working with her such a pleasure! She took the time to scout out our location ahead of time to assess the light and photo ops, was always extremely responsive, and had a great attitude throughout the whole process.

Sent on 12/27/2012

Katie is amazing! My husband and I were married on Nantucket, June 2015, and had the best time working with Katie. Not only are her pictures beautiful, but she is super professional and incredibly easy to work with. We had some specific ideas on the pictures we wanted, including a picture with a fish, and she pulled some strings so we could make it happen! She was always easy to get a hold of and responded right back to me, which I can't say for most of the vendors I worked with on island. She captured some amazing moments and fit seamlessly into the day. She also has a great eye and knowledge of the island, and came up with some ideas for amazing pictures for us that we wouldn't have considered otherwise. I'd hire her again a million times over, and definitely recommend her for any bride, especially those getting married on Nantucket.

Sent on 08/31/2015