Kasey Wallace Photography Reviews

Garrett, IN
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Darcy Married on 10/24/2015
    Kasey was wonderful! She really had a sense of who we are as a couple. The results were amazing.
    Kati Married on 10/03/2015
    She was very professional and the pictures turned out exactly how we wanted. I would highly recommend this photographer
    Shawna Married on 09/19/2015
    If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Kasey made the whole day run smoothly and my husband and I refer to her as our ninja photographer. We have pictures that we're not even sure how Kasey got them. Kasey is such an amazing person to work with and I consider myself lucky that we were able to snag her. She takes themes to heart and isn't afraid to go for the pictures that meet your theme, as well as the traditional.
    Danielle Married on 08/31/2013
    My husband and I enjoyed working with Kasey Wallace Photography for our wedding. I loved the fact that she was willing to travel to a local park close by our wedding venue for our bridal party and individual pictures. We were impressed with her professionalism and clear picture quality of our photos that were put into our wedding album!! Kasey allowed us to use our own creative poses and gave great direction to our flower girl and ring barer creating the cutest poses ever!!!!! I recomend using Kasey Wallace Photography for any occasion!
  • User2500760 2+ years ago
    Kasey Wallace was amazing! She was very helpful and insightful during the entire process. Weddings can be very can be very taxing on a bride, and Mrs. Wallace helped to make my special day not only memorable but also, less stressful. She was supportive during the entire process and was always available to answer questions I had. I have personally used her for more events because of the great experience I had during my wedding. I have also recommended her services to both friends and family repeatedly. Kasey brings reasonable rates and creative ideas to the table with her photography. If you or a loved one is having trouble deciding on who to hire, then look no further you will not be disappointed!