Katie Joyner Photography Reviews

28 | Savannah, GA

28 Reviews for Katie Joyner Photography

Maggie · Married on 03/08/2014

Katie Joyner is an amazing photographer. Her work is so natural, yet flawless. She catches every single detail, and makes everything look amazing. She is professional, but not over the top! She knows how to treat a bride and deal with difficult people. After working with Katie, I know that we are friends. She is easy to get along with, and is a great communicator. Believe me...you won't ever want another photographer after Katie takes your picture. She turned me into a complete HAM! Love Katie Joyner!!

Lynnette · Married on 11/15/2013

We retained Katie Joyner to photograph our elopement ceremony. She was so easy to work with both in the planning stage and the day of the ceremony. She did a fantastic job on the photographs themselves. Our album as a whole was the perfect mix of traditional wedding photography and artistic shots. I could not have been more pleased. The photos turned out great; she clearly has a gifted eye for photography and perhaps even a magic wand! And while she certainly delivered fully on our agreement to photograph the wedding, her ultimate contribution to our day turned out to be so much more. She is such a nice person with such great positive energy, I was really glad she was part of our day. She not only stepped in and managed to pin on difficult corsages, she was just this wonderfully calming and pleasant presence at our wedding, an absolute joy to have around.

Kylie · Married on 10/27/2013

Katie was amazing with everything from the engagement photos to the wedding and I would absolutely recommender her for any event!! Thank you thank you Katie!!!

Lynda · Married on 09/14/2013

Katie was so awesome to work with. She made us feel so so special on are wedding day. She seemed to know just the right photos to take. We loved her idea's on where we should be photographed at are venue. They were all so amazingly beautiful. I would highly recommend Katie for anyone's photographing needs.

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2013

Katie is Amazing! From the planning phase to receiving prints, Katie was very responsive, and very professional. She took as much time as I needed to discuss options and always came back with a detailed response to my questions. You can tell she really listened to our needs for our end results were great. She captured all the moments we asked for, and was really wonderful the day of responding to requests. My family even mentioned to me that she was very nice and helpful. The final pictures and experience were fabulous!

Mary Margaret · Married on 06/28/2013

Katie is fantastic! She is organized, prepared, timely, talented, professional and discrete! Katie captured the beauty and intimacy of our first look and ceremony! Our family portraits were gorgeous and pictures in the park are beautiful! We have no regrets with choosing Katie Joyner. This was the best money spent!

We loved Katie! We are thrilled with the photos of our wedding day. She does an outstanding job capturing all the moments, emotions and story of the day!!! She is great to have around, organized and makes sure everything runs smoothly. You will love Katie too!

Mandy · Married on 03/24/2013

I highly recommend Katie Joyner Photography. Katie was so easy to work with, communicated well, put everyone at ease, and captured more than I could have asked for. The results were beautiful. Katie exceeded my expectations with lots of little extra touches.

Tara · Married on 10/07/2012

Katie was a pleasure to work with and provided us with beautiful shots as well as a wonderful attitude. Her professionalism was a great asset to us, and I've never seen a photographer work as hard as she did to get amazing shots! HIGHLY recommended!

• Brian

Brian · Married on 09/28/2012

Katie and her assistant were prompt and professional throughout the entire process. Our event was a destination wedding, which at times was difficult to plan and organize from over 2,000 miles away. Katie made the photography portion of our planning simple and straight-forward, not to mention keeping her prices reasonable for our lower-budget. I would, and will, recommend Katie to anyone I know needing her services.

• User3020877 · 2+ years ago

I was having a small wedding in Savannah, GA and needed a photographer for just a few hours. Even though my wedding wasn't a $100,000 event, Katie and her assistant made me and my family feel as though it were. I was doing a destination wedding, and Katie was easy to communicate with over email and phone. I would definetly hire her again, and her photos were beautiful.

Sheila · Married on 09/01/2012

Katie truly truly captured who the bride and groom were! The emotion and love she was able to portray will make these pictures so memorable for all of us. She is so professional that we were unaware of her presence - so easy to work with and adaptable to unexpected requests and circumstances. Thanks Katie for your excellent portrayal of Jonathan & Megan's wedding!!

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2012

Katie is absolutely amazing to work with! She took our engagement, shower, and wedding photos and I am so in love with all of them. She was very attentive to our vision for the photos and has great vision and talent of her own, which makes for amazing results. Katie and her staff are so flexible and pleasant to work with. I will definitely be using her for future photo ops!

Lori · Married on 06/12/2012

Katie Joyner's work is fantastic. I look at my beautiful wedding photos all the time.

Margery · Married on 05/26/2012

Katie is the consummate professional. She is incredibly flexible yet knowledgeable and highly skilled. Katie made our day so flawless and easy. Her unobtrusive demeanor made it easy for her to get all the great candids of our family and friends. We couldn't have done it without her and now have beautiful pictures that will last a lifetime!

Katie Joyner was more than we could have asked for in a wedding photographer. We could tell from the first time we talked to Katie that she was the most geniune of all the photographers we spoke with. All through the planning period, she was great to work with. We met for dinner and Katie got to know the both of us and discussed our style and what we were hoping for on the big day. She was always prompt answering our questions and getting back to us with anything we needed. The day of the wedding, she was everywhere at once capturing all of our memories, but yet was so unintrusive that no one really noticed her. We have so many great pictures of our weekend, that we don't know where to start when it comes to selecting what to print and put into a book. She really did a great job working our surroundings in our pictures which was very important to us. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married in Atlanta or Savannah or anywhere else she will travel!

Nikki · Married on 05/05/2012

She did an awesome we loved all our pictures!

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2011

Katie was wonderful! She met with us several times to get to know us before our wedding and to make us feel comfortable with her taking photos of us. She made sure to include all of the shots that I requested as well as many other unique ones. We will treasure our wedding photos!

Christy · Married on 09/16/2011

I booked Katie online from Nashville TN for my elopement in Savannah GA choosing her solely by her website and email. I have absolutely no regrets! She was willing to accommodate taking pictures at both the B&B where we got married and the beach. When it was just my husband and I Katie stepped in to help me with my flowers and my dress it was just like having your oldest friend there. To top it off when we got our CD and proofs the pictures were amazing and better than I had hoped for. I would definitely recommend Katie Joyner photography to anyone. The value and quality of her service is absolutely unbeatable.

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2011

My husband, Clint, and I hired Katie to do photography for our super small/almost elopement wedding in Savannah, GA. We got lucky, as we found Katie just a few short months before wedding. Katie was incredibly flexible and understanding of our short planning period. We corresponded completely by email until the week of our wedding.
    Katie helped me come up with a tentative timeline for our wedding day so as to keep everyone as organized as possible. She also helped with suggestions of things to do while in Savannah--our wedding weekend was our first time visiting.

On the day of, I met up with Katie after my hair and makeup appointment. She was completely accommodating of my specific picture requests as well as the requests of my mother and mother-in-law. She kept us [and everyone else for that matter] laughing and at ease the entire day. I was stressed about the time as our package included a specified time limit, but each time I asked she responded in a way that made me feel like we were her top priority regardless of how close to our time limit we were.

I can't remember how long we waited to see picture proofs, but it wasn't as long as I expected to wait. We were incredibly pleased with all of the pictures. We still haven't gotten any enlargements for our living room because we can't pick a favorite.

Not only was Katie incredibly professional, but super friendly to boot. Corresponding with and working with her could not have been a better experience. We hope to eventually make it back down to Savannah for an anniversary or something and plan to have some more pictures done by Katie!

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2011

Katie is creative, passionate, friendly, and talented. My wedding was very small, just family. After the wedding, I really didn't think there was much opportunity for great photos. However, Katie was able to take a short, simple wedding and really find some wonderful moments to capture. No bride would be disappointed with her. She is exceptional!

Lyndsey · Married on 04/02/2011

I cannot say enough good things about Katie Joyner! I was planning a destination wedding in Savannah and most of our correspondences were through email. If I ever had a question about anything she always got back to me quickly. When I was able to visit Savannah, she was always more than willing to meet up with me. From the moment I met her she was always so nice and I felt really comfortable around her. The wedding package that I got included an engagement session and those are some of my favorite pictures! We wandered through the city and got some amazing shots. As for my wedding pictures, all I can really say is WOW. I love them! The package I got also included a second photographer and they captured every single detail from everyone getting ready before hand, traveling to the wedding, my cake...everything, up until we pulled away from the reception. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer or pictures. I can't wait to have my family portraits done with her one day.

Janie · Married on 05/31/2009

Katie was the photographer for my daughter's wedding, and I can't say enough wonderful things about her and her work! We could not have been more pleased with the job that she did. She captured the candid moments of the day, as well as the pictures that are a part of every wedding! Just looking at the photos brings back the magic of the day and how beautiful it was. I would recommend Katie Joyner to anyone wanting photos of any kind! As as matter of fact, Katie was the photographer for two of my daughter's friends as well. They saw the photos and requested that Katie do their weddings as well!

Suzanne · Married on 05/02/2009

Katie was an excellent photographer! She made us feel so comfortable, and took so many great pictures! Everyone loves our pictures!

Carly · Married on 09/06/2008

Katie spotted the most beautiful back drop on the property where we were married for a portrait. It was in front of an old, distressed looking barn. She asked me to throw my veil over my head and then throw it back. These turned out to be the best pictures. The colors were amazing. She also got my favorite shot of my husband and I kissing under my veil.

I've referred Katie to other friends and almost two months after my wedding, she did a friends wedding. I'd refer Katie to anyone who told me they were getting married within a few hours drive time of her!