18 Reviews for Katherine Jane Photography

Second Shooter (1)
High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)

We cannot wait to see our photos- but have no doubt that they will be fabulous! Katie has the perfect mix of personality and professionalism you could ask for on your wedding day! She kept the photos moving, was able to get our crazy and big family to respond to her as needed- and kept us laughing and having fun throughout the process! It feels as if you have a good friend taking your photos on your wedding day- a day so personal and important! You couldn't ask for a better mix!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/27/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Katie is such an amazing person to have by your side on your wedding day. She has the ability to make the most camera shy people (me and my husband) feel comfortable and at ease. We had a blast with her and so did the rest of our guests. We've seen a few sneak peek images and they are so amazing we just can't wait to see the rest. Katie is able to create and capture the intimate, natural look I love in wedding photography and I'm so happy to have trusted her with the memories of our special day!

Profile Picture jennifer, 9/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Katie was a pleasure to work with! She is funny, and efficient, and had some great ideas for shots! I couldn't have been happier with her performance!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/7/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Not enough kind words for me to say about working with Katherine. When we met her our short meeting about her packages turned into a long chat about this, that and everything. It is plain to see that her photography is incredible - but the fact that we got along so well with her sealed the deal. Having Katherine by my side on my wedding day was the greatest decision ever. My family and bridal party loved her - she was friendly and professional - available but not in your face - quickly able to do group shots - but never sacrificed quality.

Our photos are more beautiful than I could ever hope for. She could charge three times as much and still be worthy every penny.

Katherine is a gem and I highly recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I worked with Katherine for my wedding after looking at dozens of photographers. She understood exactly what I meant when I said I wanted fun, beautiful, natural pictures, which was very important to me. I had seen so many photos of veils blowing in the wind and groups of people standing together in very stiff, posed pictures. We are very fun-loving and goofy and wanted our photos to reflect our fun side. Katherine was wonderful to work with before the wedding, was very professional and efficient during the wedding (even with difficult family members!), and very helpful after when we had questions about pictures. Our pictures are totally beautiful and really show how much fun we and our guests had. They feel very personal, while at the same time not being too stuffy. I would absolutely recommend Katherine Jane Photography!

Profile Picture User2610923, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were planning our wedding in MA from Nashville, TN and Katherine made is so easy for us. She took the time to get to know us over the phone and also during our engagement shoot. The engagement session gave us all time to get to know each other and what we all expected for our wedding. She and her assistant got every photo we could have dreamed of and they all came out great! Having digital rights to the photos after is also a great bonus! We would definitely recommend Katherine as you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/15/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Katherine did an unbelievably awesome job on our wedding photos. She really took the time to get to know what we wanted and who we are before the wedding. She was able to capture so many fun and meaningful moments throughout the day. Her photography not only shows pictures of the event, it displays the emotions of all that attended. When we looked at our photos, we felt that they could almost produce a still frame silent movie. They are so special to us and we will treasure them for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Katherine was amazing to work with, starting with our very first meeting. We knew we wanted to work with her immediately and Katherine worked with us to develop a photography package that fit our budget.

Throughout the entire process Katherine was responsive and professional, yet so fun to work with. We were really nervous for our engagement session as neither of us enjoys being in front of the camera. Katherine made us feel comfortable and relaxed, and the resulting album was amazing.

During our wedding she and her assistant were fantastic! We had about 200 people there, and they didn't miss a thing! Katherine captured the fun party vibe of our guests along with more special moments throughout the day, yet her presence during both the ceremony and the reception never felt intrusive. There were times we weren't sure what she was thinking in terms of background (fire escape, the Bicycle Barn!), but when we saw the pictures...those ones ended up being among our favorites. We're so glad we trusted her! We highly recommend Katherine Jane Photography.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Katherine was great!! Not only were the photos amazing, she did a phenomenal job of ensuring everyone was there for group photos! Everyone has commented on how amazing the photos are - unique, creative, and traditional too. Love them, love them!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/24/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

KatherineJane photography was terrific. We felt very comfortable taking pictures with her and the images came out awesome!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Katherine Jane was great! She was amazingly kind and fun, and a huge pleasure to work with. She made even the most camera-shy people very comfortable during the engagement photoshoot. During the wedding day she and her partner Lindsay were great at spotting the best shots, monitoring the time, helping us de-stress, and generally being on hand in the nicest possible way to help with everything expected and unexpected. And of course, the photos turned out beautifully. Thanks K!

Profile Picture Psyche, 8/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

In a seemingly infinite pool of wedding photographers, Katherine Jane Photography really sticks out. It’s obvious from her website and accolades that she has a creative eye and creates beautiful images. Her style is timeless, yet modern, without being trendy or tacky. However, it is her demeanor and friendliness that won us over when looking for a wedding photographer (not to mention how fun she is – her adorable yellow lab her studio’s mascot!). Katherine does not create a vendor/client relationship; instead, she is as personable as a friend you have known your entire life. She really makes you feel like she is personally invested and interested in your life.
Beyond the fun-loving personality, Katherine is a professional. She understands the industry well, is detail-oriented and is able to calm and orchestrate the important group pictures (for example, an unruly bridal party of 14!). She also has the ability to blend into the background seamlessly, so she can capture the candid scenes – without you even knowing it – which makes her photos truly reflective of the moment.
Partnering with Katherine for our wedding day was one of the best decisions we could have made. One of our friends said it best, “a great photographer is so important because those images make your wedding live on even after-the-fact,” which is exactly what Katherine has done for us. Thank you Katherine, a million times over; the day itself and working with you was such an incredible experience!

Profile Picture Kevin, 7/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Katie, the owner of Katherine Jane Photographer is a blast to be around and her love for photography is evident in the work she creates. After hiring her, we got to know her behind-camera personality during our complimentary engagement session. We were smiling and or laughing genuinely in every photo from that day. On the day of the wedding, she kept up her easy-going, yet professional demeanor, which was such a blessing. The photos looked incredible and we didn't second-guess ourselves once (as we did with some of our other vendors).

Profile Picture Erin , 6/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I chose Katie as the photographer for our wedding after comparing her work to that of several highly rated photographers in Massachusetts. Simply put, she was withour question the MVP of our special day. The samples of her work online are only a small example of how truly talented Katie is. We knew the second we met Katie that we had made the best decision of our wedding by choosing her. We left our engagement session not only with a sense that we had found the PERFECT photographer who could capture our personalities but also felt like we gained a new and genuine friend. Both Katie and her fellow photographer, Lindsey, MADE our wedding and went above and beyond anything we could have ever dreamed to capture both us, our friends and family at our best. If you want to be able to enjoy and share the memories of your wedding day for years to come Katie is THE photographer to do it. Thank you Katie for making us so happy, we love you!!!

Kate & Rob

Profile Picture Kate, 1/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Katie was an absolute joy to work with. She had such attention to detail and was so easy to work with. We can't say enough about what a great experience it was.

Profile Picture Diana, 10/10/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Katie has an amazing talent! We are so impressed with our photos and have received numerous compliments about her work. She has an artistic eye and unique ability to capture each moment. And, she is fun to be around. I would give her work and personality more stars if I could. INCREDIBLE!

Profile Picture ALicia, 5/23/09, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Katie was fabulous to work with! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Her work is stunning. I have already gotten raves based on the pictures she posted on her blog. She is warm and funny and intelligent--great qualities for someone you're entrusting your wedding pictures to. I can't gush enough about what an awesome job she did and how comfortable she made everyone feel.

Profile Picture Julia, 7/19/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Katie was fun and her work is magazine-quality. We could not be happier with her 700 prints, her style and her grace. Our favorite vendor!

Profile Picture Julie, 12/29/07, 5 Reviews