Katherine Salvatori Photography Reviews

Katherine Salvatori Photography 2
Katherine Salvatori Photography 3
Katherine Salvatori Photography 4

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2016

Where to start? This team went above and beyond! Katherine and her husband, Jason were like an extended part of our bridal party - they fit in so perfectly! When we hired them, we knew that we were going to get the best wedding photo's we have ever seen, but were pleasantly surprised by how much more they brought to our lives that day. They had such a fun, collaborative and joyful vibe. Jason was amazing, he was constantly picking the train of my dress up and grabbing my flowers so that I could enjoy the moment. We found ourselves laughing with them throughout so many parts of our wedding making the photo's completely in the moment. I feel that even though our wedding is over, I want them as friends! They will certainly continue to gain our business throughout different moments in our life. And more great news, I already have friends, who are soon to be engaged, that can't wait to use them for their wedding day as well!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Daisy · Married on 07/30/2016

We hired Katherine for our wedding photography and her husband, second shooter, Jason was extremely sweet and such a big helper to the bride! He carried my bouquet wherever I needed to walk to our photo locations at our venue since it was difficult to do so with my long lace dress and would he would also hold my train for me! I mean, seriously, who does that now a days?! I certainly have never heard of that! But Jason does and he will for the bride! He has so much talent and creativity to his pictures, no wonder why the pair together create BEAUTIFUL wedding photos for happy couples! Katherine is all-around 100% top notch quality of service for you. She will have you fill out a questionnaire beforehand so she knows exactly know who is taking photos with you after your ceremony. This makes the process go smoother and so much quicker. All our family and friends fell in LOVE with our photos and it could not have been possible without hiring Katherine Salvatori Photography!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Caly · Married on 07/23/2016

I can't say enough good things about Katherine Salvatori. Right away, we felt comfortable and at ease with Katherine--after our engagement shoot my husband and I looked at each other and said, "That was so much fun!!" And the wedding pictures...wow. Our guests said they were the most beautiful photos they've ever seen. Katherine and her husband went above-and-beyond, helping us fluff and bustle dresses, bringing us water, and even bringing us snacks so we didn't feel hungry! If you are thinking of booking, do it! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Dana · Married on 07/09/2016

Choosing a photographer was our top priority when deciding on wedding vendors. After all, the pictures will last forever. While we tried to soak up every moment of that day, it’s impossible to remember everything. Our wedding photographs are the only thing we get to keep. To this day, we still cannot believe how many compliments we receive about our photographer. They stood out in the best way! Katherine and Jason are the perfect mix of warm and professional. They were incredibly easy to work with and accommodated all of our needs. We were concerned about the tight day-of timeline we were giving them, but they took it in stride. Not only did they make sure we stuck to the schedule, but they also helped keep everyone else on schedule. One of the biggest complaints we’ve heard about wedding photos is how painful family photographs can be. With Katherine and Jason, the photos were easy and efficient. The quality of their photography is amazing. They captured all of our favorite moments beautifully, and paid attention to the little details that we missed. We still look at the pictures over and over again, taking in all of the memories of our special day.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Robyn · Married on 06/25/2016

We could not be more happy with Katherine and Jason! They are a GREAT duo!!
    They made our day wonderful. Special thanks to Jason for singing with me before the ceremony to calm my nerves. Every picture was so beautiful.
    You two are the absolute best!

Sent on 11/28/2016
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 06/24/2016

I highly recommend Katherine Salvatori for your wedding photography! Worth every penny!! She did an amazing job at our wedding at the Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms in Rockton, IL. It was her and her husbands first time shooting at the venue and without knowing the venue well they were able to capture our wedding in such a beautiful and artistic way! I was truly in love with how the photos turned out! There was not a bad photo in the bunch. It is going to be really hard for us to choose which ones to display in our home. Our family was also very pleased with how the photos turned out and we have been getting compliments non-stop from them about how beautiful and perfect the photos are. Her and her husband are so professional and a joy to work with. They are both so nice and friendly and made sure to make sure our day went perfect. Her husband even went above and beyond his job duties as a photographer and ran got a set of keys for us in a hurry. We could not have asked for anything better. The pictures were perfect! Thank you again!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Very helpful and professional. Captured all our moments perfectly! Lots of experience and helped keep the day on track! Couldn't imagine my wedding day without Katherine and Jason's help! Definitely worth the investment for great quality work!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2016

Katherine and Jason were truly amazing and I would recommend them a million times! They both are incredibly easy to work with and allow the day to run smooth. They took charge when they needed to and directed the wedding party beautifully when it came time for pictures. Katherine keeps you on schedule while she's knocking out photos, while Jason is catering to your every need, while also snapping photos! The two are a perfect pair and are definitely worth the money! My husband and I only wish we had more time with them! While planning the wedding, Katherine is very easy to get a hold of and responds in a timely manner. We had numerous guests comment about how awesome our photographers were and loved the photos! One of the best things is that Katherine is super speedy at getting your photos edited and back to you within weeks! Most places make you wait months to a year! Bravo, we were so lucky to have them!

Sent on 11/23/2016
  • User4920617 · 2+ years ago

If I could give Katherine and Jason 6 stars out of 5, I would!! We had a chaotic day made crazy by really hot weather. Both of them were AMAZING. They went above and beyond to not only get great pictures, but to also make me and my husband comfortable with everything that was going differently than we had planned. We would use them again a thousand times over!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Well worth every penny! From the engagement pictures to the wedding itself, Katherine was constantly in touch with us and making us feel at ease. Such a friendly person to work with and also a great photographer! On the actual wedding day, Katherine and her Husband got amazing pictures without getting in the way. They went beyond the role of photographers by being ready with food and water when my husband and I needed it, tied a special knot for my husband's tie that got him compliments all night and they were on constant watch for my dress to make sure it was fluffed properly and looking great all evening. If I could rate them higher than a 5 for all the above categories I would. If you have a chance to use Katherine, please do!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/08/2016

Katie and Jason where beyond amazing!!! They captured every little moment no matter how big or small it was! They also go above and beyond to help with any wedding needs! While transporting from the church to the reception, Jason took a ride with the wedding party on the party bus to capture some of the Crazy moments, being a bride I was struggling to dance and squeeze through the bus with my dress so he bustled my dress! Was so helpful and amazing to have a photographer help in other times of need! Photo turn around is super fast and the pictures are beyond amazing! Definitely would recommend them!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Jamie · Married on 01/02/2016

Katherine and her husband Jason were one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding! Katherine is professional, quick and takes amazing pictures!! Jason was half photographer, half ninja- between tying my grandpa's bow tie, bustling my dress and holding my veil and train all day- he was right by my side, doing things before I even knew they needed to be done!! They worked as amazing team and I can't wait to see more of the pictures they took! Anyone getting married in the Chicagoland area should use them! absolutely perfect!!!

Sent on 01/04/2016
  • User4190897 · 2+ years ago

I loved working with Katherine on a recent wedding; as a wedding planner, it's extremely important to find and build relationships with exquisite vendors and Katherine Salvatori is definitely one of them! Her work is absolutely stunning and truly tells their couple's story throughout the day's images. Katherine is extremely organized and spent many hours researching the perfect off-site locations for our Bride's bridal party photos. She truly cares about her couples and ensures their day is executed to perfection. I would work with Katherine over and over again!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Julie · event on 11/10/2015

Get ready to see pictures of yourself and your family unlike any you've seen before--Katherine is a truly talented photographer that makes everyone look their absolute best! Even more importantly, she is so good at making you feel comfortable you almost forget you're being photographed! I cannot say enough about her talent and professionalism. You will know you made the right decision to work with her from the first moment!!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Patrick · Married on 11/07/2015

Katherine and Jason were recently a part of our wedding day, and we could not be more pleased with their work and the entire process. They both made us feel amazingly comfortable and they perfectly captured so many special moments from our big day, and I cannot thank them enough for the job that they did. The turnaround time was incredible and Katherine delivered an entire days’ worth of edited photos to us quickly, so we could continue to relive our wedding day again and again. We loved all of the photos and every person that we have shared the photos with has been extremely impressed. We trusted our big day to Katherine and Jason and they did not disappoint, we are going to be enjoying these photos for the rest of our lives. I would recommend Katherine Salvatori Photography to everyone I know, the work was outstanding and the photos were better than I ever could have imagined.

Sent on 12/02/2015

John · Married on 10/17/2015

As the father of the bride, thank you for the opportunity and forum to express my appreciation for all of your time and effort on behalf of Carly & Jon's wedding. The end result in pictures has left her mother and me speechless. Your work is exceptional.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Rose · Married on 10/17/2015

As mother of the bride, I 100% agree. Katie and Jason were wonderful and the day went very smooth with their guidance. And the outcome was beautiful! Rose P.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Carly · Married on 10/17/2015

I truly do not know where to begin, so I will start with this...Katherine Salatori Photography was without a doubt one of the VERY best investment we made towards our wedding day! She & her husband Jason (the second shooter) were amazing to work with and numerous times went very above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I had reached out to Katherine right away when I was engaged...she had photographed two weddings of close friends so I not only knew her beautiful work, but also her personality and dedication to her craft. I didn't even entertain the idea of looking around for our wedding photographer, we set up with the meeting with Katherine and booked her on the spot. Her work is so vibrant, detailed, thoughtful and gorgeous. She captures the beauty of every little single thing about your wedding day - from the details you spent so much time working on, to the smiles and laughs from your family & friends. Her turnaround time is also incredible and you be able to relive your wedding day all over again! Her husband Jason was so helpful! He was with the girls most of the day and made sure my dress was always laying nice, held my flowers for me & he also put in my veil for the ceremony! He even offered to assist with the bustle if needed. One of the best things about working with Katherine is that she is extremely helpful during the entire wedding planning process. She eased my mind so many times by creating a realistic timeline, keeping everyone on schedule, knowing how to and not being afraid to take charge (which is so important when it comes down to photos with your wedding party/family photos), showing us how to pose and give direction for portraits, timely and very detailed email responses, and so much more. Katherine Salvatori Photography is a dream to work with & I am SO grateful and overwhelmed with joy for everything she has done for us!! Thank you Katherine!! -Carly & Jon Palmer

Sent on 11/10/2015

Lindsey · Married on 09/05/2015

Katherine Salvatori was the photographer for my wedding, and I could not have picked a better person to do the job! I am incredibly happy with her services, and will absolutely be referring her to my friends and family in the future! I was given a personal referral to Katherine, which speaks to her amazing skill, talent, and wonderful personality.

Katherine did a terrific job reaching out to me (as needed) in the months leading up to my wedding, in order to hammer out all of the details. We even met in-person twice before my wedding. We also had her take our engagement photos in downtown Chicago, which turned out ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! We got a ton of compliments on them.

On the day of our wedding, Katherine and her husband Jason (her second shooter) came to my parents' house, as planned. They chatted with my family while also snapping photos. Katherine and Jason took our getting ready photos, first look photos, group photos and portraits, and photos of our wedding party just chilling and waiting around, all prior to our wedding… but we did not feel pressed for time at all. Jason rode in the limo to the venue with us, capturing some fun moments during the ride. Katherine and Jason then took more portraits before and after the ceremony, and photos during the ceremony and reception. They remained highly professional and personable, and captured all of the amazing moments of the day! It's as if they were both in five places at once!

Within a few days of our wedding, Katherine posted a sneak-peak of our wedding day on her blog. Not too long after, we received the full gallery. The photos are AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am thrilled with her work and cannot wait to order prints and my album, and to show these photos off to my family and friends!

Katherine is amazingly talented and skillful. I am beyond pleased with her work... our photos are more beautiful than we ever dreamed! I HIGHLY recommend Katherine Salvatori Photography!!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Anna · Married on 08/01/2015

Katherine Salvatori is beyond amazing. Her work is incredible and my entire experience with her from requesting information to discussing albums post wedding is that of a true professionalism. She and her husband (Jason) went above and beyond in every way imaginable and most importantly on the day of the wedding. Their concern over not only making sure we captured beautiful photos, but having an incredible day (helping with the bustle, pinning flowers, fixing bowties, checking on timing of ceremony, etc) truly made our day unbelievable. I cannot say enough about the amazing work Katherine produces and how much my entire wedding party enjoyed working with her and Jason. (One of my own bridesmaids that is also engaged even booked her for her own wedding!)

I highly recommend her- the value of work and ease of mind in booking with her is worth every penny. BEST investment we made.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Stephanie and Justin · Married on 07/18/2015

Words simply cannot describe how much we loved working with Katherine and Jason. As photographers, they are artistic, professional, passionate, dedicated, and the perfect team. As people, we truly enjoyed getting know them through the planning process and we couldn't have asked for a better couple to spend 12 hours with on our wedding day. From our first meeting over coffee in Katherine's adorable office, to our engagement session where she made us feel so comfortable, to our wedding day, we felt blessed to have found Katherine Salvatori Photography! Katherine has such a raw talent for capturing beautiful moments and her background in graphic design is an added bonus. Katherine was always quick to respond to our calls and emails, our photos were complete by the time we returned from our honeymoon and her blog post was so stunning that were proud to show it to all of our friends and family. She was everything we could have asked for in a photographer and more. Moreover, they made us feel so special and cared for on our wedding day. Katherine captured every tiny detail and Jason went above and beyond his photographer role by attending to our every need, including keeping us hydrated and even bustling my dress when no one else knew how. Our pictures are the perfect reminder of our special day and we love each and every one. I can truly say that the investment we made with Katherine was worth every penny and we are forever grateful that we chose her to capture our memories. Both Katherine and Jason went above and beyond to create memories that we will cherish for a lifetime. Our sincerest and heartfelt gratitude to both Katherine and Jason for everything they did to make our wedding day and our memories everything we could have wished for and more! If you want the perfect photographer and photos, you've found them. I highly recommend Katherine Salvatori Photography!!!! :)

Sent on 11/01/2015

Debbie and Patrick · Married on 07/18/2015

We feel so blessed to have had Katherine Salvatori with us on the most important day of my daughter’s life. Choosing her as our wedding photojournalist was absolutely the best wedding day decision. She immortalized the day with photographs that are artistic, classy and gave us memories that will last a lifetime. The next morning we were thrilled to see that she had posted “her favorites” on Facebook and her blog. A true professional, she had obviously worked diligently through the night in order for us to have such a wonderful surprise. The photographs are absolutely breathtaking. I cannot tell you how many people commented that her photographs look like they were taken from a magazine. For months, I prayed it wouldn’t rain. Thank God for unanswered prayers because the pictures that were captured in the rain are incredibly gorgeous!!! She is amazingly talented and has such an eye for backgrounds, color, poses and capturing that special moment. With all of the festivities going on, the day becomes a bit of a blur, but then you see the pictures and it brings the wedding day back to life. We truly appreciate the kindness that she and Jason extended towards Stephanie and Justin. Whether it was dabbing her tears, bustling her dress, or just being so darned considerate and patient, they both went above and beyond personally and professionally. Most importantly, they listened to Stephanie and Justin and understood their idea of their perfect wedding and portrayed it beautifully. They showed their professionalism in so many ways. Immediately answering phone calls and emails. Scoping out locations that brought out the colors of her wedding. Following the terms of the contract to the uttermost detail. Being calm and collective amidst all of the chaos. Together the photos tell an unforgettable story of a very meaningful day in our lives. Katherine Salvatori Photography should and will be one day the number one wedding photojournalist in Chicago. She is THAT talented!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Katherine is simply AMAZING to work with! Any bride looking for a great photographer should look no further than Katherine.

Katherine's photography initially caught my eye when I was looking for a wedding photographer. I really liked how she capture other couples' wedding days is such a simple and elegant way, she didn't over pose the wedding couple or bridal party or attempt to be editorial. She just captured the beauty and happiness of the day. And that's exactly how she captured our day!!! We received our wedding album two weeks after our wedding. We were blown way with how lovely all our pictures were. Everyone looked stunning!

Katherine and Jason (her husband) were so great to work with before and on our wedding day. Katherine always responded to my emails in a timely manner. She also had great ideas for locations and pictures. The day of the wedding Katherine and Jason were so efficient taking our wedding pictures. They made a process that can be extremely time intense, so effortless without sacrificing an ounce of quality.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Colleen · Married on 06/12/2015

Absolutely amazing pictures. Worth every penny and she gets pictures to you so fast!!!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Amy · Married on 06/06/2015

We cannot say enough good things about Katherine and Jason Salvatori. As much as weddings are an amazing and wonderful experience they can also be stressful. However, as soon as you start working with Katherine (and Jason on the wedding day!), all of your anxiety will melt away and you will just be having fun! Katherine was an absolute joy to work with for our engagement session. We still can’t believe we accomplished all the photos we wanted in our time without feeling rushed or unnatural but Katherine has an amazing eye and knows exactly what will look best to provide you exquisite photos.

Knowing we would have our amazing photographer Katherine for our wedding was a huge relief because we knew from our engagement session that each photo would be stunning (and they are!). However, we did not even realize what a gem we would have when it came to her husband Jason. He was absolutely incredible to work with and we know we owe a lot of the special details and clean lines of our photos to him. Jason was always running around and adjusting everything as needed to get the perfect shot.

We also want to mention that no matter how busy Katherine and Jason are they get your photos to you in a very timely matter. Our engagement photos were ready the week after the shoot and the wedding photos were ready within two weeks.

We could go on and on about how marvelous and truly talented Katherine and Jason are and the professional service they provide. We know we will go back to Katherine Salvatori Photography for all of our future special events.

Katherine & Jason, both of you are a treasure – XOXO Amy & Jon