Karr Productions Reviews

179 | Seattle, WA

179 Reviews for Karr Productions

Brittney · Married on 04/14/2018

My wife found Mr. Artlip online while looking for DJs for our wedding. We live in Lousisana currently, but were planning our wedding to be in Snohomish, Washington where her family is from. Not only was he reasonably priced but he was also willing to work with us long distance. Our music selections were also somewhat complicated as we had a lot of cover songs that were difficult to find. He let us provide the music that he couldn't find and worked with us to create a music list that my wife and myself enjoyed.

The biggest takeaway from the wedding day though was that we had an emergency that happened right as the wedding was about to start and we ran about 2 hours late. However, he was flexible and went with the flow, rearranging the times things needed to be played on the spot and kept people entertained until we were ready to start.

Overall, it was a very good experience. He was friendly and the easiest person to work with during the entire wedding process. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Kristie

Kristie · Married on 04/13/2018

Oren was so great to work with! He kept the night flowing and played a great selection of music! He was super easy to work with the whole process. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again Oren!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Monica · Married on 03/16/2018

Such an amazing experience! Oren was able to work with my crazy schedule in order to plan the perfect night! GIANT thank you to him and for all of his hard work and talent!

Sent on 03/18/2018
  • F

Felisha · Married on 03/10/2018

I hired this company to DJ my wedding. Oren was great! He kept the party alive and seemed to always play the right song. He is great at his craft and helped keep our wedding on schedule. He is patient, kind, and willing to do what it takes to make sure the wedding music is what you wanted. Can't say enough nice things about him!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/03/2018

Everything from the introductory conversation to setting the playlist, to our wedding day went off without a hitch. Oren was very organized and thorough when going through our playlists and expectations. On the day of our wedding, Rob was professional, friendly and did an amazing job reading the crowd, playing our set list, as well as adding in guest song requests. It was a great party and very happy with everything. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/14/2018

samantha · Married on 02/17/2018

As the bride of this event, there was a point I began to get stressed and overwhelmed, and he handled everything!! Deff would recommend!!

Sent on 03/07/2018

L · Married on 01/02/2018

Our DJ, Oren, was amazingly flexible with incorporating our music tastes in with the classics. He read the crowd and created a party out of thin air.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Kevin · Married on 10/22/2017

Incredible service and professionalism for the money. Great improvisational and MC skills, and easy to work with. I definitely recommend Oran of karr productions.

Sent on 11/01/2017

ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

I was recommended to Karr productions from a family friend. From the very beginning I thought I had to choose every song and thought I had to figure out when to play them. Oren told me to tell him what we like and to trust the professionals. I am so glad I listened to him! He put together such a great playlist and knew exactly what to do. He kept us on schedule! I highly recommend Karr productions for any wedding or other event.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Morgan · Married on 10/21/2017

Easy to work with and gave us exactly what we were hoping for!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Kate · Married on 10/07/2017

On such a stressful day as a wedding I was so relieved to have excellent communication and management. Guests can be pesky and I was supported at every turn. We had everyone dancing and the volume was well managed. So glad this was our choice I will recommend to everyone

Sent on 10/09/2017

Meredith · Married on 09/30/2017

We couldn't be happier with having Oren as our wedding DJ! He was very professional, kind, and offered words of wisdom throughout the planning process... and created a very fun atmosphere during the reception for our guests. This is also a terrific value, as his prices are so reasonable compared to many other wedding wire listed DJs.. I would recommend Oren to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Sierra · Married on 09/30/2017

Karr Productions did our wedding reception and we would highly recommend them!

Oren was incredibly responsive & easy to work with. He had some great ideas to get the vibe & feel that we wanted (after all, we've never planned a wedding before). He was really flexible with our last-minute song request list & accommodating the desire from my dad to have our father-daughter dance song be a surprise for me.

Rob was our DJ, and he did a phenomenal job. Before the reception started, he helped my mom prepare for her yodeling/accordion performance. He did a great job responding to requests throughout the night and played every song on our "Must Play" list. We didn't plan to do a big send-off, but Rob helped us get out the door by announcing our final song (he picked it out that night!). Our guests circled around us to cheer on our final dance... It was just perfect, and we couldn't have planned it better!

We've received so much positive feedback from our guests & would highly recommend Karr Productions!

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Oren was such a pleasure to work with! I was nervous about picking a DJ since they're so important in making sure the timing and flow of the ceremony is right, and in being able to read the crowd and set the appropriate mood for the reception. We come from more of a tech background, so the design and autoplay music on the website made us hesitate, but ultimately the reviews and meeting with Oren won us over (so don't let the site deter you!)

I have to say, his communication was absolutely top of the line. We were planning the wedding from out-of-state, and after our initial phone conversation he was extremely responsive with emails, texts and calls. We met in person once before the wedding where we went over initial song choices, and Oren purchased a number of songs for our playlist that he didn't already have in his library (we had quite a few nerdy/gaming orchestral pieces so there was a lot of customization needed).

He had a great list of questions for us before the wedding including who should be allowed to make toasts, who (if anyone) he should defer to for timing/scheduling, what songs were on our do-not-play list (and if we wanted to make exceptions if those songs were specifically requested). After we flew home and emailed him our remaining (unconventional) song choices, he called us up to play clips of each one to make sure he had the exact version we wanted. At the last minute, our officiant requested a particular mic setup, so Oren coordinated with him directly and rush-ordered additional microphones.

Oren did a great job of reading our crowd as well. We warned him ahead of time that we are not dancers and didn't have any idea how many of our guests would want to dance. Every time we went near the dance floor there were people dancing and having a great time. As the icing on the cake, I mentioned to Oren it would be nice to have a CD with all of the significant songs we picked out, and he made one and gave it to us at the wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2017

lauren · Married on 09/15/2017

I found Karr Productions on Wedding Wire. They got great reviews and now I know why. We had the pleasure of working with Oren for our wedding on September 15, 2017. From the very first correspondence with Oren I knew I wanted to hire him. He was prompt and had a no BS approach. He gave me the pricing info and details up front. When you're planning a wedding, you don't have time to meet up with every potential vendor just to get a pricing quote from them. He thought of everything. He sent me a list of exactly what I needed to do. Not just for music, but how basically how my wedding timeline should go. I was a very laid back bride, but my venue gave me so many problems up until the day before my wedding. The bright side of that is, because they caused me so much stress... I was sooo grateful for the vendors I hired that made our day go smoothly. It was effortless working with Oren. I didn't have to think about anything the day of our wedding. He made minimal communication with me throughout our wedding, and made the whole night go off without a hitch. After the wedding my husband, family, and wedding guests went out of their way to comment on how good the dj was. So, bottom line is, I would 100% recommend Karr productions.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Loved working with Oren and Robert! They were always professional and ensured I had all the songs necessary to make my event complete. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their event/wedding. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Josh · Married on 08/26/2017

Where do I even start? From my very first interaction with Oren through the end of our wedding, our experience was absolutely fantastic! Oren was great at communicating with us throughout the process. He makes it so easy to plan, and gave us complete control of our music selection. All of our friends and family were so pleased with the music, I HIGHLY recommend Karr Productions.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Cheryl · Married on 08/21/2017

Oren and Rob both did an amazing job. We really enjoyed our meetings with Oren, and he made it extremely easy for us to select our playlist, and to get the right mood for our special day. He was well organized and made sure things were correct before moving on. Rob did a great job as our DJ. He gave us fun and upbeat music, and tastefully picked songs that fit every moment. Thanks guys! You are awesome!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Brittani · Married on 08/12/2017

Oren was amazing!! we would recommend him to all our friends and family. If your looking for an outstanding DJ to play at any event KI would recommend Karr Productions.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Harsha · Married on 08/05/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with Rob & Oren!! They made sure to keep me on track and suggested some beautiful songs! My guests absolutely loved the songs selection and kept asking us who picked the songs :) 90% of the credit goes to Oren for the song selection. You guys are awesome!!!! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Joseph · Married on 07/22/2017

Oren was awesome! He responded immediately to any emails, was extremely flexible with my fairly particular demands, and did an awesome job keeping the party moving on the night of the wedding!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Dena · Married on 07/17/2017

Professional, prompt and accommodating.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Hannah · Married on 07/15/2017

Oren did a fantastic job DJing our wedding ceremony and reception in Ellensburg, WA. Not only did he make the long drive to the venue, but he also accommodated our inside/outside reception and made all announcements at the requested times. The suggestions he offered beforehand helped our wedding day run much smoother and he went above and beyond helping our friends figure out sound issues with their projector before the wedding. Plus the music was great! I would highly recommend Karr Productions for any event.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/15/2017

Oren, did such a great job playing the songs I wanted for my big day. During our first meeting he patiently went through my song list and helped me pick out songs most people would like. It meant a lot to me to please my guest and create an atmosphere that people would enjoy. Thank you, Oren! Your efficient services made my big day a day I'll remember forever!!
    Respectfully,
    Amanda Geyer

Sent on 04/10/2018

Karr Productions's reply:

It was great to work with you two and I wish you both all the best. You have a great family and now you have two great family that's one

Tony · Married on 07/01/2017

He was great and organized. He was flexible with us despite a lot of demands. We forgot one song and he let someone play it through their phone.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Tony It was great working with you two and lots of fun. I wish you and Irem all the best and many years of happiness