5 Reviews for katherine.ruth photography

Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
5 katherine.ruth photography Reviews

I highly recommend Katherine Ruth Photography! I consider myself lucky that I found her work online. She was easy to communicate with, responded to questions promptly, and very professional. When I went to her website, I was drawn to her eye and ability to capture each individual and their respective personality or family feel through her photographs. When we met, I explained I wanted more of a 'day in the life' session for our wedding day and that's exactly what we got. She also took posed portraits as I requested them and documented all of the decor/rings/invites without any instruction. Katherine's personality allows you to be yourself as she stealthily captures your important moments. The digital format she uses to share the photographs is easy to navigate and share with others. I can't wait for a reason to work with Katherine Ruth Photography in the future.

Profile Picture B, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Katherine was the first (and then the only) photographer we interviewed. We didn't want a lot of posed photos, nothing cheesy, we just wanted someone there to capture the love of the day. And Katherine has blown us away. I've only seen a handful of photos come back but they are all breathtaking. It felt like she was part of the family, not some stranger invading our space. Katherine and her second photographer were very stealthy and detailed. They knew exactly which shots they wanted and were patient to wait for them to happen. We were so relaxed with her and would consider hiring her again for life events down the road. We couldn't have picked a better photographer!

Profile Picture User4936910, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Working with Katherine was a phenomenal experience! She made our day so comfortable and relaxed with her easy-going nature and expertise. I was worried about posing and looking too forced, but I completely forgot because she was so much fun to work with! Lots of laughs and smiles, just like hanging out with a best friend! The photos were so beautiful and I wouldn't have had anyone else there capturing our day! If you're thinking about working with Katherine, I would not hesitate - she's incredibly creative and talented!

Profile Picture Melody, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Just shooting with her was so fun and natural, but I couldn't be more blown away when I got the photos back. Just amazing! Every single shot was so beautiful and represented our relationship in such a pure and beautiful way, I loved being able to look in at us from a third party perspective.

I printed every single photo. Every one. They were that good.

Profile Picture User5354564, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Katherine has taken our family photos for many years and we have always been thrilled with the outcome. She is very easy to work with and is always able to capture the personality of each person. They are pictures we will treasure forever!

Profile Picture User7280187, 2+ years ago, 1 Review