Kate Said Yes Wedding Accessories Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• Janelle
    Janelle Married on 11/19/2017
    I received so many compliment on my bridal bouquet - and not a single person could tell they were silk flowers. I had Kate build a custom bouquet/boutonniere set and she brought my vision to life! She was incredibly responsive and flexible with what I was looking for, and the flowers arrived quite soon after my order was placed

The best part is that I have my gorgeous flowers on display as my table centerpiece and can enjoy them for years to come because they wont wilt or wither away!! For the quality of work you get, her prices are very reasonable
    Tabatha Married on 08/03/2012
    Kate provided the flowers for my bridal party and me for my August 3rd wedding. We had a very small and private ceremony and kept things simple.

Kate made the most beautiful bouquets for my MOH and I - as well as a wristlet for my 6 y/o daughter and boutonnieres for the groom, best man and my 8 y/o son. Also, she made a matching hairpin, which looked amazing in my MOH's hair.

Kate's patience and professionalism was immeasurable as I made several changes through out the process. Her creativity and expertise was immediately apparent and I couldn't have been more pleased!

Thank you so much, Kate, for your part in making our wedding a great one!
  • Carly
    Carly Married on 07/07/2012
    Kate was fabulous! She took my very vague description of what I was looking for in a wedding bouquet and brought it to life! I received the bouquet and boutonniere ahead of schedule, packaged perfectly for shipping. I would highly recommend her for wedding flowers for your entire wedding party. Going with "fake" flowers worked out very well for my husband and I because we had 2 ceremonies and were able to use the flowers in both. Thank you so much!
    Button Married on 05/21/2011
    I used ETSY vendor KateSaidYes for my BM bouquets and boutonnieres. Very happy with the product and service from her. They arrived quickly and were well packaged. She uses Real Touch flowers, which, like the name implies, feel like real!