Katerina Bocci Bridal Reviews

Katerina Bocci Bridal 3
Katerina Bocci Bridal 4
Katerina Bocci Bridal 5

Natalie · Married on 09/06/2015

To all future brides who are looking for that one of a kind couture dream dress! Let me start off by saying that my experience was beyond amazing! Katerina's boutique and daughters were so welcoming and are there step by step to make sure your dress is perfect! Katerina and her amazing team are true professionals ! Katerina will make sure that you are happy with every single detail! My dress is beyond amazing and is more than I ever dreamed of. I am so blessed to have found Katerina Bocci and her amazing team. I cannot wait for my big day because of her!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Katerina designed my daughters wedding gown along with her talented staff, she made my daughters dream of wearing a couture princess gown come true!!! It was magical!!!
    She is one of the most loving and patient people I know! Because my daughter is very tiny, we were concerned that she wouldnt look and feel her best in her bridal gown but Katerina designed the gown to compliment my daughter's body beautifully. We absolutely can not say enough about how grateful we are for Katerina, her daughters, her wonderful seamstresses and even her sweet mother for all the love, hugs, pep talks and attention they gave my daughter during every fitting! I would highly recommend Katerina Bocci to any bride that wants that extra something special! She is the best!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Rachael · Married on 08/23/2015

Katerina and her entire staff put their heart and soul into each gown they make and into making their brides feel like the only bride in the world. I have never seen such a high level of professionalism with any bridal boutique as I have with Katerina and her daughters. I felt like family from the first time I walked into her studio and when it was time I picked up my wedding gown, I was so emotional because they became part of my family. From their originality to their customizations, everything they create is from their own God given talent. Until someone sees for themselves by meeting Katerina and her staff, they will never know what amazing people they are. I thank God that I met each one of them and I recommend them to every future bride.

Meagan · Married on 08/22/2015

Katerina made my DREAM wedding dress. The entire process was amazing, from visiting her gorgeous bridal studio, working with her staff and dress fittings. My dress was made from 100% authentic italian lace and accentuated my body beautifully, it was more than I could ever ask for. What I love about Katerina Bocci most is that she is passionate about what she does, so her craft and customer service is a top priority. She is truly an artist!

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/26/2015

I honestly do not know where to start to Katerina Bocci and her staff. My first appointment she had me at hello with all of her creativeness. Her studio is peodessional, super clean, and beyond welcoming. Katerina's whole life is about making others happy. If there's someone who knows couture and loves French and Italian lace it's her. She was always honest with me about what's right and wrong about material. Not only did she make me look like a princess but always took care of me when I went in for my fittings. She cares so much about her brides and how they look. I've never met someone who's proud to make someone's dream a reality. Katerina and her daughters are one of a kind. I am so happy too see her daughters work with her and help her every step of the way. It makes me so happy too see how much they care about their mothers gift and how she inspires them. My wedding gown was worth every penny. Like what they say", you get what you pay for". Until this day, I can't thank her enough for making me so happy. However, the next day after my wedding I went and paid Katerina a visit and I was in tears bc of how happy I was with my wedding gown.

Sent on 08/22/2015
  • User5372038 · 2+ years ago

I loved my experience with Katerina Bocci!! She made every visits so special and fun. She listened to what I wanted and made my vision come to life. I wouldn't change a single thing to my dress. Thank you Katerina & team!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Heidi · Married on 05/30/2015

Katerina Bocci and her team were absolutely amazing! Her studio is beautiful, and her peices are breathtaking. Katerina truly wants you to find your dream dress and she goes above and beyond for her clients! Her boutique was the first and only place I went to for my wedding dress and I'm glad I did! She made me feel so comfortable and I was nothing less then 100% satisfied. Till this day, people still come up to me and tell me how stunning my dress was! I highly recommend Katerina Bocci to everyone!

Thank you Katerina & Team!
    Heidi

Stephanie · Married on 05/17/2015

I went to various wedding dress boutiques in and around my area and I found pretty dresses, nothing amazing. But when I went into Katerina Bocci's boutique I felt like a real bride. They took their time helping me, talking with me, getting to know me and my style. Her and her staff were amazing! I had a hard time deciding on certain elements of my dress, and they surpassed my wildest imagination with their creativity and elegance. I can't describe how much I loved my dress. It was just meant for me. It was more beautiful than I had even envisioned. Their work is truly breathtaking. I can point out a Katerina Bocci Dress a mile away. There is just something about their fabrics, beading, etc. I catch myself taking my dress out every now and then and just adoring it. I think Katerina and her staff have magical hands. By far, the best place i have ever been to.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/09/2015

Katerina Bocci has created several gowns for me in the past and all have been perfectly uniquely gorgeous. The service is just as spectacular! She and her daughters made my sister, daughter and I feel like royalty for our most recent event. I'd recommend her to everyone. What a blessing to have someone who can create a custom design just for you!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Amy · Married on 11/16/2014

Let me start off by saying…my experience was… a breath of fresh air!!! Never did I ever think that I was going to get my wedding gown custom made because I always heard it was so “stressful.” Katerina Bocci and her wonderful team made my experience far from stressful, if anything, exciting! After dress shopping in multiple wedding gown boutiques…my sister recommended I give Katerina Bocci a call because she loved her dresses that were posted on social media. Sure enough, I made an appointment at her CLEAN, comfortable, and beautiful studio. Katerina made me feel like I knew her forever. She began to ask me questions about my wedding, my fiancé, how we met, and anything that would help to get to know me, so that she could design what was perfect for me. She began sketching like it was so natural to her and continued to ask about what MY vision was, not my mom, not my sisters, not my friends, but ME! I’ll never forget seeing a sample dress on a mannequin full of lace and I just loved it. I knew that same day I left her studio that I wanted her to make my dress. I never felt any sort of pressure from her. I was sincerely, fully satisfied with my dress, and even more, with the designer behind it. She always welcomed my family and friends with open arms, laughter, and love when they joined me for my appointments with her. I would HIGHLY recommend Katerina Bocci to all brides. Also, shout-out to her daughter’s line, Couture Dolls Dresses for making the most beautiful flower girl dresses for all my nieces.

Natalie · Married on 10/03/2013

My first time in the studio, I could already see what a genuine person Katerina is. She showed me her 2013 dresses before they were even used for the photo shoot. I was in awe of how beautiful every single dress was made. There is so much hard work & passion that you see in every thing she does. She made me a sketch of my dress after sitting down & actually listening to what I wanted. I would have never imagined a couture designer taking her time to really get to know me & what I truly wanted. My mom was with me at every appointment and she and Katerina got along so well. She worked with my crazy work schedule for every fitting, called me herself every step of the way. Most fittings turned into the best girl talks! I was truly a princess on my wedding day & I can't say enough how blessed I was with having worked with Katerina and her amazing family & team. She even made my mom's dress & it was exquisite. There is not a day that goes by that someone doesn't tell me how beautiful my dress and veil were. For the most amazing experience & making all my dreams come true, I can't thank Katerina enough. She made me feel like her family and not just a sale. I recommend her to every bride, there's nobody else like her!

Sent on 11/19/2013

I don't know where to start with the amazing Bocci's! After going to numerous bridal stores, I finally stepped into the Katerina Bocci Studio. I sat down, spoke with Katerina herself and instantly noticed how well she was listening to me and how important she made me feel. Most so called bridal boutiques, are there to throw anything on you just to make a sale. Katerina knows exactly what suits each bride, and the quality of her dresses are just out of this world. Rich, couture fabrics are used, her lace is exquisite and the beading's are all hand made. Katerina designed my wedding dress along with my sexy bridal party dresses! I still can't believe how perfect my wedding dress was! Everyone was so in love with the entire bridal party look. She even came to my house and got me and my bridesmaids ready. The entire family was there working together and helping that process go perfect.
    After my wedding, I sent girls to Katerina Bocci and each one has left feeling so comfortable and happy that they met her! She doesn't push you to buy anything, she listens to you! She is an awesome designer and is very flexible. Most bridal stores close at 5 and that't that! Katerina has stayed open late for me numerous times due to my hectic work schedule. I never once felt like I was imposing! My mother, my bridesmaids and myself absolutely adore the Bocci Family! They make you feel like family. Her beautiful family is there helping her as well, and I can honestly say each one of them were all so kind, fun and helpful. I can say the same about her amazing seamstresses as well! I loved how every appointment consisted of cappuccino, laughter and girl talk. I highly, highly recommend that everyone goes to Katerina Bocci for good quality and a wonderful experience. I can't wait to go back for future events!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Tina · Married on 08/10/2013

Katerina Bocci is one of the most Talented Designer's I have met. She really understands a women's body and how a dress should fit. Her work speaks for itself. Not only is her work amazing but she is also a Beautiful person on the inside as well on the outside. I enjoyed going to the Boutique the whole staff was always so welcoming. This was a very pleasing Boutique to go to. I would recommend every bride to go to Katerina first, once you walk in you will know exactly what I am talking about.

Sent on 11/05/2013

She's the best designer ever! Loved working with her! She will make any brides dream come true ( no doubt about that) ... Simply the best!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Katerina is te best designer I've ever worked with. She made my dream wedding dress come true. The quality of her work is amazing and she is extremely professional. She gave me a very good personal experience about my dress. She made me feel so special as if I was her only client. I have already referred all my friends and relatives to her. She is just AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2013

When the bridal salon I bought my dress at closed down, I was sure my experience was going to be a nightmare. Katerina went above and beyond to make sure that not only did I receive the dress I ordered, but that I received the full princess treatment. My mom and I travelled to Michigan to visit her for a fitting, and our experience was more than I could ever dream of. Katerina and her staff were so welcoming, sweet and extremely detailed in their alterations. She made us feel like family, even joining us for dinner at one of her favourite local restaurants. I cannot say enough amazing things about her! She was such a pleasure to work with, and because of her talent and creativity, I was still able to have the dress of my dreams.
    One happy bride :)
    Amanda

Sent on 11/12/2013

Anita · Married on 06/09/2013

Katerina Bocci and her staff will make you feel like you are family. The moment you walk into her studio, you will know exactly what I mean. Katerina custom designed my dream dress. Just by studying my personality and asking a few questions, she was able to make a sketch of a gown that was exactly what I pictured myself wearing on my wedding day. She ensured that I had a positive experience throughout the entire process of creating my wedding gown. Katerina also helped me put together a sketch of what I wanted my bridesmaids to wear and she made it come to life with her talent and the efficiency of her staff. During my visits with Katerina, I had the opportunity to meet quite a few of her employees and I realized, she doesn't just treat her clients well, she treats EVERYONE well. Katerina Bocci is a successful designer because it is her passion, her love, and obsession. I encourage any future bride to work with Katerina Bocci as I promise she will make you the happiest bride ever!

Denada · Married on 05/25/2013

If you want your dream wedding dress she is the best !!!!

valerie · Married on 11/24/2012

Had a wonderful experience with Katerina. LOVED MY DRESS!! She makes you feel so special throughout the whole process.

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2012

I contacted Katerina Bocci's Design Studio about a week & a half before my wedding date. I had paid a NYC dress designer to make my wedding gown & at that point, I was not confident that I was going to receive a wearable gown. When I told Katerina's staff my problem, they did not hesitate at all & they told me that as soon as I receive the gown from the other designer to call & they would try to help me. When I brought the gown to Katerina 1 week before my wedding date, she first tried to see if it could be fixed but the other designer had made too many major mistakes to do so. Even having just met Katerina herself minutes ago, she was by my side comforting me & doing everything she could to help me. Her & her staff started bringing me out dresses to try on, including gowns from her dress line that she was working on creating for 2013 that had not even been debuted yet! All I kept thinking was this woman is an angel. Finally, we found a dress & Katerina agreed to make the gown in one week. Little did we know, the fabric supplier was closed for 2 days due to a holiday. Therefore, she really made my dress in 3 days! I know that her & her staff had to work around the clock & I am forever grateful. Not only that, Katerina & her staff (which includes her wonderful daughters) came to my house to dress me on my wedding day. My wedding gown was not only beautiful, it was light, comfortable & easy to move in. Katerina Bocci is the real deal & she is extremely talented. Going to Katerina's design studio is an experience that is family oriented, hospitable, fun, and exciting. Katerina's energy and positive attitude is contagious. She makes you feel like you are the only person that matters & every moment, every fitting, is the most special time. Katerina & her staff are very hard working & they put the customer first. Katerina is extremely unique & creative. Any bride that goes elsewhere for their wedding gown/veil/etc., is doing themselves a disservice...trust me.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Absolutely, hands down the only place to go if you want a unique custom gown that you won't see on anyone else! You get personalized service from Katerina with every fitting - you'll never see a random salesperson. Katerina takes care of you from the minute you walk in the door, until you are walking out with your gown. She and her family will make you feel like you've known them forever! She made my daughter's custom wedding gown and the whole process was a wonderful experience..... definitely a memory we'll treasure forever.

Rena · Married on 06/24/2012

I found the wedding dress of my dreams within minutes of stepping foot into the Katerina Bocci studio I scheduled an appointment on one Saturday afternoon and went to see Katerina and her staff which included her lovely daughters, who were helpful throughout the entire process. I tried on the dress and made everyone in the room cry including my sister and best friend. As soon as I looked in the mirror, I knew it was the one. Until this day, months after my wedding, I continue to receive so many compliments about how absolutely stunning my gown was. Katerina Bocci made me feel like a real, present day princess from day one. Her studio was very organized. She and her staff were always so helpful and kind. I had the best experience with her and that is one thing I will never forget. I would look so forward to my appointments. She custom designed my veil also, which is something that comes 2nd to my dress (3rd to the groom lol). The process of getting married is a happy time but it can become stressful. I can honestly say that my dress was the most stress free and joyous moment of my wedding planning. I did not have to do anything but believe in her. As a designer, Katerina listened to me and made sure I was happy. She did not treat me like "just another transaction." She cared about my happiness and it truly showed in so many ways. One thing that my family, friends and I will NEVER forget was how Katerina saved the day on my special day. My bridesmaids walked in on time and dressed with so many dress malfunctions (I will avoid mentioning the name of the boutique who sold and altered the girls' dresses). All 8 dresses were ruined and one was very inappropriately sewed. When we explained what happened to Katerina, she quickly picked up a needle and thread and fixed the dresses within the time I was shooting my bridal photos. The girls and I were so grateful! My girls were all able to dance the night away and enjoy the night with me!

Sent on 11/13/2012

I shopped and shopped and looked and looked through bridal magazines and online and couldn't find exactly what I wanted. That's when it occurred to me, I didn't want to wear a gown every other woman was wearing. I asked the fashion editor at a local magazine who could make me a custom dress - without hesitation she said, "Katerina Bocci! She is amazing!" She was right! Katerina very quickly and expertly created a gown I had imagined. I would highly recommend Katerina Bocci to any creative bride-to-be, mother of the bride or bridesmaid!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Katerina made a beautiful custom-designed, custom-fit gown and veil for my wedding. She also designed my bridesmaid, flower girl and Mom's dress for the big day. Everything turned out wonderfully and I felt completely comfortable in Katerina's care. She provides a wonderful customer experience - you won't feel like a customer, but rather, a part of her family!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Serene F · Married on

The best!!!

Katerina and her team did an amazing job designing my dream wedding dress. Her ready to wear dresses are absolutely stunning however I decided to have my dress custom made. I always knew the style of dress that I wanted for my wedding, which was a traditional ball gown. Katerina made my vision come to life and my dress was absolutely perfect. The quality of her fabrics are outstanding and the beadwork is all hand made beading. The quality of the beading was so good that my dress was sparkling at every angle. I honestly do not think I could have found anything better than what she offers. She listens to what you want as well as gives her expert advice. During the fitting she was flexible in adjusting the dress to suit my body type and my needs. I voiced my concerns about how I wanted my arms to be covered more. Katerina listened and suggested that we adjust where my cap sleeves sat on my arm, which really helped me feel even more confident in my dress. She originally sketched the dress so that we had more beading on the side, instead we decided to go for a more Persian chic look and we turned that beading into the most beautiful half hand gloves. I loved this detail so much. It took my look to the next level and made it more unique. Katerina is so creative and artistic, your dress will be a one of a kind for sure. From the moment I met Katerina and her team I felt so comfortable. They are so professional but also make you feel like you are apart of the family. During all my fittings, they always offered me something to drink and eat, as well as great conversation. I never felt rushed. They spent so much time with me which made me feel like I was able to be apart of the whole process. If you are a Katerina Bocci Bride you truly come first to her and her team. Her team is truly amazing, they were all so kind and helpful. Katerina’s daughter Lela is amazing!!! First of all the crowns and accessories she has to offer through her line, Orelia B Accessories, are beautiful and the quality is amazing. Lela helped me choose a crown and earrings that went perfectly with my dress. I also chose to have Lela come to the hotel I was getting ready at and help me on my big day. I chose her full day wedding service which included her helping me put my wedding dress on, she helped me move around as I was taking photos, helped carry my dress so I did not get it dirty during the shoot, she basically was my right hand woman that day. She even came with me to the salon as I was getting my hair and makeup done. She refreshed my dress after taking photos, before I entered the hall. One of the best decisions I made was having her there with me the whole day. She honestly was my life savor. You don’t realize how much help you need that day until that day comes. My mom was busy with getting herself ready and helping the rest of my family. I didn’t want to put that stress on my mom. Lela was so much help, she will even calm your nerves for you. Any bride going with Katerina Bocci for their big day, I can’t stress this enough, LELA IS A MUST ON YOUR WEDDING DAY! You will not regret it. Doesn’t matter if you have 100 bridesmaids to help you, it’s not the same. You need a professional by your side and that’s exactly what she is. I love love love Katerina, Lela, and the rest of the team. I’m so happy I decided to go with Katerina Bocci Bridal for my big day, they made me feel like a Queen!

Sent on 10/06/2019