Kat Green Makeuplove Reviews

Kat Green Makeuplove 6
Kat Green Makeuplove 7

Jeannette · Married on 06/08/2019

Incredible!

Kat Green was a fabulous hair and makeup artist for my wedding. She is patient, professional, and talented. Going into my makeup trial, I had no idea what hairstyle I wanted. I picked a hairstyle that I didn't end up liking, and Kat was so sweet to let me come to her house for another hair trial to try two other hairstyles. She is generous with her time and I was so appreciative of that. On the day of the wedding, she made everyone look so beautiful. Kat is easy to communicate with and a great vendor!!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/01/2019

A Beautiful Experience

Kat did a phenomenal job on wedding hair and makeup for me and two ladies in the wedding party. She listened to us describe what we wanted and looked at inspiration pictures before beginning our hair and makeup. Kat is very professional and so very kind. Not only did she make us look beautiful, but we also enjoyed spending the wedding day morning getting ready with her.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Kat Green Makeuplove 8
    Kat Green Makeuplove 9
    Kat Green Makeuplove 10
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/02/2019

Never felt more beautiful

Kat was a dream to work with. We had to reschedule my trial appointment because of snow, but she was super responsive and we got a new time set up quickly and easily. I don't wear much makeup on a normal day, and my hair is super fine and stick straight. I knew I didn't want anything crazy on my face, and I had no idea what was even possible with my hair. Kat came up with something that was just an enhanced version of me, took note of the issues I was concerned about, and made me feel prettier than I ever had before. On the actual wedding day, she adapted a couple things and I wound up loving it even more. In addition to being great at her job, she was a delight to talk with for the couple hours of my trial and my sisters and mom all loved hanging out while I got done up on the day. I was so glad I decided to get my hair and makeup done professionally, and even happier that I chose to work with Kat.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 02/08/2019

Look no further for Hair & Make up!

Thank you Kat for being such a talented & amazing person!! Even though my wedding day was also the day of Seattle's "Snowmaggedon", Kat really went way above & beyond & rented an SUV so she was able to get to me and my Maid of Honor!! She completely transformed me into the beautiful bride I always wanted to be!! She was full of encouraging and positive talk and kept me calm the whole time! I will be using her for all my future needs!!

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Kat Green Makeuplove 11

Kacey Overstreet · Married on 02/02/2019

Wonderful makeup

Kat is so lovely to work with. She is such a calm presence to have on your wedding day. She listened to everyone's requests for hair and makeup, and she and her assistant were so helpful. She even did some touch-ups for my husband and his best man. She did clip-in extensions for me and false lashes, and both turned out beautifully. I opted for liquid foundation rather than airbrush and it worked well for my oily skin. I loved having Kat on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Ciana · Married on 12/22/2018

Great Make Up and Hair!

Kat was great. She has a lot of experience and my make up and hair exactly as I wanted it! She created a relaxing atmosphere on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/24/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

Kat is the Best!!!

Kat and her team were amazing! They made me feel like my most gorgeous self on my wedding day and did an amazing job on hair & makeup for my mom and bridesmaids. Everyone looked stunning and it's all thanks to Kat & her team! Kat was also great to work with. Very professional and fun to talk to. She was easy to get in contact with and responded quickly.

Thank you Kat for making me look flawless!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Kat Green Makeuplove 12
  • Bryndis

Bryndis · Married on 08/19/2018

Kat was the most amazing person to work with for my wedding hair and makeup. I had a trial with her about 4 weeks out and I immediately felt at ease. She is so attentive and after taking in all the information about what I liked, was able to create exactly what I was envisioning. She listened to my feedback, took pictures of how everything was at the trial, and then recreated it all perfectly on my wedding day (and managed to make it look 10x better still). I have pretty heavy thick hair and it held in its updo all night, my makeup looked gorgeous in all of our photos, and I just felt so freaking beautiful!

Kat came to my aunt's house where me and my two bridesmaids were getting ready, did all of our hair and makeup, and even helped my grandma with her eye makeup. Throughout the morning she would occasionally ask me how I was doing and what I was thinking about as my adrenaline levels rose, hah. Overall she was just such a calming presence while she worked away on us. I would absolutely recommend Kat.

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Kat Green Makeuplove 18
    Kat Green Makeuplove 19
    Kat Green Makeuplove 20

Martina · Married on 08/10/2018

I loved working with Kat, from the hair and makeup trial to day-of my wedding. She listened to me and looked at my photos, and helped me pin down a beautiful look from my (somewhat vague) ideas. During the trial, I felt completely comfortable and in good hands, and had a lot of fun talking to Kat. On the day of my wedding, Kat brought her colleague Taylor to our hotel room and spent about 4.5 hours doing hair and makeup for 5 people (including myself). The bridesmaids and my mom all had free reign for whatever look they wanted and came up with some unique ideas, which Kat and Taylor executed beautifully. Kat did all of my makeup and hair and by the time she was finished and I got up to look at myself, I was so impressed. I felt beautiful, and the look held all night (and into the morning!). Kat was also so chill and laid-back during the whole thing, which helped to soothe my nerves.

Really enjoyed the whole experience and appreciate Kat's work and artistry.

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • Amy

Amy Thckpenny · Married on 07/29/2018

Two Brides and Not a Hair Out of Place

Kat did a fabulous job with our hair and makeup. She had to work with two brides and five bridesmaids/MOB. Leading up to the event, she spent a lot of time with me, really getting to understand what I wanted, trying different options and working through issues (my hair was shorter than I wanted it to be when we started). My wife wanted something completely different from me. Kat took all of this in stride, along with an interesting array of requests from my mom and bridesmaids on the day of.

We were so happy with how our hair and makeup turned out and even more pleased that it lasted all through the day and night. We would recommend Kat to anyone and are so glad she agreed to work with us.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Chelsie · Married on 07/26/2018

I can't say enough about how wonderful it was working with Kat. She was always quick to respond and answered all of my questions, and I ask a lot of questions. She knew exactly the look I was going for and took into consideration the location we were getting married at. We eloped in the woods so the lighting was fairly dark, plus we were next to a waterfall so it was important in terms of my hair, Kat took all of this into consideration when planning and prepping my look.
    Kat is so fun, cheery, yet laid back. She has a great personality and is just so relaxing and enjoyable to be around when your nerves are getting the best of you. My hair and makeup turned out perfect and stayed that way for the entire day. Thank you again Kat!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Marisa Famulare · Married on 06/01/2018

Perfect Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kat and her team were great. We had 11 girls total for hair and makeup and they did an excellent job on everyone and all on schedule. My Mom and I both got trial makeup done and we had such a fun time with Kat, laughing all the way. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/17/2018

Kat was amazing!!! Every person in my bridal party was happy with both hair and makeup! She made us all beautiful! And she is so reasonably priced. She did an old school wet set for me and made me look like a vintage movie star with my curls. I danced all night and still held up.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Rena · Married on 12/31/2017

Kat and her team were absolutely AMAZING!! From the moment I contacted Kat I knew that she was the artist I needed for my wedding day. Kat was responsive, sweet and very accommodating. She truly cares about her work and client satisfaction--after not getting exactly the right look for me at the first hair and makeup trial Kat willingly offered a second trial that worked with my schedule where she totally switched gears and created a stunning updo. On my actual wedding day I was a complete ball of stress...I hadn't slept even a minute the night before! Kat and her team though were perfect, reassuring me that everyone would look awesome and we all did. They were my only vendors to actual put me at ease, staying calm through everything, going above and beyond to even steam scarves for me...this is extremely rare to find with anyone in the wedding industry where you pay for EVERY single thing. Kat and her team are so special. I would and will recommend them to anyone looking for a hair and makeup artist focused on making them look and feel incredible. Thank you Kat Green Makeuplove. So glad I found you!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Emma · Married on 11/11/2017

I cannot get over how amazing Kat and her team were! Kat is the epitome of calm and helped me stay grounded the morning of my wedding. She is an incredible artist and was so flexible and did an amazing job! My bridesmaids and I felt gorgeous all day long!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Kat Green Makeuplove 21

Jenny · Married on 10/07/2017

Kat did a beautiful job with the hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids! Our makeup looked fresh and natural, yet provided just enough color and accentuation of our facial features. Kat was very responsive to my emails. During our trial sessions, I was pleasantly surprised that she was willing to try both of the up-dos that I was interested in, on top of the makeup trial. She was always open to suggestions and clearly wanted to help the bride achieve her own vision of what her hair and makeup should look like. Kat and her team were very professional. On the day of the wedding, they arrived on time and were willing to stay late if necessary. She was friendly and chatted with us when appropriate and was "invisible" when we were busy finalizing other details of the day so as to not be distracting or in the way. Don't hesitate to use Kat for your hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 10/11/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Kat was so, so, SO amazing. I seriously cannot sing her praises enough. I had a sort of general idea of what I wanted heading into the trial, but when she asked me what I liked about each of my example pictures my response was "uhhh....". And even with that, she nailed the look I was going for on the first try, despite my incredibly vague and unhelpful ideas.

I hired Kat and her assistant to do hair and makeup for myself, my maid of honor and four bridesmaids, my (now) MIL, and my mom. Everyone was so impressed with how incredible they looked and could not stop taking pictures of themselves and each other. My sister is gorgeous but very minimalist with makeup and she couldn't stop raving about how girly she looked and how well they worked with the purple streak in her hair. My maid of honor is very picky with her hair and makeup and was super happy with how hers turned out as well. I did have to talk my other bridesmaids out of kidnapping Kat and bringing her home to Georgia with us.

My hair and makeup were flawless all day even though I never stopped moving. Kat gave me some lipstick to touch up with, which ended up being a really good idea because we used kissing bells as place card holders. Every time I look at the pictures of myself I keep wondering what excuse I could use to book her for something else! I don't think I'll ever feel that pretty again - the pictures on here don't do her work justice. She is AMAZING.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Mary · Married on 08/27/2017

Kat is amazing! Phone calls and emails were returned promptly, and she was always friendly and professional. There were 11 of us (bride, bridesmaids, and moms) wanting hair and makeup on the morning of the wedding, and she was very flexible with meeting all of our requests. The team arrived early to make sure that we were ready in time for photos, and everyone looked absolutely stunning! Kat definitely had a calming presence throughout a chaotic morning and made the experience fun. I would highly recommend Kat to any bride!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Elisabeth · Married on 08/26/2017

From start to finish, my experience with Kat was wonderful. We had so much fun at our hair trial -- prior to our appointment, she had looked at the Pinterest board that I sent her of hair ideas and really honed in on the look that I was going for before I even arrived. I left skipping down the street feeling so glamorous and confident in my choice (and literally was getting stopped on the street for compliments from strangers). Not only that, but she is such an authentic, beautiful soul that I felt like I had left with a new friend! :)

Her communication in between the trial and our big day was very clear, prompt and responsive. She arrived right on time on the morning of the wedding and was incredibly proactive in setting up the space where me, my bridesmaids and moms/grandma were going to be getting our hair done. On our wedding day, Kat and her colleague Katherine did 11 hairstyles, and Kat also did my bridal makeup. They were efficient, and the bridesmaids/moms all raved about their hair. My (now) husband's grandmother said that she has never felt so beautiful in her life. Everyone felt well taken care of and had a great time through the process.

I had ordered a ton of flowers to put in my hair, and Kat basically recreated an incredible garden in my hair. I absolutely LOVED it. And the makeup was perfection.

While the hair and makeup were exactly what I was hoping for, Kat's calm presence and intuitive understanding were what I was most grateful for. I had a little bit of a panic with all of the day-of commotion and she calmly helped reassure me and reminded me to take deeeeep breaths, eat and hydrate. She really helped me to re-center and feel calm, confident and present. I can't thank Kat enough for being a part of our special day and for being just such a beautiful soul. I have been singing her praises since we met at our hair trial and I am so excited to share my highest highest highest reviews for Kat and her team. :)

Sent on 08/30/2017

Katherine · Married on 08/13/2017

Kat was hands down amazing! She listened to everything I wanted in my wedding look. She took extra care in checking that every detail was perfect and left me with a touch up kit. I loved how my hair and makeup looked and so did everyone else! She also brought a couple other artists who were able to do the hair and makeup of my bridesmaids and the two mothers.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Mariel · Married on 07/22/2017

I had a great experience with Kat. She is a former MAC trainer and has been doing weddings for over 10 years (I don't remember exactly, but she's a pro). From my trial (where we spent 3 hours doing and re-doing my hair and makeup until we loved it!) to day-of (when we changed my hairstyle based on what my hair was doing that day), her goal is definitely to make sure you look and feel beautiful in the way you want to. She is very accommodating. I am a makeup novice, and don't do much with my hair, and she really guided me and talked to me and helped me figure out what worked best - even taking my dress, flower colors, and parts of my features that I'm self-conscious about into account. My hair and makeup stayed gorgeous for 9+ hours. I'm so happy with her services, and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/08/2017

Kat was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding. Kat and her assistant were professional, fun, and speedy! They made my six bridesmaids, two moms, and me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I asked Kat to accentuate everyone's natural beauty, and that's exactly what they did. Everyone's hair and makeup looked absolutely stunning and glamours, while still looking natural and effortless. Before the wedding, Kat was very flexible and easy to work with. She paid very close attention to the notes from our beauty trial, that by wedding day, she made me look and feel perfect. I would highly recommend Kat to all brides! Thank you to Kat and her assistant for being such a wonderful part of our wedding day!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Victoria · Married on 06/30/2017

Kat was phenomenal on the day of my wedding (and at my trial!). I cannot say enough about her talent and how wonderful she was on our wedding day. My bridesmaids all looked beautiful, and I felt like royalty on my wedding day because of her wonderful work. It's so true what other reviewers have said... her energy and aura are so soothing and special. If I could describe in a few words, it would be a Fairy Godmother. She not only made me feel calm and beautiful, but she was patient with me when I could not decide exactly how I wanted my hair styled, and she even sewed me into my dress when we discovered that a few stitches had busted. After watching our wedding video and getting our photos back, I realized even more how stunning my hair and makeup looked. I cannot rave about Kat enough, and I would never think of leaving my hair and makeup in anyone else's hands!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Stacy · Married on 01/28/2017

I loved Kat!! She made me feel so at ease and so beautiful on my wedding day, it was exactly what I needed to start my day. At our run through she perfectly captured my style and goals for the day -- that I still wanted to look like me. Her and her assistant (Katherine) arrived promptly at my hotel and got us (2 bridesmaids and 2 Moms) ready, on time, and beautifully. My vision of everyone still looking like themselves shone through. In addition, since we finished getting ready at our venue Kat packed up lipstick, a brush, and a bag, for my maid of honor to finish for me after I put my dress on. I felt like the most beautiful bride. Thank you Kat!!! She is a must book for all future brides!

Sent on 02/07/2017