Karli Elliott Photography Reviews

8 | Boise, ID

8 Reviews for Karli Elliott Photography

Sarah Mcvean · Married on 07/10/2020

The BEST Wedding Photographer!!!!

Karli and David are so incredibly talented, and it was a JOY to work with them on our wedding day! It unexpectedly snowed on our big day, and they both made the most of it - AND the pictures turned out so magical I almost cry every time I look at them! She knew exactly what to do in the midst of changing plans. Karli's positivity, kindness, and patience that day made us all feel even more comfortable in front of the camera. Leading up to the wedding, she treated us as friends whom she wanted to get to know. She made us feel SO valued and I deeply appreciate her intentionality. Karli was an irreplaceable part of our wedding day, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Karli Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sarah! You two made our jobs so easy with your calm demeanor, even in the midst of some surprising weather conditions. It was so amazing getting to be a part of your day. We are so thankful we got to! We love you guys!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/05/2020

12/10 Recommend

Karli was A M A Z I N G to work with. From our engagement session to our wedding she made us feel confident in 1. that we chose the right person to photograph our big day and 2. in ourselves! She's the best hype (wo)man ever. When you hire Karli, you not only get her expertise, but her sweet husband David is there right along her side helping capture the day as well. They were both so flexible, helpful, and patient when we had to change our wedding plans due to COVID. If we had to do it again, Karli (and David) would be our only choice.

Sent on 07/07/2020

Karli Elliott Photography's reply:

Emily, thank you SO much for your kind words! It means the world to David and I to hear that. We absolutely loved capturing your day, and we would do it all over again too! :)
  • Kat

Kat McIntosh · Married on 05/16/2020

Timeless Elegance

Karli and David were so amazing to work to work with. They made my fiance and I feel like total superstars when helping us through our engagement photos. Neither of us were used to being in front of a camera but they helped us feel so stunning and wonderful. I would absolutely recommend working with them. Especially if the feel like you like is something that is dreamy and classic and you want to feel like your love is being celebrated every step of the way.
    Thanks again Karli for helping us capture the celebration of our love and this season of engagement.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Kat!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly loved working with you two and are so glad you loved your experience with us. We absolutely cannot wait to keep celebrating you on your wedding day! :)

Holly · Married on 09/20/2019

Karli made our wedding day so special!

Our pictures are amazing!! You and David were amazing, and we can’t thank you enough for just being two fun and genuine people. For those of you who need a photographer that kicks ass at her job, and is very easy going, friendly and blows away your expectations there’s no better than Karli Elliott Photography. We can’t wait to see the rest of the pictures. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Karli Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Holly! We absolutely loved working with you two and capturing your wedding day! We couldn't ask for better clients turned friends! :)

Brittany · Married on 08/03/2019

Photographer

Karli and David were beyond amazing. Saying they were just our photographers is an understatement! Karli took the time to get to know me and my personality before even booking with her. During our wedding, Karli and David made us feel comfortable the entire day and made taking pictures enjoyable all day. They were flexible when we had to switch the schedule around last minute, and made sure to capture our day perfectly from the details to the grand exit. When we actually received all the photos, we were so amazed with how beautiful all of the photos turned out, we are so so in love with them. We highly recommend David and Karli, you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Brittany,

Thank you SO much for your kind words! We absolutely loved being a part of your big day and getting to know you two. It was such a wonderful day, and we are so grateful we got to capture it!

Samantha · Married on 07/20/2019

Karli & David

I had my wedding ceremony this past July and my experience with Karli and her lovely assistant David couldn’t be more perfect. My husband and I are from Idaho but are both active duty military and are stationed in Florida so when planning a wedding from 2,000 miles away it can be extremely stressful especially when you’re the worst wedding planner, but Karli made the process so much easier on me. She took the role as a photographer WAY farther than just showing up to take pictures on our wedding day. She took the time to care and actually get to know my husband and I. She also gave me so many pointers to make my wedding day flow so much smoother. It felt like I truly gained a good friend in the process of all this. She also NAILED every idea I threw her way for photo ideas as well as making my husband who hates taking pictures more than anything actually enjoy himself. On our actual wedding day she came so prepared and organized and made everything go so fast so we could get to enjoying the day and not just taking pictures the whole time. She also got our pictures done SUPER fast which is very impressive.
    On top of all this I think what is most important to me through it all is Karli has a heart of gold and goes above and beyond any expectation you could have for a photographer. My grandpa was very sick and couldn’t make it to the wedding but I still wanted him to see me in my dress and get a picture with him, so when I asked her if we could start my bridal session in the mountains at my grandparents she had no hesitation and made it happen because she knew it was dear to my heart.
    All of this to say choose Karli because you honestly without a doubt will not regret it. Not only will you have incredibly photos to cherish forever you’ll also gain a new friend.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Sam,

This literally brings tears to my eyes! You are too kind! You are absolutely amazing, and I LOVED working with you two! It's my all time favorite when clients become friends, and I am so grateful to have gotten to know you through this process! If only you lived in Idaho... but hey, if you're ever back, let me know! Your kind words mean the world to me! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. David and I are so thankful that we got to be a part of this season with you and capture your wedding day! I am seriously overwhelmed with gratitude that this is my job! Thank you for making it the best job ever! :)

Nicole Nobbs · Married on 06/22/2019

Turning Dreams Into a Reality

Karli and David were the icing on the cake to an already amazing day. They captured our cherished moments so beautifully and helped my husband and I, our family's, and friends have a blast the whole wedding day. Karli and David were up for doing whatever we wanted, creating the perfect first look, and driving us to a second destination. Karli did such creative and beautiful work on her detail shots, and David kept us laughing. They are both such positive and uplifting individuals you can't help but feel good about yourself when they are around. My family photos (of which there were many) were so organized and efficient we finished in no time and got to spend more time enjoying the reception. If you are looking for a photographer to calm and encourage you throughout the day, you can rest assured that Karli and David are an excellent team who will take care of all the details, leaving you to just enjoy. I can't recommend them highly enough. We love you Karli and David!!!Read Less

Sent on 07/24/2019

Karli Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words Nicole! We absolutely loved being a part of your big day and serving you two! We get to work with the sweetest, most wonderful clients! :)
  • Amy

Amy Caven · Getting married on 11/03/2020

More than just a good picture

Karli was our wedding photographer and she did amazing! Not only did our pictures turn our wonderful but she got them back to me super quick and was so professional. But she is so much more than just a good photographer. She helped me with so many things, she is willing to brainstorm with her brides and dream with them. She made us feel so comfortable and catered to our desires. She encouraged us and believed in us every step of the way. She is a team player and partnered with us to help make our dreams come true. And she really cares for each of her clients personally! She added so much joy and fun to our day!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Karli Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Amy! It was truly such a joy to be a part of your and Mark's wedding! I am so unbelievably thankful to work with clients as amazing as you. Thank you for making this my dream job! I couldn't be more grateful to be on your team! :)