Karley's Chair Cover and Linen Rentals Reviews

39 | Philadelphia, PA

39 Reviews for Karley's Chair Cover and Linen Rentals

Sheryl · Married on 03/23/2018

We decided about 2 months prior to get chair covers and table runners for our wedding. We were able to see their products at an event at the Mansion on Main Street and liked what they put together. Karley’s was easy to work with and did a lot electronically, which was nice. The chair covers with ribbons and the table runners were set up with no issue, and they brought our wedding together nicely. They coordinated everything with my venue, so they were a vendor I didn’t have to worry about.

Sent on 04/07/2018

JAMIE · Married on 11/10/2017

LOVED IT! SO EASY TO WORK WITH!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Megan · Married on 09/26/2015

I am so happy that we decided to use chair covers--they were simply BEAUTIFUL! They added such a wonderful touch to both our ceremony and reception. We did teal sashes and ivory striped chair covers--so elegant! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 10/10/2015

I had their chair covers for my wedding and they made my wedding so beautiful and so modern! :D

The price was $4 per chair included set up and removed the covers.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Erika · Married on 05/15/2015

Karley's was the vendor our venue used for their table linens. We decided to contact them for chair covers. Closer to our wedding date I decided that I was some upgraded linens and they helped me find the perfect option. Our room looked amazing with the linens provided by Karley's. They were always professional and very quick with their responses, which I love! I would highly recommend Karley's to other couples.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/10/2015

We rented chair covers and sashes for our wedding. They were beautiful and inexpensive! This place is such a pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Sophia · Married on 03/27/2015

They are wonderful. Very understanding and willing to work with you no matter what the case or problem. I ran into a little difficulty at the last minute and they were there to help me until I was satisfied. I would recommend them to anyone. Very reasonable and professionalism is perfect.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Kathleen · Married on 03/14/2015

Great service. By any chance did you find 2 pieces of navy material mixed with the runners? They covered to columns and belong to the florist. Kathy Flannery

Sent on 04/20/2015

Megan · Married on 03/13/2015

I only had to contact them twice to reserve date and give final head count and everything was delivered day of and great quality at a good price. I ordered chair covers with sashes and colored napkins

Sent on 04/17/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/18/2014

The chair covers and table runners made the room look beautiful! They were so helpful and put everything up and took everything down without us ever knowing they were even there!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Kristan · Married on 10/11/2014

I literally called Karley's three days before my event after the previous vendor I retained cancelled my order. Jim was SO helpful and got me everything I needed with NO issue. I even decided last minute to get sashes and again everything was easy peasy. It was a huge relief to have the linens taken care of. Also, I should mention that our wedding was in NJ (we're from NE Philly) and the rental places we checked in NJ and Philly were TRIPLE the price we paid. Such a fair price and not one bad linen. I wish I dealt with them from the start. I will never go anywhere else. Highest Recommendation!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Myshia · Married on 10/10/2014

From my very first encounter with Karley's they were very helpful and extremely professional.
    They were attentive to every need, reasonable in price and accommodating in every way. Jim, he is my go to guy for linen.
    It was a pleasure working with them.

Sent on 10/15/2014

I think they were very reasonable.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Deb · Married on 05/31/2014

Karley's was a life saver for us. As the mother of the bride, at the last minute, we found out that our venue used "reception" chairs that were not used just for weddings. Hence, they were dirty, beat up and awful looking white chairs. After a moment of panic we did a google search, found Karley's and ordered chair covers and sashes. They by far had the best price, delivered and picked up the linens. The reception was beautiful and the chair covers and linens truly added to the reception. I was glad that we had used them as they were beautiful and I could not imagine the reception without them.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/17/2014

I called Karley's on 5/17/14 at 2pm for ten chairs for my daughters 1st birthday party.. They answered the phone professionally and had the chairs available right away!! I wasn't sure if I would get there in time but Jim told me to tell him a time and he would wait for me.. I'm like wow!! I mean it was a small order I couldn't believe the quality of service I was getting.. They helped put the chairs in the back of the SUV and the chairs were beautiful.. They were the all white wedding chairs.. Again just gorg.. Anyway at the party someone broke one of the chairs.. Which I really don't see how because they are strong but anyway when I returned the chairs I advised them of what happened.. Jim said he would not charge me for the chair.. I mean seriously I am used to some crappy customer service but after using them I would use them again and again and recommend them to everyone.. The staff there is respectful.. The quality of service was excellent and they really care about their customers and community.. Thanks a lot Karley's!!! You guys are the best!!!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Angela · Married on 04/19/2014

When I was first planning my wedding, I wasn't sure if I wanted chair covers or not. However, I'm glad my mother-in-law insisted we do so because the room looked spectacular! I had white chair covers with red sashes which really made the room pop with the black tablecloths the venue provided and the red flower centerpieces. Without the covers & sashes, I don't think the room would have had the same impact. Also, Karley's Linens did a great job coordinating with my venue. Since the venue did not have a Friday wedding, they were able to set up early and I was able to get a sneak peek of the room when I dropped off my centerpieces. The team of 3 lovely ladies were also ready to breakdown the reception after it was all over. I would highly recommend Karley's to any bride; you can't beat their price and it's worth it!

Sent on 04/28/2014
  • User4113118 · event on: 05/17/2014

I really Loved the garden chairs I rented they were every clean and strong.

Sent on 05/19/2014
  • User4113986 · event on: 05/17/2014

I had to contact Karley's Rentals at the last minute of our planned banquet. Contrary issues had come up with the facility we were using as well as our main event planner. To say the least, these were high moments of anxiety with the event only 2 days away. My assistant, contacted Karley's and what were difficult issues became easy. Our order was placed with a very professional, kind and courteous staff. The high quality linens were delivered on time, and again by a professional representation of the company. As the set up was being complete, the compliments on the beautified banquet hall began and continued as the event progressed. Our organization got a lot from a last minute order situation, and I intend to keep Karley's as my vendor. I will also highly recommend them for excellent service and product.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Julie · event on: 05/17/2014

Excellent service and was able to fulfill a last minute request.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Dennis · event on: 06/08/2014

Awesome service and friendly staff. The tables and chairs that were rented were brand new and the rates were very reasonable. You can tell that the owner takes pride in providing the highest level of customer service. I look forward to planning my next party with Karley's

Sent on 06/17/2014

Kathy · event on: 10/12/2014

Had chair and table covers provided to us even though we put in our order last minute.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Shantelle · event on: 10/12/2014

very professional, had everything ready and helped put it in my car, everything was great.

Sent on 10/17/2014
  • User4508482 · event on: 10/25/2014

I called karleys linens last minute , on a Saturday im sure it was one of the busiest days of the week for them for a previous event , they were so helpful had exactly what I needed and had it ready in what felt like minutes. They were very professional , personable and eager to help me.

They were even willing to stay later than they were open for my convinence to return the linens for the most recent event They have a long time customer and look forward to doing bussiness with them in the future! I would reccomend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • User4579490 · event on: 11/22/2014

Karley's is very easy to work with! They did exactly what they said!

Sent on 12/01/2014
  • I

Irene · event on: 11/29/2014

Great prices and very Professional staff

Thanks