Kate McCarthy Photography Reviews

1 User photo

• Jennifer
    Jennifer N. Married on 04/10/2021

Best Photographer by Far

Finding Kate was truly a blessing. From our first conversation, I knew that we were making the right choice with her. Her style and editing are perfect and exactly what I wanted. She makes you feel so comfortable, laughing the entire time and then you see how beautiful she has made you look. We are so thankful for Kate and the beautiful work she has given us.

Kate McCarthy Photography's reply:

I absolutely loved working with you two!! This means so much to me, thank you Jenn!!
  • Eileen
    Eileen S. Married on 03/21/2020

By far Kate is the best!

Kate was by far our best vendor! I loved her style as you could almost feel the emotions in her photos. As you could imagine, getting married during a pandemic is not ideal. It was a very stressful process for us and Kate was there by our side through it all. She is the most caring and thoughtful person, way more than what we were expecting from just a "wedding vendor"! Kate is incredible at capturing those candid moments. Her vision is simply stunning and we appreciated her creativity to get us to feel comfortable in front of the camera. Based on our experience, I will always recommend Kate and will be using her for future life moments!
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 08/18/2017
    Kate is one of the sweetest, most genuine people we’ve had the pleasure of working with! Her passion for what she does shines through in all of her work, and we’re so grateful that we hired her to photograph our wedding! We were nervous about how the pictures would turn out when it downpoured in the middle of our outdoor ceremony, but Kate handled it like a champ and our photos came out absolutely amazing!! She did a wonderful job at capturing us in the "organic" and real moments, and we never felt staged or unnatural. She knows how to capture photos that highlight your love and bring the moment to life. Thank you so much Kate!
  • M&MPALMER7
    Stella Married on 12/17/2016
    Kate's work speaks for itself. She is the best around. My favorite vendor by far. Highly recommend.
    Lindsey Married on 04/24/2015
    Kate did an amazing job when she photographed my girls and I getting ready for my wedding. It was a last minute decision to hire her to do those photos because I didn't think I needed them... but she proved me wrong. They turned out amazing, and actually brought tears to my eyes when she sent me the final pictures. I would highly highly recommend!!! She's very professional and had a ton of suggestions, it made the experience fun and memorable!!