Kate's Captures Photography Reviews

65 | Daly City, CA

65 Reviews for Kate's Captures Photography

Tiffany · Married on 04/25/2015

Absolutely beautiful photos and Kate is truly amazing! After meeting Kate it felt let we had been friends for years. She was very informative, organized and captured our entire wedding weekend in Fort Morgan, AL. Kate came highly recommended and we're so thankful to have found such an awesome photographer to work with. Kate is very personable and excels at redefining wedding photography. My best friend was so impressed with Kate at our wedding that she booked her for their wedding as well. I look forward to working with Kate again next year in Galveston, TX!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Sophie · Married on 03/20/2015

Kate is a great photographer and terrific to work with. She made the whole process enjoyable for us and our family. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 09/09/2015

We chose Kate to be our photographer and she was wonderful and made our wedding day so special. All of our guests had great things to say about Kate and at one point in the evening I saw Kate on the dance floor taking pictures of our guests and she was even dancing along. She is energetic and was so accommodating to the different photo requests my husband and I had.

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2014

Kate is a wonderful photographer . I am so glad I picked her to capture my perfect day. Not only are her photographs beautiful and the best quality I have ever seen , but Kate herself is such a pleasure to work with . She was so organized and helped my day flow without skipping a beat . She managed to photograph every little detail at my wedding plus much more . I can't praise her and her work enough !

Brittney · Married on 10/25/2014

Kate was beyond amazing. My husband cannot stop raving about how excellent she was! She was not only our photographer, but ran around the Palazzo Del Sol for me looking for my wedding dress hanger and putting the boutonnieres on the gentleman. I almost had a break down about my hair, but Kate was right there building me up and making me feel better! I honestly believe we would be best friends if we lived in the same city! Loved her!

Carley · Married on 10/04/2014

KATE IS THE MOST AMAZING WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER OUT THERE! SHE MADE MY EVENT!!! :)

Kelly · Married on 09/27/2014

I strongly recommend Kate Captures Photography. Kate and Jeff made my day special from the first time I met them till when we got married. I appreciate all that they did to make my wedding day special. They captures so many different pictures. Again, I strongly suggest this great photographer ??

Sharon · Married on 07/17/2014

Kate was a joy to work with. The main thing I loved about her was her ability to really take the lead. She was very efficient, effective, and her personality was exciting! I felt like I have known her for years. Her flexibility was astounding... Not too many people are thrilled about photography at 5:30 in the morning, but Kate sure was! Her quality and quantity of work was nothing short of superb. Absolutely stunning.

Jeff · Married on 06/20/2014

Amazing Amazing Amazing!!! Kate was excellent for our wedding pictures. She accommodated all of my family's requests and even made someone who is photogenic like myself look great. She had so many great ideas and the pictures are great.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Dan · Married on 05/28/2014

We booked Kate for both our bridal portraits and the wedding, both turned out amazing! Very Friendly and easy to get in touch with. Will take your Ideas and give you exactly what you imagined for photos

Sent on 12/16/2014

Kate is amazing! Her photos are flawless and she really helps to not make it so awkward. I couldnt be happier!

Meredith · Married on 05/17/2014

Kate is absolutely amazing! The pictures of our wedding are EXACTLY what I wanted. They are perfect! I couldn't have asked for anything more. She was extremely professional and super sweet. I would recommend her to everyone!

Ashleigh · Married on 05/10/2014

Kate is AMAZING! By far the best vendor we had.

She was very punctual and organized. She sat with us to come up with a timeline and list of pictures we wanted. She is very good at knowing what makes for the best pictures and is more than willing to accommodate the needs of the customer. She is SUPER fun and very good at what she does.

She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and I will definitely hire her again for any photo needs we may have in the future! If I could give her 10 stars I would!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Leah · Married on 05/09/2014

Kate was AWESOME! She was by far the best vendor we had at our wedding. Kate made our day so much fun! We had so many beautiful photos, it was hard to choose! She is super detailed oriented and got every single shot we wanted- plus ones we didn't even know we wanted! One thing we liked was that she was so personal- she did an awesome job at remembering names of the bridal party. Some weddings I've been in the photographer just says "bride, groom, MOH, bridesmaid" but Kate made it feel like we were all old friends. I am so sad that she lives far away and I am not able to use her for all our future photography needs. You will not regret using Kate as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Nanci · Married on 05/05/2014

We used Kate's Captures for our destination wedding and she was fatastic to work with. She was very available to us and even helped us with a few things in the area that we weren't familiar with. The quality of her work is amazing. We get compliments everytime someone sees our pictures.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Kate is very organized. Her organization allows her to be more fast paced so you can enjoy your event. :)

Sent on 12/22/2014

Mary · Married on 05/02/2014

Kate was an amazing photographer and had the best people skills! She was great with working with my guests to get all the shots I wanted at my wedding. Everyone loved her!

Megan · Married on 04/27/2014

Kate was absolutely WONDERFUL! She was extremely accommodating with my husband and I through the entire process (he was deployed for 75% of the planning) and did a fantastic job. I get compliments on our pictures all the time.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Jenny · Married on 04/04/2014

Kate is absolutely amazing at what she does. Her picture are out of this world! I love every. single. one! She shoots such a variety of pictures, which I love. And works so quickly, which my husband loved :) I have received SO many compliments on my pictures. I can't say enough great things about Kate. She is the very best!

Sent on 04/19/2014

Brooke · Married on 10/19/2013

Kate and Jeff were amazing!! I could not have dreamed of a better wedding photographer who could have made our day as special as they did. I did not meet Kate or Jeff before my wedding day due to me living in Memphis, TN and the wedding being in Destin, FL. However, I already felt like I knew her once she arrived because of our lengthy conversations and email correspondence. Once she arrived she was absolutely amazing!! The whole wedding picture wise could not have gone more smoothly. I literally cannot say enough good things about them! My pictures are beyond words beautiful!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Suz · Married on 09/29/2013

Kate was amazing!! A true professional through and through! Always available to answer questions and always willing to help even on non-photography wedding things! My husband and I are really happy we decided to go with her as our photographer!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Jade · Married on 08/03/2013

Kate took some amazing pictures and was
    The epitome of professionalism. She was tireless in her pursuit of the perfect picture for the destination wedding! Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2013

Kate was an exceptional photographer. She was incredibly easy to work with and made the best of all of my demands (I only wanted to do 30 mins of photos between ceremony and time we went to cocktail hour- I told her to make it work and she did!). She came with me to the salon,venue, and even downtown afterwards so that we could have a variety of photos. She was truly a wonderful photographer.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Jessabelle · Married on 03/30/2013

Kate was an absolute pleasure to work with! Her presentation at the bridal show was beautiful and I was instantly drawn to her! She made sure I was comfortable with all my decisions, went over all details thoroughly and assured me that everything would be stress free! She made herself available to me the entire day of my wedding and stayed until the very end. The photos were absolutely breathtaking and more beautiful that I imagined! Kate the memories you captured will stay with us forever ... I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Alana · Married on 11/18/2012

I honestly feel no other photographer could have provided me with a better experience. From running errands in the hotel to quickly shooting the massive list of family shots, Kate and Jeff were absolutely delightful. I plan to use Kate's Captures for all my future events.

Sent on 11/21/2012