Kathy Sohler Design Reviews

4 Reviews for Kathy Sohler Design

1 User photo

Susan H. · Getting married on 01/03/2023

The best around!

Kathy did the flowers for all 4 of my kids weddings. I have seen her work beyond those occasions and I am always amazed at her capabilities, experience and talent. On top of being so talented at what she does, she is so kind and thoughtful and always tries to express exactly who you are thru her flower arrangements. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone. You put your trust in her and she will not disappoint. If you want the best, that's what you will get by using Kathy's services.

Sent on 03/25/2021

Natalie H. · Married on 09/03/2016

Perfect flowers for any occasion!

Kathy Sohler’s flowers are works of art! I planned the entire theme of our wedding around her flowers. The centerpieces that she created for our reception were breathtaking, and my bridal bouquet was the most elegant bouquet, it truly completed my bridal look. I couldn’t have asked for more beautiful flowers. And working with Kathy was so easy, fun and she is incredibly professional!

Sent on 03/21/2021

Connie · Married on 09/10/2011

She did such an amazing job on my flowers! I got so many compliments on them! She went above and beyond what I imagined! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/07/2011

Katy · Married on 08/04/2007

1.2
      3.0
      3.0
      0.0

Ok, The flowers were beautiful!! I would definitely shop around. She was EXTREMELY expensive. It was also extremely difficult to get in touch with her. SHe also charged us for a lot of flowers that we never received! I had to ask one of my bridesmaids for her bouquet to toss.....I will NEVER use her services again! I recommend that if you want to be happy with your flowers adn florist, don't go to Kathy!!! You can go to another florist and get the same services for way cheaper and you'll actually get all the flowers you ordered!

Sent on 10/20/2007