Karr Productions Reviews

168 | Seattle, WA

168 Reviews for Karr Productions

Meredith · Married on 09/30/2017

We couldn't be happier with having Oren as our wedding DJ! He was very professional, kind, and offered words of wisdom throughout the planning process... and created a very fun atmosphere during the reception for our guests. This is also a terrific value, as his prices are so reasonable compared to many other wedding wire listed DJs.. I would recommend Oren to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Sierra · Married on 09/30/2017

Karr Productions did our wedding reception and we would highly recommend them!

Oren was incredibly responsive & easy to work with. He had some great ideas to get the vibe & feel that we wanted (after all, we've never planned a wedding before). He was really flexible with our last-minute song request list & accommodating the desire from my dad to have our father-daughter dance song be a surprise for me.

Rob was our DJ, and he did a phenomenal job. Before the reception started, he helped my mom prepare for her yodeling/accordion performance. He did a great job responding to requests throughout the night and played every song on our "Must Play" list. We didn't plan to do a big send-off, but Rob helped us get out the door by announcing our final song (he picked it out that night!). Our guests circled around us to cheer on our final dance... It was just perfect, and we couldn't have planned it better!

We've received so much positive feedback from our guests & would highly recommend Karr Productions!

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Oren was such a pleasure to work with! I was nervous about picking a DJ since they're so important in making sure the timing and flow of the ceremony is right, and in being able to read the crowd and set the appropriate mood for the reception. We come from more of a tech background, so the design and autoplay music on the website made us hesitate, but ultimately the reviews and meeting with Oren won us over (so don't let the site deter you!)

I have to say, his communication was absolutely top of the line. We were planning the wedding from out-of-state, and after our initial phone conversation he was extremely responsive with emails, texts and calls. We met in person once before the wedding where we went over initial song choices, and Oren purchased a number of songs for our playlist that he didn't already have in his library (we had quite a few nerdy/gaming orchestral pieces so there was a lot of customization needed).

He had a great list of questions for us before the wedding including who should be allowed to make toasts, who (if anyone) he should defer to for timing/scheduling, what songs were on our do-not-play list (and if we wanted to make exceptions if those songs were specifically requested). After we flew home and emailed him our remaining (unconventional) song choices, he called us up to play clips of each one to make sure he had the exact version we wanted. At the last minute, our officiant requested a particular mic setup, so Oren coordinated with him directly and rush-ordered additional microphones.

Oren did a great job of reading our crowd as well. We warned him ahead of time that we are not dancers and didn't have any idea how many of our guests would want to dance. Every time we went near the dance floor there were people dancing and having a great time. As the icing on the cake, I mentioned to Oren it would be nice to have a CD with all of the significant songs we picked out, and he made one and gave it to us at the wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2017

lauren · Married on 09/15/2017

I found Karr Productions on Wedding Wire. They got great reviews and now I know why. We had the pleasure of working with Oren for our wedding on September 15, 2017. From the very first correspondence with Oren I knew I wanted to hire him. He was prompt and had a no BS approach. He gave me the pricing info and details up front. When you're planning a wedding, you don't have time to meet up with every potential vendor just to get a pricing quote from them. He thought of everything. He sent me a list of exactly what I needed to do. Not just for music, but how basically how my wedding timeline should go. I was a very laid back bride, but my venue gave me so many problems up until the day before my wedding. The bright side of that is, because they caused me so much stress... I was sooo grateful for the vendors I hired that made our day go smoothly. It was effortless working with Oren. I didn't have to think about anything the day of our wedding. He made minimal communication with me throughout our wedding, and made the whole night go off without a hitch. After the wedding my husband, family, and wedding guests went out of their way to comment on how good the dj was. So, bottom line is, I would 100% recommend Karr productions.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Loved working with Oren and Robert! They were always professional and ensured I had all the songs necessary to make my event complete. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their event/wedding. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Josh · Married on 08/26/2017

Where do I even start? From my very first interaction with Oren through the end of our wedding, our experience was absolutely fantastic! Oren was great at communicating with us throughout the process. He makes it so easy to plan, and gave us complete control of our music selection. All of our friends and family were so pleased with the music, I HIGHLY recommend Karr Productions.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Cheryl · Married on 08/21/2017

Oren and Rob both did an amazing job. We really enjoyed our meetings with Oren, and he made it extremely easy for us to select our playlist, and to get the right mood for our special day. He was well organized and made sure things were correct before moving on. Rob did a great job as our DJ. He gave us fun and upbeat music, and tastefully picked songs that fit every moment. Thanks guys! You are awesome!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Brittani · Married on 08/12/2017

Oren was amazing!! we would recommend him to all our friends and family. If your looking for an outstanding DJ to play at any event KI would recommend Karr Productions.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Harsha · Married on 08/05/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with Rob & Oren!! They made sure to keep me on track and suggested some beautiful songs! My guests absolutely loved the songs selection and kept asking us who picked the songs :) 90% of the credit goes to Oren for the song selection. You guys are awesome!!!! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Joseph · Married on 07/22/2017

Oren was awesome! He responded immediately to any emails, was extremely flexible with my fairly particular demands, and did an awesome job keeping the party moving on the night of the wedding!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Dena · Married on 07/17/2017

Professional, prompt and accommodating.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Hannah · Married on 07/15/2017

Oren did a fantastic job DJing our wedding ceremony and reception in Ellensburg, WA. Not only did he make the long drive to the venue, but he also accommodated our inside/outside reception and made all announcements at the requested times. The suggestions he offered beforehand helped our wedding day run much smoother and he went above and beyond helping our friends figure out sound issues with their projector before the wedding. Plus the music was great! I would highly recommend Karr Productions for any event.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/15/2017

Oren, did such a great job playing the songs I wanted for my big day. During our first meeting he patiently went through my song list and helped me pick out songs most people would like. It meant a lot to me to please my guest and create an atmosphere that people would enjoy. Thank you, Oren! Your efficient services made my big day a day I'll remember forever!!
    Respectfully,
    Amanda Geyer

Sent on 04/10/2018

Karr Productions's reply:

It was great to work with you two and I wish you both all the best. You have a great family and now you have two great family that's one

Tony · Married on 07/01/2017

He was great and organized. He was flexible with us despite a lot of demands. We forgot one song and he let someone play it through their phone.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Tony It was great working with you two and lots of fun. I wish you and Irem all the best and many years of happiness

Aaron · Married on 06/09/2017

Karr productions was great. My wife and I were very busy trying to get everything ready and Karr productions was very flexible and worked with our hecktic schedules so we could get everything in order. On the day of the event he did a great job keeping us on track during our reception since my wife and I had so much going on

Sent on 06/19/2017

Holli · Married on 06/03/2017

Oren is awesome, helped us pick our songs and our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Capri · Married on 05/19/2017

Oren at Karr Productions did an awesome job helping us prepare the music for our wedding and did a great job keeping the party going at our reception after some delays with our caterer. He was also very responsive with any emails or questions we had (I always received a response within 30 minutes or less)! We would refer him to anyone in need of a DJ for a wedding or any other event. Thanks soooo much Oren!!!

Sent on 05/28/2017

CHRISTOPHER · Married on 05/12/2017

Karr Productions was wonderful for our wedding! We loved working with Oren and loved his professionalism. His song selection was spot on and he kept the dance floor packed and the party moving along nicely. We had several compliments from our guests on how much they enjoyed the DJ and we completely agree! You cannot go wrong with Karr Productions!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Chris, It was great working with you two and I wish you both all the best and many years of happiness.

deb · Married on 03/19/2017

Oren did a fabulous job of organizing the music and cuing the events of our daughter's wedding last Sunday. Several weeks before the event he met with our daughter and her fiancé to map out the evening's music and timing for each stage. As MC he made sure the entire evening flowed smoothly, and the guests and hosts always knew what was happening next. Oren is a true professional, and I highly recommend him. He is also very reasonably priced! Thank you Oren!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Christen · Married on 03/19/2017

Oren was fantastic! He worked closely with us before the wedding to make sure that we considered every aspect of our wedding playlist. The evening went off without a hitch and he kept our guests dancing. I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks so much it was great working with you two

Jo · Married on 01/28/2017

We used Oren to DJ/provide the music for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah party. Oren was fabulous. He was very responsive to my initial enquiry, and ongoing questions before the event and was easy to work with. He played the music we requested, and kept the party going. The volume was just right - not completely deafening but loud enough to feel absorbed by the music! His dance lights were excellent too. His price is VERY reasonable. We would definitely use Oren again for any future parties, and have already and will continue to recommend him to our friends.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Carol · Married on 10/08/2016

Karr Productions were excellent for my wedding. Very professional and helpful. During the planning, they were easy to contact and quick with responses. Great playlist and the music was awesome! Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jamie · Married on 10/01/2016

I was so happy with the overall experience of working with Oren. There was not a dull moment at our reception and he was also extremely professional. He kept the flow of the night going and everyone's feet dancing!! He is seriously amazing at his job and was able to assist with any questions or concerns we had along the way. I would highly recommend him for any event that you are planning.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Karr Productions's reply:

Thanks Jamie it was a pleasure working with you and Patrick. Wish you both all the best

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2016

Oren was beyond amazing. We were mostly clueless going into our wedding music planning and he was patient and had tons of ideas and recommendations-he was even able to help us with our wedding timeline for coordinating the day flawlessly. We had tested out our entry song and had a last minute time adjustment the day before our wedding and he nailed it. So glad we chose this company for our big day! He provided all equipment he needed and everyone just got to relax and enjoy their time I strongly suggest letting him handle music and announcements to take the stress out of your event. Excellent communication throughout.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Jeremy · Married on 09/10/2016

Loved it. Helped out with the music selection. Made my life easier made her life easier what made mine even more. Oren did our wedding. Also helped with the timeline of it with helping us plan. Nicolle and I couldn't of picked a better dj or company. Will use for our parties now too. Thanks karr productions.

Sent on 09/16/2016