Kasaundra Felder Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Kimberly
    Kimberly K. Married on 09/25/2021

Wonderful experience

Kas and her team were wonderful to work with! We used her for both engagement and wedding photos and they did not disappoint. She has a calming personality that puts you at ease on such a momentous day. Kas was always very responsive and made sure to get all the details prior to the wedding day so the day of went off without a hitch. All our family and friends have even commented how sweet she was and how the photos look like they are straight out of a catalogue. You won’t regret allowing her to capture any of your life events!
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 04/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Phenomenal Talent! A Must Hire for Your Wedding!

Kasaundra and her team did a phenomenal job. Kasaundra has an eye for detail in her photography and I couldn’t be happier with my bridal portraits and our wedding photography. She is a pleasure to work with, professional, and has an incredibly sweet personality that set me at ease right from the start.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Cristy
    Cristy Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Kasaundra is a brilliant photographer who will work with you to have your dream shots captured. She and her team did an amazing job! She is very organized, attentive to details, and a phenomenal photographer. I would work with her again and recommend her to anyone!
  • Aneya
    Aneya Married on 09/21/2019

10 year Vow Renewal

Kasaundra and her team are amazing! She was recommended from a friend of ours and her pictures never disappoint! She includes engagement photos in her package which is amazing! If you have never hired her before you get a preview of the quality of her work when you receive your engagements photos. She was very attentive the day of and she took a ton of photos that I cannot wait to view. I know they look amazing!!
  • Tandrea
    Tandrea Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect! 100% Satisfied!

Kasaundra and her team were AMAZING! They were attentive, professional, creative, and supportive throughout the entire process! Our photos are perfect and we couldn't be happier with the overall experience! If you value responsiveness, quality, and dependability, then this team is for you!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect for even the "No Idea What We're Doing" Couple

Okay. So my husband and I are NOT the photoshoot type. Not kidding, neither of our parents have had professional photos of us done since like toddlerhood (unless you want to count school photos...I guess?) and we were so nervous about how everything was going to go. We were first drawn to Kasaundra by her value and portfolio and quickly booked her. Once our engagement shoot was put in the calendar, my husband and I decided we wanted our pictures done about two hours away, and for a very nominal fee, she made it happen. We were immediately comfortable with her and felt like she gave really good directions as to what the heck we were doing. We walked away from the experience thrilled and we hadn't even seen the pictures yet! THEN the pictures came in. We were BLOWN AWAY. Every single one was so amazing and we both agreed that even if that's all she did, it was already worth the money we spent on her. Her contact was persistent and she made me feel extremely comfortable. Even in the week before when I was having a bridal "meltdown" she quickly comforted me and helped me through it all. And Paul and her assistant M? AMAZING. Absolutely amazing. Her whole team is just perfect and the day of went without a hitch. We're SO excited to get the pictures back and see just how absolutely amazing she's done yet again!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 06/22/2019

Family, Engagement & Wedding Photos

Kas and her team are phenomenal. She was great to work with -- helped me with ideas and brainstormed potential photos to take for our wedding. I appreciated her quick responses. The photos we received are amazing and appreciated by everyone we share with. If we have another major event or needed formal photos again, I'd hire Kas again hands down.
  • Arlie
    Arlie Married on 05/26/2019

Engagement Photos

We had a great experience working Kasaundra on our engagement photos! We had always hoped to take engagement pictures at East Carolina University, where we met, and she was happy to travel there to take them for a very reasonable fee. The turnaround on the finished photos was super fast, and they were all just gorgeous. I'm so excited for her to shoot our wedding in a couple of months!
  • Melissa
    Melissa F. Married on 05/04/2019

Engagement and Wedding

We are super happy with Kas and her team. They were really attentive and made us feel comfortable in front of the lens. They made sure to capture all of our moments and have everyone in our pictures. it was a great day and they definitely helped make it more amazing. I would always recommend her!
    Joseph Married on 04/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Most Wonderful and Amazing Wedding Photographer!

Kasaundra did an absolutely amazing job capturing our wedding day! Even with rain (and a tornado warning!), Kasaundra and her intrepid assistants did a fantastic job of capturing every moment, detail, and person. She effortlessly conducted our entire party for group photos, and she really made everyone feel comfortable and at ease. Prior to our wedding day, we were hesitant of staged wedding photos as we tended to prefer the more candid style, but Kasaundra has a real skill for making them feel incredibly natural and relaxed, so much so that they are some of our absolute favorite moments! Kasaundra and her assistants really went the extra mile to capture our special day, having to stand outside in the rain under umbrellas as they photographed and framed us under a beautiful archway. We also have so many wonderful photos of getting ready, the ceremony, the dance floor, and loads of little details that really captured everything throughout the day. We can't thank Kasaundra enough for capturing all of those joyous moments as it has helped us relive that day and share it with all our friends and family. She is truly an amazing photographer and person that we highly recommend for anyone!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 04/13/2019

A great find in Raleigh!

I would highly recommend Kasaundra. She was very responsive throughout the planning process, always getting back to me that day. The day of she was professional, efficient with our time, and very flexible with the changes we had to make due to rain. The pictures came out beautifully too!
  • Kathy
    Kathy Married on 03/10/2019

Magical Memories

All the pictures were excellent. The day felt like magic and she captured it all.
    Marla Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kasaundra, Brittany and Paul photographed our wedding on Saturday I haven't even gotten the photos yet but I am 100% confident that they will be amazing. Kasaundra was awesome to work with. After having a rough week of changing wedding venues due to a Hurricane, it was so nice having Kasaundra and her team there. They made me feel so comfortable and I appreciate how calm and cool they were. You guys were amazing. Thank you for working with us and braving the weather to make sure we had the best wedding possible.

Update: Got my pics and I was right! They did an amazing job. I am so grateful to have been able to have them photograph our wedding. We will cherish these photos forever!
    Natalie Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I could not be happier with Kas’s job as our photographer. She was so poised and professional the entire time, and our families loved how flexible she was. The pictures came out AMAZING and in such quick turn around time. She did everything we asked her to do and more. Loved her!
    Paul Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kasaundra Felder is a amazing photographer. She made my wife and I wedding stress free when it came to her services. She created a time that fit perfectly with our wedding time. She’s a extremely professional photographer and she’s perfect at her craft. We would remomend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.
    Lina Married on 05/27/2018

You'll want to hire Kasaundra

Kas was a wonderful photographer who was perfect for our personalities. She's just incredibly sweet and brought out the best in us via our photos. We felt comfortable with her (and we're not the best in front of a camera), and the photos are just gorgeous.
  • User2921940 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kasaundra is the best photographer I've ever met. She's very creative and attentive to detail. She captures precious moments with such grace and professionalism.
    Christean Married on 05/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kasaundra Felder Photography captures every essential moment in an interaction. From the smile to the embrace, you can bet you will be able to feel that experience for a lifetime with these moments. I look forward to our upcoming shoot this Spring!

Kasaundra Felder Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Christean for the kind words. I appreciate having the opportunity to work with such a great person.
  • MrsMorgan2018
    Carissa Married on 03/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kasaundra was a great photographer and catered to all of my needs! She was on time, professional, and kept open communication. Her prices were reasonable and she captured all of the great moments of my wedding. I will definitely be using her again for other events!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 10/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am SO SO happy I found Kasaundra! She takes fabulous, high quality photos at an AMAZING price. She took my bridal portraits and my wedding photos. The portraits were stunning and the sneak peeks we have of our wedding are as well! Kasaundra is so easy-going and fun to work with. She puts you in a great mood which makes for great photos. She was also very patient and accommodating on the wedding day. I highly recommend her!
    Kate Married on 09/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kasaundra was an amazing photographer to work with. Her enthusiasm and kindness was visible to everyone. She was so personal and excited while doing her shoots that some guests thought she was also a friend of ours. The engagement photos were absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see the final wedding photos! I highly recommend Kasaundra!!!!
    Adassa Married on 09/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kasaundra was amazing! We got our previews and we are in love with her work. Thank you for capturing our wedding day!
    Amanda Married on 06/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kasaundra was great! She was so sweet and very easy to work with! She was very responsive and made me feel really confident things would go smoothly-which they did! I loved the pictures, her lighting in the pictures look so good!
    Megan Married on 03/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kasaundra is awesome. Seriously. I recently moved to NC and did not have a clue where to start with a Photographer and I struck gold. Kasaundra is very accommodating, easy to be around, fun, creative with her ideas and shots, faired priced/affordable, but most importantly, she made me feel beautiful and really valued us as people and it showed in the photos. So happy I found her!!!!

Kasaundra Felder Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review. You were awesome to work with as well.
illustration stars