Kate Hair&Beauty Reviews

Kate Hair&Beauty 6
Kate Hair&Beauty 7

Albina 路 Getting married on 11/03/2020

100% worthy

This team of makeup and hair artists is amazing. Kate did my makeup and hair, she is very talented.
    I found this company online. My makeup artist canceled on me last minute and i didn鈥檛 have time to do a trial with Kate. But my makeup and hair was perfect and held the rest of the day and night. I havent ever seen myself so beautiful. Everything was on point. My bridesmaids and mother looked marvelous as well!
    I would recommend this company to my friends for any special occasion.
    Thank you Kate!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Elhem Rich 路 Married on 08/12/2019

Wonderful experience

Kate is so nice person!!! I love her energy 馃槏馃槏 She does my hair and my make up very good!! She is very professional 馃挐 I would love working with her again

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Kate Hair&Beauty 8

Kathy 路 Married on 08/01/2019

gorgeous hair&makeup

I was a bridesmaid on a wedding that Kate and her team successfully glammed!!! The girls finished on time, and everyone looked STUNNING. Kate is very calm and patient person, she did wonderful job with our bride. We cant thank enough this company and this team.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Brown 路 Married on 07/01/2019

I've never looked better!

I cannot say enough good things about Kate's talent. I literally never felt as beautiful in my life as I did on my wedding day thanks to Kate. I sent her several inspiration pictures that were similar, but still slightly different from one another and she was able to create a look for me that was the perfect blend of all of them. She was also able to make some judgement calls along the way that I hadn't even thought about, but ended up really setting the whole look off!! She was very responsive to everything I asked for and knew when to recommend something else if she thought it might be better. If you are working with Kate, trust her expertise and rest assured you will love your look when she is done!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Anastasia Kabaeva 路 Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing experience

Thank you Kate for the great job you did! I was in love with my makeup and hair! I would totally recommend Kate鈥檚 services to everyone. She came on time, was very professional and organized. It is so important for your Big Day. You are the best! Thank you!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Kamilla Magranova 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience

Thank you so much ! Kate was perfect! It was so easy to make appointment and communicate with her. My hair never looks so good
    Highly recommend Kate !

Sent on 05/24/2019

Jason S 路 Married on 03/27/2019

Amazing, great service!

To put it simply, Kate is an amazing person and artist. She made everything simple and gorgeous, which I鈥檓 grateful for.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Cristina 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Kate is so talented!!!

I can鈥檛 say enough about Kate鈥檚 wonderful talent! As a bride, I had Kate do my rehearsal and wedding hair and they both looked FANTASTIC!! I got the soft look, the curls stayed in despite my hair being too soft usually to hold; not much hair product, yet it stayed all 13 hrs of my wedding day the same way as when it was first done. For my rehearsal hair style Kate had to come up with some ideas and it looked so beautiful that even my male guests noticed it!!! Kate also did all my bridal party hair and makeup and they loooked great! They were all very happy and they all ran on time which is pretty hard to do given that there were 5 women with different hair lengths. Kate has the patience and willingness to help you achieve the style you want! I will definitely use Kate again!!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Elena Gonzalez 路 Married on 09/19/2018

My perfect wedding look

I absolutely loved my look that Kate created for my small wedding in September. She was polite and sweet. We discussed that we wanted to achieve and Kate delivered the best makeup and hair look for me. I had good experience.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Christy Kaliana 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Wonderful experience!

Kate totally nailed my bridal hair and makeup and I am so happy I found her! She has such a nice and calming personality also which is important on your wedding day! My bridesmaids and family were all so happy as well with their styling! I would highly recommend her services to anyone wanting gorgeous hair and makeup for their event!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Y

Yaima 路 Married on 04/12/2018

Kate was absolutely wonderful!! She did a fantastic job on my hair and make-up. She was timely, respectful, responsive, flexible, and accommodating--all traits you want from your wedding stylist. Not only is she affordable (difficult find in Miami), but her work is flawless. You'll have plenty of things to worry about on your wedding, your hair and make-up shouldn't be one them. I totally recommend Kate!!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Nataliya 路 Married on 03/23/2018

Kate is amazing! She made a makeup for me for very important event! So I was so good looking lady that evening that people asked me for picture together, they call me Hollywood star 猸愶笍! So I would really recommend Kate!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Courtney 路 Married on 02/08/2018

Kate did my hair (bride) and hair for 3 of my bridesmaids for my wedding. We had an extremely early start (5:30am!), but Kate was on time and professional. She did a beautiful job with my updo and the half-up hairdos for my bridesmaids. I absolutely loved my hairstyle and it looked beautiful the entire (LONG) day! I would absolutely hire Kate again!

Sent on 02/23/2018
  • Maria

Maria 路 Married on 02/01/2018

Absolutely amazing experience!!! Had a beautiful hairstyle with this girl for my friends wedding. It was sooo beautiful, I had a million compliments! Love it! Thank you Kate!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Megan 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Kate and her team were amazing! We all looked great and the girls were professional and friendly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Anastasia 路 Married on 11/04/2017

My wedding was november 4 , and I'm so thankful I chose Hair beauty by Kate to do our hair and makeup. They did me and my three bridesmaids. I had a trial about a month earlier. at the trial, Kate did an awesome job of capturing exactly what I wanted even though I probably didn't have enough hair for the hairstyle. On my wedding day, two stylists came. They were on time and got all of us done without rushing. My bridesmaids looked gorgeous, especially my sister. Her hair was like a piece of art. Amazing! I was completely satisfied with the service I got.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Diana 路 Married on 09/18/2017

I was really satisfied with Kate's work and have already recommended her to my friends. She knows how deal with short hair (it is always more difficult)! Also she has done a wonderful hairdo for a friend of mine with a long hair so... Keep going, Kate!!!

Jess 路 Married on 09/16/2017

My daughter and I had our hair trial done today and I couldn't be more pleased. Kate really listened to what we were looking for and did a beautiful job - she is just fantastic.

Sent on 08/31/2017
  • O

Olga 路 Married on 08/22/2017

I'm so happy with the quality of the service provided by Kate! She braided my hair with blue kanekalon and I've never been so comfortable with the braided hair wich lasted for a long time! I couldn't choose what exactly I would like to do because she has so many creative ideas for you to choose from! Or you can always bring picture on your phone and she'll make it real for you!

Valerie 路 Married on 08/19/2017

Kate is AWESOME!!! She is a professional hair stylist with flexible schedule and a good experience. My wedding photo and video shooting was on Sunday 8am and Kate arrived at 6:50am as I requested! She's also done an excellent job with my hair鈥揑 wasn't sure about a style and showed her multiple pics, so she did right what I wanted! So glad I found her:)))

Sent on 09/01/2017

Ekaterina 路 Married on 08/15/2017

I really loved Kate's work. My hair was wonderful. She made me feel like a princess in a fairy tail. I got many compliments on my hair. On such a day as a wedding it's very important to find a professional, so I can highly recommend working with her!

Sophia 路 Married on 08/02/2017

Kate did magic work! I was getting ready with Kate for my wedding photoshoot . She asked about all my preferences, was friendly and attentive. At the end my hairstyle was perfect. I've never had so voluminous and good looking hair. Kate used extensions and it help to make long beautiful curls. I'm so grateful.
    Kate, thank you for my amazing look!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Amanda 路 Married on 06/16/2017

I could not of been happier with my choice for hair artist! Kate is AMAZING and one of a kind. She is extremely talented and my hair was perfect for my wedding day. I went to her with instagram pictures of what I wanted . My trial went flawlessly and my wedding day was exactly the same. Also, my bridesmaids as well as both mothers also all looked amazing, everyone was so happy with the final outcome.

Katherine 路 Married on 05/06/2017

Absolutely love Kate and I would highly recommend her. She took the worry out of everything for me, and did an amazing job on top of it. It was easy communicating with Kate too, and she was also just a genuinely kind person. Definitely book her for your wedding!

Tatyana 路 Married on 04/12/2017

Kate is the best. She made me look not only beautiful, but made me feel gorgeous! Also she is so easy going person and so professional!
    Thank you so much, Kate, we really appreciate your help.

Sent on 12/17/2017