24 Reviews for Karol Setlak Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)
24 Karol Setlak Photography Reviews

Karol is the most amazing and creative photographer! We are so happy with how our photos came out and thankful to have chosen Karol! He was great at making everyone very comfortable taking photos, often making everyone laugh and gave lots of good direction. I appreciate that he requested us to make a pinterest board of other photos we like before the wedding to give him an idea of the photography styles and poses we prefer. He was extremely organized and helped our wedding day go along very smoothly. We were laughing with how nimble he was, at one point he jumped off the dock and on to a boat for some of our group photos!! He was doing everything he could to get the best angle possible! The photos arrived to us in a timely manner, he sent us the final images for selecting our thank you cards first so we could order those right away, and the rest arrived shortly after. You can tell he really took his time to edit each and every photo beautifully. It really makes a difference from the work of other photographers. We cannot recommend Karol Setlak Photography enough!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

WOW! Where do I start?! Karol from Karol Setlak Photography is unbelievably talented. He's very down to earth and just great to work with. He is one of those people who just have a genuine desire to give you the most amazing and unique memories. Karol is professional, funny, entertaining and just makes your sessions (or that special day) a blast! He is also caring and considerate, creative and attentive.
We’ve worked with him on various occasions including family sessions, our engagement, and our wedding day. As for the wedding itself - my husband and I have had nothing but wonderful compliments on our wedding pictures! Karol and Alicja did a wonderful job making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. It is obvious they LOVE what they do. They were very involved from the beginning; from the engagement shoot all the way through to planning ahead of time the specific shots we wanted to make sure we get at the wedding. Karol and Alicja were with us for most of our special day. They captured all the family and friend shots we needed and more. Karol and Alicja were everywhere and captured all the right moments at all the right times. We have some slightly more traditional "wedding portrait" photos, and many creative photographs that are beautiful simply as pieces of art, above and beyond a "wedding photo." Karol and Alicja were also calm and patient with all of our guests and family (which is not an easy task to accomplish with a family like ours ;) ).
The bottm line here is this - Karol and Alicja are stellar photographers! We would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone who is hoping to capture their special occasions and moments in just the way that they dreamed of! If you want a pair of photographers who are incredibly professional but at the same time also know how to have a little bit of fun – Karol Setlak Photography should be your choice! We can't wait to work with them again! - J. Mstowska

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Karol was very professional and very organized. He went above and beyond what we expected and we agreed on. I will definitely go back to him for future events.

Profile Picture Vicente, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karol and Alicia are very innovative, creative and patient people and very easy to work with. We just had our wedding two weeks ago and we could not be happier and pleased with them. They arrived for our wedding earlier then expected just to make sure they have enough time to set up, plus they were very calming and reassuring! We really liked their work which we saw on their website that's why we picked them. We just received a few pictures from them for our thank you cards and we just love them! Cannot wait to see the rest! Thank you both so much!

Profile Picture ronnessa, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot thank Karol and Alicja enough for everything they did to make our wedding photos turn out beautiful! It was a very hot August day and even though Karol was in a vest and dress shirt, he still did everything he could to make sure we got the best photos (including climbing on step-ladders, laying on the ground, etc.) Both of them had such creative ideas for unique wedding photos and we're blown away by how great they look (and how great we look in them)!

I must've researched every wedding photographer in the state, and we're so happy we chose Karol. We received extremely high quality work at a very reasonable price. He always responded quickly to my emails and he's very flexible in working with your ideas. He followed my Pinterest boards and made sure he took some of those photos on the wedding day. He and Alicja are such a pleasure to work with...they're very calm, artistic and fun people, and it's cute to have a loving married couple photographing your own wedding!

I won't look anywhere else for my future photography needs, and neither should you! They are the best!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very professional photographer, detail oriented. Definitely he knows what he is doing!
My wedding day was the best in my life and thanks to him I have wonderful memories in a form of beautiful pictures! Don't be afraid to ask him of any special requests you might have. He knew how to make awesome pictures with our daughter (even that she wasn't the most cooperating baby ;) ). Would highly recommend !

Jennifer B.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I used both Karol and his wife to capture our wedding day. They make the PERFECT PAIR and did a WONDERFUL JOB. From the first day we met, Ed and I knew they would be the right photographers to work with. Karol had a way of relieving any stress or concerns - even met with us a few weeks beforehand to go over the day and take a couple of test shots to see how we were in front of the camera. They were always on time, professional, and went above and beyond. We wanted to get a shot from across the water, Karol made it happen. We wanted shots on a boat after it rained and it was slippery, he made sure I (the bride) was safe. They nailed every shot we had on our wish list. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture christine, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Awesome photos and was a dream to work with. He and his wife were totally supportive of whatever my wife wanted and she ended up very happy. We now have cherished memories of our day thanks to Karol. I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture User4284668, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure working with Karol Setlak during my wedding in Hartford. He knew all the perfect spots for beautiful photos in our area, and most of all, he was very patient with all my guests. Karol was with us for most of the day, taking pictures before the ceremony, during, and after, until almost the end of the reception. He captured all the shots from the list he got from us, and even more, since he is very creative and has artistic eye. He really listens to you, and likes to take the pictures you care about, and keep the style that you like.
Karol is totally dedicated to getting great shots. To get a better angle , he was getting on the floor and he even brought his own little ladder to get better images during the reception! After the wedding day, he did a beautiful job editing the photos. We have waited for it almost three months, and we were getting a little anxious, but what a job he did! He removed some of my scares I was not happy about to have on my face!
Everyone who has seen the wedding album loves the style and the photos. I highly recommend his work and I would certainly hire him again.
Thank you Karol!

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such a wonderful person to work with. Not only did he understand exactly what I was looking for; but he made our wedding memories beautiful. He took photos that I will be proud to show everyone. He captured beautiful moments that will def. bring me back to that day. He is easy to work with, responsible and listened to all of our ideas and made us feel as if we were in charge. He is amazing and I will totally recommend him to all of our friends and family! Thank you Karol!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/12/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Karol & Alicja are very professional, friendly and easy to work with. They had great ideas for locations and poses and spent the time to make sure we got good shots. They had a way of making us feel completely comfortable while maintaining a professional atmosphere.

Karol is an amazing photographer. He has shown so much dedication to his work and gave us personal attention from beginning to end, before and after our Big Day. He completely captured the essence of our wedding and caught all those special moments of us and our friends and family. His photos are phenomenal, unique and so alive!!!!

Alicja is a wonderful make up artist who offers helpful recommendations and ideas. She did an impressive job and made me look and feel absolutely stunning.

We've gotten lots of compliments on the pictures that Karol took . We are super impressed with a quality of his work and we couldn't be happier!

We would recommend Karol & Alicja without hesitation - a true pleasure to work with!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for making our wedding so special!!!!!!

Profile Picture Bernadetta, 8/27/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karol is a true professional. He was punctual with his proofs as well as the final product. He was extremely easy to work with. He had great ideas in regards to the best locations for my wedding photos.

From the moment that I contacted him, Karol gave me his undivided attention. His wedding photo packages gave me a lot of options. I was able to choose the one that best fit my needs. The photos that Karol took speak for themselves. He was able to capture all the special moments of the wedding making it a truly wonderful experience.

I highly recommend Karol. He’s absolutely amazing.

Profile Picture Marta, 8/19/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not have asked for a better service. If there were an ability to give 100 stars , I'd surely do so. Karol did a great job and gave us beautiful and amazing shots. I highly recommend him for capturing your important day!

Profile Picture Martin, 7/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hi Karol. We just received our wedding album in the mail. It looks wonderful! The leather bound plus design inside is very impressive. We love it ! thanks for the patients. We would definitely recommend you to our friends and future Family. It was great working with you.

Profile Picture Jack, 6/11/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hi Karol & Alicia. We can not wait to see all of the photos. We are so thankful for helping us to put into pictures the visions that we had of our wedding day. We are truly appreciate all that you did for us and would recommend you to anyone ! Thank you so much ;)

Profile Picture Katarzyna, 5/14/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Karol and Alicja are very professional, responsive and have great picture ideas! I am very happy we hired them for our baby's christening (for both the ceremony and the reception). We were very satisfied with the variety and quality of pictures. Great professionals! I will always recommend them to anyone and definitely use their services in the furture.

Profile Picture Marta, 12/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karol is professional photographer. During our wedding photo shoots, he created relaxing atmosphere around us. When I saw pictures, I was amazed how subtly and carefully he captured every intimate moment during our wedding session.
Karol - is extremely talented artist. I am confident I made right choice to choose Karol as a photographer at our wedding.

Profile Picture Kinga, 10/13/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Karol did my daughter's wedding and his wife did the makeup for the wedding party. They were great to work with and the end product was outstanding. Would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Barb, 9/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karol & Alicja did outstanding job for our wedding. Their team was professional, efficient and extremely thorough on our wedding day. They made me, groom, our bridal party and family feel so comfortable.
Alicja was excellent and joy to have around on the day of my wedding. She did my makeup as well as for my 5 bridesmaids, my mom and mother-inlaw. Everyone looked just beautiful and very natural.
Karol was a pleasure to work with. He captured some wonderful moments.I didn't know what picture to pick for my album because they were all great!!!
My husband and I plan on using Karol in the future to document all the special occasion in our lives!!!
Thank You Karol & Alicja!!!!!

Profile Picture ANETA , 9/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

we were happy with your service ;)

Profile Picture Anna, 5/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We would like to thank you so much for helping us capture our important day and for making us feel comfortable in front of cameras ! the pictures are flawless and beautiful. We will recommend you to all of our engaged friends.

Profile Picture TADEUSZ, 11/27/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When I was planning my wedding I must have searched through dozens of different photo studios. One day I stumbled upon Karol Setlak’s website and decided to contact Karol and set up an appointment to meet with him and get to know him better to see whether he’d be the perfect person to take photos at my wedding. I booked him on the spot and boy was I happy that I did when I received my photos a few weeks after the wedding. The pictures that Karol took were exceptional! Karol, himself, was extremely professional, inventive, efficient, and very detail oriented. I recommend Karol to anyone who appreciates professionalism, experience and innovative thought.

Thank you Karol!!!

Profile Picture Ewa, 9/19/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional and and easy to work with. The pictures came out grate!!!! You can tell that they enjoy what they do. I would, and have, recommend Karol to anyone looking for a grate and passionate photographer. Thanks again Karol.

Profile Picture Marcin, 9/5/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We have had the pleasure to work with Karol and Alicia on more then one occasion and have been very satisfied each time. They have made us feel very comfortable and went above and beyond to capture every important detail, while making each photo taking process a lot of fun. Karol is a very creative photographer and is able to work with any weather conditions and different locations. Alicia does a fantastic job with make up; she has helped my wife look and feel wonderful for more then one event.
Quality of their work is truly outstanding and they deliver all that while keeping their prices very reasonable. We would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer/makeup team.

Profile Picture Martin, 5/22/09, 1 Review