Kaspars Catering & Special Events Reviews

2 | Seattle, WA

2 Reviews for Kaspars Catering & Special Events

Rochelle · Married on 11/14/2015

Wow, best wedding food I've ever had! Kaspars isn't the least expensive caterer in Seattle, but they're well worth the extra $. Marie, the coordinator was super easy to work with and gave me at least a dozen different quotes. She never complained when I wanted to add or remove services to the quote.

On the day of our wedding the caterers were professional, helpful, and kind. They made boxed dinners for all our vendors and for my husband and I to take to the hotel. Everything was taken care of seamlessly!

If you're considering kaspars think about the chef selection of appetizers. It took a lot of work off my plate and everything served was delicious!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Sara · Married on 08/17/2014

I knew Kaspar's food was delicious, but I assumed that their catering was out of my price range. I googled "affordable Seattle caterers" and got quotes from all of them, and then at the last I decided to ask Kaspar's for a quote, just for the hell of it. What do you know-- they were actually just as affordable as the other places I looked at, and the food options were sublime in comparison. I had a brunch wedding with eggs benedict (amazing); ricotta stuffed french toast (good); applewood smoked bacon (to die); and a bunch of baked goods and passed hors d'oeuvres that I didn't get a chance to try but I hear were great. For comparison, for a higher price-per-guest the "affordable" caterer said they couldn't do something as high-maintenance as eggs benedict. The planning team at Kaspar's was also very responsive via email, and the serving team was top notch. Just all around a winner.

Sent on 10/20/2014