Karsyn PreVatte Reviews

Karsyn PreVatte 2
Karsyn PreVatte 3

Brandi Kingry · Married on 02/01/2019

Excellence every time.

Karsyn was recommended to me earlier this year, and she is the best I’ve stumbled across yet. She just gets me and my taste, successfully and flawlessly produces incredible make up every single time and is the sweetest gem! Highly recommend Karsyn for your events or big day!!

Karsyn PreVatte 4
    Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Mara

Mara · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Work!!

Karsyn was a fantastic makeup artist for my wedding! When I first met her for my consultation, she put my exact match of foundation on without needing to do any color match. She was responsive to all of my messages and was able to work in sync with my hair stylist the morning of the wedding so everything ran smoothly and no one was sitting around waiting for hair or makeup to be done. She has beautiful technique and all of her tools are clean. All of my girls looked STUNNING and all of our makeup stayed on for all day and night. Even my lashes stuck on through the whole night without so much as a slight lift. I felt so beautiful and she was absolutely professional thru and thru. 100% recommend Karsyn. You will not be sorry!

Karsyn PreVatte 5
    Karsyn PreVatte 6
    Sent on 07/29/2019

Devonne Nobles · Married on 10/25/2017

Simply amazing

Karsyn has simply SLAYED my face for my ENGAGEMENT PHOTOSHOOT, WEDDING AND MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT. I’ve fallen asleep in her make up and waken up the next day not wanting to wash my face because her work is so beautiful and lasting. The day after my wedding, I actually had to leave out with her makeup still on. I received compliments. BOOK HER!

Sent on 08/08/2019