Kate Glow Reviews

8 | Altamonte Springs, FL

8 Reviews for Kate Glow

• User4752030 · event on: 01/25/2015

Kate was great to work with! Her music was great, her attitude, responsiveness and flexibility amazing. I would recommend her for any type is event. Loved her!

Kate Glow's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks for the kind words!

Nicholas · event on: 01/14/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ to help with our party. The selection of music was tailored perfectly for what we wanted, but masterfully arranged when we started making requests. Prices were very reasonable but I would have paid more for the quality of service we received! I would highly recommend this DJ!

Sent on 01/31/2015
  • User4759351 · event on: 01/11/2015

DJ Kate Glow is AMAZING! She is punctual, plays the hottest music mixed to perfection, she takes requests, is very professional and flexible and creates a positive atmosphere for all to enjoy. I would definitely recommend her services for any occasion.

Sent on 02/02/2015

Evan · event on: 12/31/2014

Dj Kate Glow was a fantastic DJ for my works NYE party, she played all the right music and got the crowd so energetic for the night! I recommend her to anyone looking for a great DJ that has a lot of energy and professionalism!

Richard · event on: 12/07/2014

Kate is AMAZING! She is our house DJ for Sunday Brunches at our restaurant. She makes the day! She plays the hottest music from all genres and eras and blends them together in a masterful way that ALL our guests from 21-81 years of age, LOVE!! She is friendly, flexible, dependable and superbly talented. I don't see how it can get any better than DJ Kate Glow.

Matt · event on: 11/01/2014

Kate glow knows how to bring the party to the dance floor and club's very professional live and on the radio shows she has hosted .

Kate Glow's reply:

Matt, its been a pleasure to work with you all these years.

Terrence · event on: 07/30/2014

Great DJ and entertainment personality. Played perfectly to our crowd with optimal professionalism. Cant wait to have her back !!!

Enrique · event on: 01/25/2015

Kate.s music is excellent. She is our official DJ every Sunday at our OLV Café Brunch. Comments about her performance from our clients are always good. She is dynamic and very professional. We are glad to have her with us.

Kate Glow's reply:

Enrique, I enjoy woking with you and your the lovely staff at OLV on Sunday's!