Kasaundra Felder Photography Reviews

Kasaundra Felder Photography 7
  • Aneya

Aneya · Married on 09/21/2019

10 year Vow Renewal

Kasaundra and her team are amazing! She was recommended from a friend of ours and her pictures never disappoint! She includes engagement photos in her package which is amazing! If you have never hired her before you get a preview of the quality of her work when you receive your engagements photos. She was very attentive the day of and she took a ton of photos that I cannot wait to view. I know they look amazing!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Tandrea

Tandrea · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect! 100% Satisfied!

Kasaundra and her team were AMAZING! They were attentive, professional, creative, and supportive throughout the entire process! Our photos are perfect and we couldn't be happier with the overall experience! If you value responsiveness, quality, and dependability, then this team is for you!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Kasaundra Felder Photography 15
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect for even the "No Idea What We're Doing" Couple

Okay. So my husband and I are NOT the photoshoot type. Not kidding, neither of our parents have had professional photos of us done since like toddlerhood (unless you want to count school photos...I guess?) and we were so nervous about how everything was going to go. We were first drawn to Kasaundra by her value and portfolio and quickly booked her. Once our engagement shoot was put in the calendar, my husband and I decided we wanted our pictures done about two hours away, and for a very nominal fee, she made it happen. We were immediately comfortable with her and felt like she gave really good directions as to what the heck we were doing. We walked away from the experience thrilled and we hadn't even seen the pictures yet! THEN the pictures came in. We were BLOWN AWAY. Every single one was so amazing and we both agreed that even if that's all she did, it was already worth the money we spent on her. Her contact was persistent and she made me feel extremely comfortable. Even in the week before when I was having a bridal "meltdown" she quickly comforted me and helped me through it all. And Paul and her assistant M? AMAZING. Absolutely amazing. Her whole team is just perfect and the day of went without a hitch. We're SO excited to get the pictures back and see just how absolutely amazing she's done yet again!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Kasaundra Felder Photography 16
    Kasaundra Felder Photography 17
    Kasaundra Felder Photography 18
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2019

Family, Engagement & Wedding Photos

Kas and her team are phenomenal. She was great to work with -- helped me with ideas and brainstormed potential photos to take for our wedding. I appreciated her quick responses. The photos we received are amazing and appreciated by everyone we share with. If we have another major event or needed formal photos again, I'd hire Kas again hands down.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Arlie

Arlie · Married on 05/26/2019

Engagement Photos

We had a great experience working Kasaundra on our engagement photos! We had always hoped to take engagement pictures at East Carolina University, where we met, and she was happy to travel there to take them for a very reasonable fee. The turnaround on the finished photos was super fast, and they were all just gorgeous. I'm so excited for her to shoot our wedding in a couple of months!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa Fredrichsdorf · Married on 05/04/2019

Engagement and Wedding

We are super happy with Kas and her team. They were really attentive and made us feel comfortable in front of the lens. They made sure to capture all of our moments and have everyone in our pictures. it was a great day and they definitely helped make it more amazing. I would always recommend her!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/13/2019

A great find in Raleigh!

I would highly recommend Kasaundra. She was very responsive throughout the planning process, always getting back to me that day. The day of she was professional, efficient with our time, and very flexible with the changes we had to make due to rain. The pictures came out beautifully too!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 03/10/2019

Magical Memories

All the pictures were excellent. The day felt like magic and she captured it all.

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Kasaundra Felder Photography 19
    Kasaundra Felder Photography 20
    Kasaundra Felder Photography 21
    Kasaundra Felder Photography 22

Marla · Married on 09/15/2018

Kasaundra, Brittany and Paul photographed our wedding on Saturday I haven't even gotten the photos yet but I am 100% confident that they will be amazing. Kasaundra was awesome to work with. After having a rough week of changing wedding venues due to a Hurricane, it was so nice having Kasaundra and her team there. They made me feel so comfortable and I appreciate how calm and cool they were. You guys were amazing. Thank you for working with us and braving the weather to make sure we had the best wedding possible.

Update: Got my pics and I was right! They did an amazing job. I am so grateful to have been able to have them photograph our wedding. We will cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Kasaundra Felder Photography 23
    Kasaundra Felder Photography 24
    Kasaundra Felder Photography 25
    Kasaundra Felder Photography 26
    Kasaundra Felder Photography 27
    Kasaundra Felder Photography 28

Natalie · Married on 06/16/2018

I could not be happier with Kas’s job as our photographer. She was so poised and professional the entire time, and our families loved how flexible she was. The pictures came out AMAZING and in such quick turn around time. She did everything we asked her to do and more. Loved her!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Paul · Married on 06/09/2018

Kasaundra Felder is a amazing photographer. She made my wife and I wedding stress free when it came to her services. She created a time that fit perfectly with our wedding time. She’s a extremely professional photographer and she’s perfect at her craft. We would remomend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Kasaundra Felder Photography 29

Lina B · Married on 05/27/2018

You'll want to hire Kasaundra

Kas was a wonderful photographer who was perfect for our personalities. She's just incredibly sweet and brought out the best in us via our photos. We felt comfortable with her (and we're not the best in front of a camera), and the photos are just gorgeous.

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • User7514165 · 1+ year ago

Kasaundra is the best photographer I've ever met. She's very creative and attentive to detail. She captures precious moments with such grace and professionalism.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Christean · Married on 05/20/2018

Kasaundra Felder Photography captures every essential moment in an interaction. From the smile to the embrace, you can bet you will be able to feel that experience for a lifetime with these moments. I look forward to our upcoming shoot this Spring!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Kasaundra Felder Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Christean for the kind words. I appreciate having the opportunity to work with such a great person.
  • MrsMorgan2018

Carissa · Married on 03/18/2018

Kasaundra was a great photographer and catered to all of my needs! She was on time, professional, and kept open communication. Her prices were reasonable and she captured all of the great moments of my wedding. I will definitely be using her again for other events!

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2017

I am SO SO happy I found Kasaundra! She takes fabulous, high quality photos at an AMAZING price. She took my bridal portraits and my wedding photos. The portraits were stunning and the sneak peeks we have of our wedding are as well! Kasaundra is so easy-going and fun to work with. She puts you in a great mood which makes for great photos. She was also very patient and accommodating on the wedding day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Kasaundra Felder Photography 30

Kate · Married on 09/03/2017

Kasaundra was an amazing photographer to work with. Her enthusiasm and kindness was visible to everyone. She was so personal and excited while doing her shoots that some guests thought she was also a friend of ours. The engagement photos were absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see the final wedding photos! I highly recommend Kasaundra!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Adassa · Married on 09/01/2017

Kasaundra was amazing! We got our previews and we are in love with her work. Thank you for capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Kasaundra was great! She was so sweet and very easy to work with! She was very responsive and made me feel really confident things would go smoothly-which they did! I loved the pictures, her lighting in the pictures look so good!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Megan · Married on 03/25/2017

Kasaundra is awesome. Seriously. I recently moved to NC and did not have a clue where to start with a Photographer and I struck gold. Kasaundra is very accommodating, easy to be around, fun, creative with her ideas and shots, faired priced/affordable, but most importantly, she made me feel beautiful and really valued us as people and it showed in the photos. So happy I found her!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kasaundra Felder Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review. You were awesome to work with as well.

Brittany · Married on 02/25/2017

My fiancé and I are not naturally graceful or photogenic people, but our engagement photos and my bridal portraits made us look like rockstars! I have been so grateful to Kasaundra for her hard-work, direction, and eye for detail. I am also one of the most inpatient people I know, and her turn around time has been phenomenal. Her prices are super fair and I've already referred her to many other friends who are looking for a photographer.

Kasaundra is professional, knowledgeable, and so so so sweet. I'm especially grateful for her patience and understanding as she worked with our 24 person wedding party. Working with her has been a blast and I can't wait to see how she captured our big day!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Kasaundra Felder Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Brittany for the kind words! You and Paul are two of the most selfless and genuine people I know, continue to be who you are! I appreciate all the referrals and is forever grateful you chose me to be apart of your journey!

Tabitha · Married on 12/03/2016

Our photo session with Kasaundra was truly a pleasure. Kasaundra is an amazing photographer, she was so patient with our 3 year old & 3 month old during our family Christmas pictures. She's prompt, professional, warm and has a natural eye for getting that perfect shot. Our photos looked amazing, everyone loved them. Looking forward to future photo sessions with her.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Sheria · Married on 12/01/2016

Kasaundra Felder Photography is my "go-to" photography company for all my special events. I always receive exceptional service with a quick turn-around time. I highly recommend utilizing the services.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Myrissa · Married on 11/19/2016

Not only takes pictures, but makes sure your look is coordinated as well. You can tell that she actually enjoys what she does. Her eye is amazing. Her extra plus is that she has experience with wedding design/coordination. Go with her and it's less people you have to go through to coordinate your special day.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Jeannene · Married on 11/19/2016

Kasaundra did great with our wedding! The images were beautiful, she was able to structure us seemlessly and make everyone look their best, and her affordability was amazing. Can't thank her enough!

Sent on 01/07/2017