Katie Bay Beauty Reviews

Katie Bay Beauty 6
Katie Bay Beauty 7
  • Catherine

Catherine Mendez · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Amazing Engagement Shoot Hair & Makeup!!

Katie was recommended to me by my photographer since my wedding hair & makeup artist was already booked. I am so so glad Katie was available! I don't wear a lot of makeup to begin with but she made me feel super comfortable and really understood my vision to still look like myself for the photos. I wanted my natural freckles to still be visible with a soft/natural eye makeup look - and she had all the products to do just that. In addition, my eyebrows are one of my biggest insecurities, but Katie worked her magic and the final look made me feel so beautiful. I even tried false lashes for the first time and now I'm excited to have them for my wedding day too. Thank you so much, Katie!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Katie Bay Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Catherine! You are so beautiful and were so lovely to work on! I appreciate the kind word so much! Congratulations on your engagement!
  • Sarah

Sarah Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect Wedding Day Hairstylist

Katie was amazing!! We had a consultation/trial a few months back and being the indecisive person that I am, I changed my hairstyle on her several times after the trial. During the trial, we tried old Hollywood waves, but after picking up my dress, I decided an updo would be best. Katie was incredibly accommodating to my changing style ideas. She suggested another trial but was not pushy about it. I felt confident in her, though, and decided to skip a second trial and just go for it on wedding day. She nailed the look! Katie took the updo inspiration pic I showed her and tailored it to suit me perfectly. She took her time and was very caring and attentive during my hairstyling on the wedding day. Not only did Katie style me, but she styled 7 others as well! My 6 bridesmaids, and my mother! All of their hairstyles looked gorgeous! I am thrilled to have found Katie! She has the sweetest disposition and is a total professional. Her prices are also competitive and reasonable. I highly recommend Katie for your wedding day hair needs! She is efficient in her hairstyling process while also giving every person the proper TLC. Thank you, Katie!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Katie Bay Beauty 8
    Katie Bay Beauty 9
    Katie Bay Beauty 10
    Katie Bay Beauty 11

Sara · Married on 04/27/2019

Love, Love, LOVE Katie!

I originally reached out to a local Facebook group for help on finding a hair stylist for my wedding, and I had quite a few responses for Katie. She was extremely responsive and flexible from the start! I had a trial with her and decided to book right away. Her pricing was very reasonable and she was very informative about what to expect on the day. I actually ended up booking a second trial with her when I decided I wanted to go in a different direction - she was very flexible with both trials and always kept in communication. On the day of she was nothing short of wonderful - she captured what all of my girls were looking for and she was just a sweetheart to be around! I would use her again in a heartbeat and I think the pictures speak for themselves :)

Sent on 06/02/2019