Katie and Jenn Weddings Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 7 Reviews
View more information

Grace S. Married on 11/19/2022

Incredible Photographers!

Katie and Jenn photographed our wedding, and were fantastic! They both were incredibly kind, thorough, and professional for both our wedding and engagement pictures. Communication with them was very easy, and they made the whole process simple, efficient, and enjoyable from front to back. They captured every moment that was special to us during our wedding, and made us both feel at ease throughout the whole day. We could not recommend them enough to anyone who is looking for an outstanding wedding photography team!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/11/2021

Creative and Prepared!

"I had the best time working with Katie and Jenn. Both were so kind and welcoming. They put so much thought and work into the shoot. I was so happy to see the final photos and I definitely recommend them."
    Jen K. Married on 07/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Wedding Photography Team!

Katie and Jenn went above and beyond on our wedding day to make us feel comfortable and ensure we were able to make it to many of the spots that we had wanted for pictures. They're able to work with each others strengths for a seamless, professional experience and stunning photographs. If you chose them to be your photographers you will not be disappointed!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 03/06/2020

Cherished memories

Katie and Jenn are AMAZING! They made us feel so comfortable while planning the wedding, and on the day of! Katie and Jenn took what I wanted (poses, back drops etc) and made it happen, and some greats shots they already had lined up. They took posed shots and candid! (Which really are awesome) During our reception, they took some of my FAVORITE shots of my friends and family. During your wedding, it’s hard to remember everything (you kind of “black out” because there's so much going on). But after looking at Katie and Jenn's photos, I can relive the most important day of my life and see how much fun all the guests, myself, and my husband had! I can’t recommend Katie and Jenn Weddings enough. YOU WON’T be disappointed!!
    Mikaila A. Married on 03/01/2020

Professional and fun!

Katie and Jenn did a great job with our wedding photos. They were easy to work with, professional, and fun!! We loved how our pictures turned out. Thank you so much!

Katie and Jenn Weddings's reply:

Thank you! We loved working with you both and you looked absolutely stunning as the snow was falling. Thank you for your willingness to adventure in the canyon during many different weather changes!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay S. Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing and Genuine!

"We couldn't have asked for more real and genuine photographers. Jenn and Katie in a very effortless and genuine way captured our engagement perfectly. They simply made it easy by shooting us in our natural environment that allowed us to be us. Thank you for memorializing such a special time in our life."
    -Lindsay and Sam

Katie and Jenn Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! You and Sam were a breath of fresh air and we loved capturing your engagement with nature and the mountains as your backdrop. Beautiful couple inside and out.
    Kristine W. Married on 06/08/2019

Incredible Wedding Pics

"So I got my INCREDIBLE wedding pics!! I have cried, then laughed, then cried, then smiled, then cried again...so many PERFECT shots of our day and everyone that joined us -family and friends. Prepare yourself for some awesome pics! I give her the highest recommendation for a photo shoot-wedding.” Thank you!"
    - Kristine and Greg