Kate Merrill Photography Reviews

3 Reviews for Kate Merrill Photography

• Larry

Larry Erbert · Married on 06/01/2019

The absolute best!!!!

Kate is the absolute best!! She traveled from Denver to Canyonlands National Park, hiked in the Needles District, and took our engagement photos. Then traveled from Denver to Glenwood Springs for the wedding. The photos from the engagement session and wedding are stunning, professional, sensitive, and playful!!! Check our her website and look for our photos with seriously awesome red rocks. I cannot recommend her more highly--the best choice you can make for a wedding photographer!! Larry E.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Kate Merrill Photography's reply:

Um, you two are the best for taking me to so many amazing places!!! Thank you so much for your kind words Larry :)

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

I can't say enough good things about Kate! She is an absolutely amazing photographer and a wonderful person as well. She photographed my engagement photos (over a year ago) and my wedding in August with an assistant, and seriously all of the photos (and there are over 800 from the wedding) are SO beautiful. Kate does a great job of capturing candid photos that are full of emotion, and they bring me right back to our wedding day every time I look at them. She seemed to understand our vision for the day within a short time of meeting us, and our photos definitely reflect that vision. If Kate’s incredible photography isn’t enough to sell you, she’s also a wonderful vendor to work with. During our wedding, Kate made sure we took all the photos we wanted within the timeline we discussed, and she was fun to work with as well! During the reception, I honestly forgot we were even being photographed, and Kate caught some great candid photos of us dancing etc. Throughout the process, she was extremely responsive and very organized—I never had to remind her of any detail we had discussed, no matter how small. Kate also recommended other excellent vendors to me when I asked for her input, and she patiently answered all my questions about timelines and other details. Her turn-around time on photos is also very impressive! I’m SO glad I hired Kate!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Debbi · Married on 08/04/2018

Wow, can I say wow! She did my daughters engagement photos on Pikes Peak, bridal portraits in the mountains around Manitou Springs, and the ceremony and reception in Manitou Springs. She lives in Denver, but traveled to Colorado Springs for each of these separate occasions. The photos are stunning and very real. We picked her based on photos online and we can hardly wait to get the rest of ours to post for you! You wont be disappointed. Our experience was outdoor based but she had great ideas for indoor too!

Sent on 08/17/2018