Katelynn Dow Photography Reviews

Katelynn Dow Photography 5
Katelynn Dow Photography 6
Katelynn Dow Photography 7

Laura · Married on 06/16/2017

Katelynn and her husband Michael were wonderful! They were the perfect team to capture our wedding day memories. Katelynn meets you multiples times throughout the entire process to ensure she understands your vision and the best way to capture your day. They were very professional and did a wonderful job at our ceremony and rehearsal sites! They are relaxed and make your day a breeze. Our photos we received were absolutely stunning! I would highly recommend them to anyone:)

Sent on 02/20/2018

Julie · Married on 10/09/2015

I LOVE Katelynn and Michael! I worked at camp with them when I was in high school, and I never thought they'd photograph my wedding someday! :) But I'm so glad I worked with them! They also knew some of my bridesmaids, which was extra fun! It's like they were a part of the wedding party. I love them as people, but I was also impressed by their photography skills (both in general and in editing techniques!). Their teamwork and unified vision are so unique, AND they're able to be with the guys and girls separately, especially for intimate moments. They're there to capture each and every moment. :) They were very easy and comfortable to interact with. Katelynn was on top of gathering important details before the day-of and definitely helped keep me on track and thinking ahead! (That was super helpful with everything else going on, and I had never used a professional photographer for an event before. Haha) They were SO flexible with our weird timeline of events but never EVER seemed stressed at what the day brought about. They entertained my "Can we try one like this?" many times, and they let us take joke pictures because we couldn't not. Hahaha. Hire them! :D

Sent on 02/25/2018
    Katelynn Dow Photography 8
    Katelynn Dow Photography 9
    Katelynn Dow Photography 10
    Katelynn Dow Photography 11
    Katelynn Dow Photography 12

Lindsay · Married on 05/16/2015

I am SO glad we hired Katelynn Dow as our wedding photographer. Not only did she provide me with amazing photos, but she was so timely getting them to be after our wedding was over! I have had friends who waited for months to get their wedding pictures back, but I had ALL of mine back shortly after getting back from our honeymoon. We are so pleased with all of our images! We can't wait to get them printed and hang them up everywhere in our home. Katelynn made me feel at ease on the wedding day as well, because I knew she was going to take care getting all of the images I wanted. So thankful that she brought along her husband Michael to shoot with her. They were so fun and professional! I would DEFINITELY recommend her!!!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Lindsay · Married on 10/22/2016

Katelynn Dow Photography did an amazing job for us on our wedding day. They were wonderful people to work with and they helped make the entire process as stress-free as possible. They were willing to drive to us, even though our wedding was about 45 miles outside of Louisville and were the epitome of professionalism at all times. I would highly recommend Katelynn and Michael to any couples looking for a photographer. After the wedding we received our photos in a timely manner and Katelynn gave us everything we needed. They were worth every penny we spent on them and we couldn't be happier. Our wedding day was as perfect as can be and Katelynn and Michael captured it perfectly.

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Katelynn Dow Photography 13
    Katelynn Dow Photography 14
    Katelynn Dow Photography 15
    Katelynn Dow Photography 16
    Katelynn Dow Photography 17

Amber · Married on 04/10/2015

Katelynn and her husband Michael made my husband and I's wedding day a DREAM. They went far and above in taking pictures. It was a delight to have them on site throughout the whole day, not just for a few hours. Their photographs captured the essence of Chuck and I, and did not look staged at all. They helped out in any way that they could, and even helped out during the day in non-photography duties. They were essential to the day and made everything go so smoothly. They were fun, made us less tense and made us able to relax and enjoy our day. The amount of photos that you receive from her is more than enough to choose from. I would highly recommend her for weddings or engagement shoots. They truly get the real side of your relationship captured into photographs. Also, the timeliness of receiving photos post-wedding was QUICK. I was surprised and delighted at how soon I saw my our wedding photo package in the mail. I highly recommend Katelynn for any photography gig!

Sent on 08/05/2015