Karly Burk Weddings Reviews

Karly Burk Weddings 2
Karly Burk Weddings 3

Marissa · Married on 06/07/2019

Did a great job

Karly did our engagement session and did an awesome job. I was thrilled with the pictures when they finally arrived. She had lots of ideas and also took our input as well. She can sense what makes you the most comfortable as a couple and creates perfect pictures based off of that.

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Zielinski · Married on 05/18/2019

Phenomenal

Karly was great! We met multiple times before the big day and she was very communicative. She was thorough with details and making sure we stayed on schedule! She did a great job getting group photos done quickly and making sure everything and everyone was positioned properly! She even helped round guests up for big moments like cake cutting, garter toss and bouquet toss. The wedding day went perfect and smoothly and I can’t wait to see our photos! Thank you Karly!!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Casey Overcash · Married on 04/20/2019

A wonderful experience.

Karly was professional yet personable and made the session fun and easy.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Alexandra · Married on 09/22/2018

Easy to work with and amazing photos!

Karly was not our contracted photographer, but stepped in to shoot our wedding when the original plan went off the rails. She was very easy to work with and her photos speak for themselves. I was very unsure about what to expect given Karly was not our originally intended plan, but I believe it was a blessing in disguise that led us to work with her. Karly has since been working to get us amazing final edits, (even though she is not obligated to do so our original vendor is) and everyone we share them with loves them! She has remarkable talent and I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Gabby · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Karly went above and beyond for my special day, and I absolutely loved everything. She was very flexible with my crazy scheduled and was always on time for our meetings. I really couldn’t have picked a better photographer for my wedding.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Hali · Married on 06/10/2018

Amazing experience

Karly is such an amazing photographer! You can tell how much she enjoys what she does and her energy is infectious. She took my very shy husband and brought him out of his shell. Our engagement pictures were just stunning. I highly recommend karly for anything you may need!

Sent on 12/28/2018