Katerina Bocci Bridal Reviews

Katerina Bocci Bridal 6
Katerina Bocci Bridal 7

Carol Z ·

Outstanding experience

everything about my dress was absolutely perfect I was the Elsa of the day because of her on my special day. Very detailed, uses the most expensive fabrics most professional when it comes to explaining the process. What I liked most about her she lists to every single idea you have for your dress and at the end she combines both options and creat your dream dress. Also her daughter carries the most beautiful accessories custom make and very unique.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • F

Farah · Married on 03/10/2012

Katerina Bocci made my dream wedding gown come to life. Everything I asked for and imagined she applied into my dress. Team Bocci made me feel special and welcomed from the minute I stepped foot into Katerina Bocci Studio. Bocci is a great listener with an amazing vision. On my final fitting Katerina along with her team were dancing and laughing around me along with my family members, this is how simple and friendly she is with her brides. All in all I had an unforgettable experience with Katerina! I recommend Katerina to every girl that wants a one of a kind dress made ESPECIALLY for her. Thank you Katerina!

Sent on 11/20/2012

0.4
      0.5

horrible!!! Katrina made the bridesmaid dreses for my cousin and they were the worst dresses I have ever worn! they fell apart before we even got to the reception and not just mine all of them! she is a crook and so very rude you have been warned!

Sent on 08/11/2014

0.0

This woman is horrific. As are her daughters. Blasting a bride on social media over a dress that looked similar to one their mother made- in which the dress was custom made OVER a year ago. ZERO professionalism. To screen shot a picture of a bride on her HAPPIEST day and blast her for a dress that looked semi similar to one their mom made- absolutely disgusting. I would never recommend this lady to anyone.

Sent on 08/17/2015