Katie Brooks Event Reviews

Katie Brooks Event 6
Katie Brooks Event 7

Lauren Roses · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing, life savor

honest, on time, hard working, knows the wedding do's and don'ts so can guide the bride and family on what to do, creative, so sweet.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Jane

Jane Ross · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing, Perfect, Best Day EVER!

If you want a wedding planner who is dedicated to detail, perfect in her craft and truly talented- do what I did and hire Katie immediately. We ended up hiring her for both our wedding day and rehearsal dinner and it was the BEST decision we made hands down. Her talent exceeded all expectations and she was always there to guide me throughout the wedding planning process- I live in Southern California so having her a text away, even in those late hours, gave me complete comfort-she is truly the greatest. She also has an incredibly chic aesthetic and not only listened to my visions, but made them all come true in the most magical ways that I couldn’t have dreamt possible! I couldn’t be more grateful for having somebody as dedicated to detail as I am. She is beyond vibrant, fun and knows how to throw a legendary wedding. I cannot thank her enough for making our wedding weekend absolutely beyond.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Katie Brooks Event 14
    Katie Brooks Event 15

Kristin · Married on 04/27/2019

Fabulous Day Of Wedding Coordinator

Thank you, Katie for being our awesome “day of” wedding coordinator! From our initial correspondence to our special day, you were professional, kind, and very responsive. Thank you for all of your help with setting up our decorations and taking them down too. We Highly recommend Katie!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 11/16/2018

THE Best !

Katie was on top of everything and a great person to be around on our special day! Because of her, everything ran incredibly smooth, and even if an issue arose, I would have never known because she handled it quickly and quietly! I am normally a perfectionist who likes to do everything myself, but with Katie, I had complete trust in her. Her calming presence and amazing ideas made it easy for me to put my trust in her. I would recommend her over and over again!

Taylor Mcclelland · Married on 10/20/2018

Truly Amazing!

Katie was literally a life saver! In a pinch, Katie agreed to help us on our wedding day with very short notice. She jumped right in and went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. She checked in daily since we were so close to our wedding to ensure I didn't have any questions or needed anything. We were so blessed to have had Katie assist with our wedding!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Tammy P · Married on 10/20/2018

Mother of the bride

Katie is professional, punctual, and a joy. If you want to relax and enjoy your special day, I highly recommend Katie!

Kim Mcclelland · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing & Life Saver!

What an amazing day for Ryan and Taylor McClelland!! I was so thankful for Katie’s help on their special day. She loves what she does and takes pride in making dreams come true. Willing to help and do anything she can to make the day special. Thank you Katie!!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Katie Brooks Event 16

Kayla Rogers · Married on 10/06/2018

She’s amazing!

Katie absolutely made our big day a million times smoother! She made and sent out timelines to everyone and made sure that everything stuck to that time line. She showed up and made everything 10 times easier. She also had a really good eye for detail and pulled me aside to make sure every little thing was just perfect. I would totally recommend her to anyone looking for an event planner or day of coordinator! She is such a sweet girl and great at what she does. Thanks for everything girl! ✨

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Katie Brooks Event 17
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 09/02/2018

Magical Wedding Brunch

Katie did an amazing job. Well organized, professional, fantastic ideas and so pleasant to work with. Highly recommend Katie.

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Katie Brooks Event 18
    Katie Brooks Event 19

Grace · Married on 09/01/2018

Smooth and professional

Katie stepped up to the plate when we needed to get things done, she kept our schedule on time and is a sweet and professional person all together.

Katie Brooks Event 20